Chapter Twenty Two

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi, everybody, sorry for the late update. I got promotion from my boss. I'm so happy but yeah a new level makes a new challenge. Here is my uodate. Hope it won't disappointing you. I think it's kinda lame. Gezz. It's going complicated. And I think it won't end soon. Hope all of you still enjoy to wait and please, please give me some comments, review or whatever to let me know what are think abut. Coz I'm a bit lost my strenght to keep write. Hikss. Actually I want to make them end with happily ever after but I still have to keep my consistency about the reincarnation. And here it goes. But let me make it clear, they do will have a happy ending but let me try with the reincarnation story and make it a bit complicated. No matter how hard the way, true love will conquer it all, right?

 

“Myungie, wake up.” a sweet voice whispered softly. But Myungie seemed didn't move even an inch. His eyes still close in peacefully sleep.

“Myungieee!” that voice calling out to him again in displease as he shook his body gently trying to wake him up.

"Yeollie ah, please give me five more minutes." Myungie said with cracked voice. He still felt sleepy because of the lack of sleep from the previous night.

Flashback

"Myungie... I want you to take me fly around the earth." Sungyeol said cutely as he cling onto Myungie's arms. Myungie sighed as he palmed his forehead.

"Here he goes again."

Woohyun and the others were chuckled silently seeing the tortured face of the great hell king.

"Where on earth do you want to go, Yeollie ah?" Myungie asked weakly. Sungyeol's cute face was wandering for a while before answer.

"Hmmm... I don't know yet but I really want to fly with Myungchan. And I want to take you with us."

"Myungchan?" Myungie raised his brows at the unfamiliar name.

Sungyeol nodded happily and looked up at him with his big, sparkling eyes, “I’m naming him after you, and I hope he’ll grow up to look exactly like you! I can’t wait to see him! Myungchan is going to be so cool!”

"As cute as you." Myungie answered him with a smile as he simply stared back at Sungyeol. Actually Myungie was trying his best to suppress the jealousy growing inside him. Myungie was getting jealous over his own son but who could blame him since this was his first time seeing Sungyeol full of love and attention over to another guy other than himself. But no matter what, that child is a part of their strong love. So there's no reason for getting jealous.

“Hmmm… I wonder how My Lord and Yeollie’s newborn is going to be like.” Hoya voiced interrupted Myungie from his thoughts.

Everyone except Yeollie and Myungie exchanged doubtful glance among themselves, each sharing the same deliberation. Clearly, this new birth is going to be something, and the thought of having another being that resemble the fearsome Doom was indeed a scary prospect. For the good of all existence, there was no need for two Myungie as one Hell King was sufficient enough to terrify the world for another thousand years or so. Having another one could be a whole lot worse.

"He will look as handsome as his appa." Sungyeol answered Hoya confidently. Then suddenly Sungyeol back again with his whine.

"Yaaa... Myungie. I want you to take me fly now." Sungyeol cried as he stomped his feet childishly. Myungie rushed to him and tried to shoot him.

"Please don't cry, Yeollie ah. Okay.. Okay... I'll take you fly but can we go with Garukha?" Myungie tried to offer him another option coz take a pregnant man must be need a lot of energy so maybe Garukha is the better choice to take them fly. Beside, Myungie will have a lot time being naughty with Sungyeol freely but Sungyeol shooked his head eagerly at Myungie's idea.

"No, I and Myungchan only want you." Sungyeol looked at him with his big puppy teary eyes which Myungie never could stand.

"Arasso, Arasso, let's go then." Myungie said finally give up on him. The others just smiled silently looking at the funny scene before them.

"Be careful, Yeollie ah. Don't get too tired. It's not good for the baby." Sunggyu advices him.

"Ne, arraso hyung." Sungyeol answered as he smiled sweetly at him. His smiled never fail to mesmerize anyone especially Myungie. Myungie back hugged him as he whispered sweetly while releasing his pair of broad, dark wings.

"Let's go, baby."

Sungyeol him and nodded happily.

Love endlessly flowed between them while they flew past the bright full moon. Throughout their journey, the Millennium Star continued to sparkle brilliantly against the night sky, as people gathered on the ground to admire the beautiful pink light flying across the dark sky.

“Look! A shooting star!”

Everyone immediately closed their eyes and put their hands together to make a wish.

"Myungie, look! They think that we're a shooting star. If I'm a real angel, I'll grant all their wish." Sungyeol looked down excitedly. Then Myungie leaned into his ear.

"But you do like an angel for me. Your shine always mesmerizing me, especially in bed” Myungie replied softly with a mischievous grin. Sungyeol blushed a little as he punched Myungie's arm lightly.

"Yaa, ert Myungie."

Myungie just chuckled slightly at Sungyeol's adorable act.

But suddenly their lovely moment was interrupted when Myungie sensing a strong energy appeared before them.

"Show your face. Don't be such a coward." Myungie said coldly.

"You have a sharp sense, Doom." a voice behind spoke out.

Sungyeol spun around at the source of the voice, stunned to find three gods flying beside them. Sungyeol froze, gaping at them as that three Gods flew toward them.

One of them flew forward, bowing respectfully before the Hell King with a genuine smile.

“Please pardon us for disturbing you and the Light of Hope. I’m Lawliet, one of the Three Companion from Father of God in Heaven, and you must be the great Doom. It’s really my pleasure to finally get to meet you in person. I’ve heard a lot about you from the Golden Dawn.”

"I don't care who sent you here but you had ruined my beautiful moment and you do know the consequences, don’t you?” Myungie stated as he opened his eyes and glared coldly at Lawliet, sending him a death warning.

But to everyone’s surprise, Lawliet just laughed softly, seemingly to be unaffected by the Doom’s deathly glare, making Doom narrowed his eyes at him with slight amazement.

Lawliet straightened his posture and apologized a second later.

“I’m really sorry, Doom. I didn’t mean to be rude. But, I couldn’t help but feel amazed.”

“Amazed?” Doom eyed questionably at him.

Lawliet nodded with a smile, “You see, from what I've heard, the Hell King is the most powerful and feared person. So, I’ve always pictured you as some monstrous looking, distorted creature from Hell. But, I’m really amazed that you have such a handsome face. If you’re a girl, maybe I’d have allowed myself to fall in love with you.”

His comment left Doom speechless but was made the silent Sungyeol in Doom's embrace spoke out angrily.

"Ya!! Doom always be mine."

It wasn’t like Doom to be tolerating such nonsense coming from an intruder, but he, more than anyone, didn’t want to start a battle and scaring the pregnant Sungyeol in his arms. But if they came to steal his wife away, that would be a different story.

“Cut the nonsense. What exactly do you want?” Doom demanded bluntly.

“We are here for you, Doom.” Lawliet announced.

“What?” Sungyeol burst out. What the hell that they plan for them this time? Seemed Heaven never get tired to ruin their relationship.

“Yes, Dakota, the Father of God heard a lot about you. So, he sent us here to invite you to visit Heaven for discussing something with you.” Lawliet explained.

“What if I refuse?” Doom said coldly.

“I think It's not a wise choice. Dakota won't be happy about the refusal. I'm afraid that I have to force you.” Lawliet replied politely.

"Can you?" Doom smirked evilly.

"I'll try my best." Lawliet simply answered as he pulled out the ice blades and spreading it towards Doom but Doom had already flew out from his spot by the time the ice split and broke apart.

Instead of defending himself from the attack, Doom was busy protecting his precious wife from the messy collision and vicious assault. If Sungyeol's arms weren’t linked to Doom’s, he surely would have fallen down.

Doom protected Sungyeol from the massive ice blades by shielding Sungyeol with his left wing which caused a few of his feathers to fall off.

“Myungie! Your wing.” Sungyeol had the most remorse look on his face as he ran his fingers along the reachable portion of Doom's broad wings.

“Don’t worry, it’s nothing.” Doom smiled convincingly. “The feathers will grow back.”

“Re..really?” Sungyeol asked, wanting an assurance.

Sungyeol loved his angelic black wings and couldn’t bear to see them get damage because of some useless gods.

“Yes. So, don’t worry and close your eyes, Yeollie.” Doom convinced. “It will be over soon.”

Lawliet abruptly attacked him from upfront, forcing Doom to fly back to avoid his flying icy daggers.

“You can’t win me if you aren’t going to take me seriously, Doom.” Lawliet stated as he crashed his ice blade against Doom.

But still, Doom paid no attention to Lawliet, his eyes fluttering back to Sungyeol who struggled a bit from his embrace and tried to dash out from his safety zone but was immediately held back by Doom.

Noticing Sungyeol in Doom's embrace, Lawliet broke his attacking stance on Doom and looked into Sungyeol. He could barely catch a complete glimpse of the beautiful heavenly light when a dark blade slashed out from the side, blocking Lawliet's vision on Sungyeol and missing Lawliet's face by just an inch. Lawliet nearly couldn’t dodge the silent attack as he quickly raised his icy blade to defend the next coming strike.

The two thin blades collided with a sharp clang on the barely night sky.

“Don’t look at him.” Doom growled fiercely.

"You really as overprotective and possesive over heavenly light as people said.”

“He’s no longer heaven's being. He’s my wife!” Doom retorted before he exerted more force and cracked the Lawliet’s icy blade with his sword.

Lawliet quickly reformed his broken ice sword into a shield, blocking the Doom’s next strike. The shield shattered which caused Lawliet to fly back into a safe distance.

“I’m sorry if I’ve offended you. You don't need to worry about your wife. Like I’ve said, we just want you to take the invitation, Doom. We aren’t here to start the war.”

“Then could you please explain the attack that you’ve done!”

Everyone, including Doom, turned around to face the source of the voice behind Doom's black wing. They watched in absolute shock as the angry Sungyeol removed the black wing that covering his sight then released from Doom's embrace and spreaded his white wings. Sungyeol glared angrily towards Lawliet and the other Gods.

“I had enough patience of all of you, Heaven people! You never give up to separate us. I’m getting sick of all of this. I don't care what you and your heaven nonsense plan to do to separate us again but I won't let that happen. I'm pregnant and I have a temper too!” Sungyeol declared angrily.

Lawliet along with the other Gods and Doom as well, was too startled for words. A charming, soft and calm Light of Hope would become a fierce and scary man.

Doom covered his forehead with his hand and was shaking his head. Usually Doom was the one who needs to be calm but this time it's Doom's turn tried pulling Sungyeol back towards him in the attempt to calm Sungyeol down, but Sungyeol shook him off before turning around to face Lawliet pointed at him.

“Hey you! You have to get past me if you want to take Doom away!”

Lawliet shook his head with a smile, “I’d rather kiss you than hurt a gorgeous Light like you.”

“Don’t talk such a nonsense!” Sungyeol raised his right hand then a bright light began to emerge towards Lawliet made him flew back a couple meters from his previous spot.

Lawliet shielded himself in an ice block as the light blast gathered around him and shot out a powerful blast which strong enough to break through his defense.

Lawliet leaped up and dodged the powerful beams with his incredible reflexes. Sungyeol clench his teeth in frustration when he noticed that all his attacks had missed Lawliet.

Sungyeol's mood had turned from bad to worse, and Doom himself froze behind him, too speechless to see a sudden change on his wife's mood. Doom definitely didn’t guess that Sungyeol's hidden power was that destructive. Moreover, Doom hadn't seen Sungyel looking this angry before. Maybe the pregnancy really changed him. Or maybe this was because of the immortal child's power inside him.

Sungyeol snapped his finger and pointed it towards Lawliet. The tip of Sungyeol's finger started to glow, drawing in energy to send it out to Lawliet. But seemed Doom's mind had taken back to reality and get in the situation before him as he drew Sungyeol into his arms from behind and seized his attack.

“Enough, Yeollie.” Doom whispered gently.

Sungyeol's anger died down at the sound of Myungie's voice as he dropped his hand and turned over to clinch onto Myungie.

“Myungie! B.. but they want to take you away! I don’t want that, I don’t want to be separated from you anymore!” Sungyeol cried childishly.

Lawliet on the other side let out a sigh of relief, glad that Sungyeol had taken back his attack. For a moment there, Lawliet thought he was going to vanish away because of Sungyeol's anger.

Doom himself had forgotten his fury after witnessing his wife’s rage. Doom shook his head with a smile as he continued to Sungyeol's back, trying to calm him down.

“No one is ever going to separate us, silly. We are going to be together forever remember?” Doom told Sungyeol softly.

“But they...”

“Let's go home."

“But I still want stay on earth.” Sungyeol pouted slightly, not noticing that his anger had scaring all of the three messengers from heaven including his lovely husband.

Doom grinned lovingly and kissed Sungyeol's forehead, “Ne, baby I will accompany you wherever you go."

Sungyeol looked at him with a sparkling eyes, "Really? You want to accompany me and Myungchan all the night?"

Doom held Sungyeol hands and smiled gratefully, “Ne, I'll take both of you fly all the night with me."

Sungyeol grinned happily as he took off his white wings and hugged Doom tightly.

"I love you, Myungie."

The Hell King didn’t seem to be bothered by the horrible scene that Sungyeol caused.

He glanced up, not surprise to see that the three of the messengers had already retreated into a safe distance. Only Lawliet remained at the spot, looking at Sungyeol in amazement.

"What an incredible power. Such a rare jewel. I would do anything to have such a jewel like you."

“Shut up! No one will go anywhere with you. Just go away!” Sungyeol ordered on Doom’s behalf.

Doom sighed as he quickly yanked Sungyeol's head back into his embrace, not giving Lawliet some chances to look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol was obedient and didn’t resist his possessive embrace though Sungyeol wasn’t quite finish with venting out his frustration on Lawliet.

“You hear him clearly. I bet you don't want your handsome face to burn if you still foolishly decide not to leave here in this very instant.” Doom told him with a hint of a cold smile.

“Doom, please understand that I cannot leave without your agreement to accept Dakota's invitation. And even if I'm going now, the commanders of Heaven will soon send their troop to persuade you. It’d still be the same ultimately.” Lawliet explained.

Doom swore under his breath, suddenly feeling the urge to break into Heaven and eradicated whatever division that might threaten to interfere with his relationship with Sungyeol. In fact, he was sure he would have declared another war. In the other hand, Sungyeol who heard the Lawliet's stubbornness feeling his blood boiled up. To everyone surprise, he released from Doom embrace and yelled out his high pitch scream.

"Yaaa!!! You stubborn bastards!! Just go away or I'll burn you all alive. I'll count to three. One....!" Sungyeol raised his hand up. A bright red flame was showep up from his fingers. Lawliet and the others started to tremble.

"Two...!!!" a glowing flame on his hands was getting bigger.

"Ya! Don't say that I never warn you." Doom said coldly as he saw Sungyeol raised up his hand towards them. When he was about to count three, immediaty the three messengers were gone from their sight.

"Dakota will not happy to accept this." Lawliet's voice was echoed on the night sky. Doom chuckled lightly looking at the scene before him then he back hugged Sungyeol.

"You did it, baby. Don't be upset again." he whispered gently into Sungyeol's ear. Sungyeol huff in annoyed but turned around to hugged his Myungie. His mood instantly changed from the fierce Sungyeol back into childish and innocent Sungyeol.

"Myungieee, I hate them. Why are they always abandon us?" Sungyeol cried childishly clinging on Myungie.

"Shh... Don't think about the worthless people like them. Come, I'll take you to another place." Myungie said lovingly as he caressed Sungyeol's back.

"Ne...!!!" Sungyeol nodded excitedly.

End Flashback

 

Myungie never thought that Sungyeol really mean it when he said that he want Myungie to take him flew around all the night. Afraid of his sudden temper, Myungie only could obediently did as he said. Even his wings were stiff from over used, but he willingly do everything as long as Sungyeol happy.

"Myungieee.. Wake up. Palli..." Sungyeol shrugged Myungie again hoping would wake him up.

Little to Sungyeol's knowledge, Myungie’s heart did speed up by a bit when Myungie saw Sungyeol's lovely smile. Sungyeol probably didn’t realize how wonderfully beautiful he looked at that moment, or to be exact, every single morning, day, and night. Myungie didn’t bother to know how many people would die to have him to sleep by their side during the night and wake them up during the day, as long as Myungie knew that he was the only one who could have Sungyeol in the end. To have Sungyeol by his side was the biggest blessing fate could ever grant him after going through many battles. But Sungyeol ought to be a sore loser for making him realize how irresistibly adorable Myungie's future bride was, but Myungie was not allowed to touch Sungyeol much for the next seven months or so. It doesn't mean that he didn't love Sungyeol anymore. But since Sungyeol was carrying his first child, he didn’t want to hurt Sungyeol or their unborn infant, but it was getting harder to hold back his lust when Sungyeol was always looking so temptingly sweet in the morning and awfully alluring in the night.

Myungie watched breathlessly as the thin sleeves fell off from Sungyeol's left shoulder, showing his white milky collarbone as Sungyeol cocked his head innocently at Myungie. Myungie sighed heavily and looked away while putting his sleeves back. Though he was reluctant, Myungie got up to get away from Sungyeol fast before he lost his self-control and attacked Sungyeol there and then.

“Yeollie, I’ve promised to take you back on earth to meet your father and discussing about our wedding today, haven’t I? You should start preparing.” Myungie told him with a smile.

Sungyeol nodded, smiling happily. “I’m so happy that you remembered. I thought you might have forgotten.”

“How could I possibly forget something that important?” Myungie reminded as he gently kissed Sungyeol's cheek.

Sungyeol giggled joyously, trapping Myungie's face between his hands,

“Thank you, Myungie! I love you!” Sungyeol smiled blissfully at him before tugged Myungie closer to his chest and hugged him there.

“I could tell you the same thing.” He breathed against Sungyeol's chest.

Myungie trying so hard to be thoughtful and avoid much intimacy with Sungyeol, Myungie couldn’t bring himself to back away from Sungyeol now when Sungyeol had unintentionally seduced him with such an intimate embrace. Acting on the strong emotion he felt, Myungie grabbed Sungyeol gently by the waist, flipping him over so Myungie was on top of Sungyeol. Myungie acted quickly, lowering himself towards Sungyeol before Sungyeol could even react.

Myungie's lips were soon pressed against the side of Sungyeol's neck, making Sungyeol's heart beat uncontrollably. Sungyeol wiggled slightly, looking a bit uncomfortable with Myungie hovering over his body, but Myungie moved Sungyeol's hands and wrapped his fingers around Sungyeol's wrists. In a quick motion, Myungie had Sungyeol's hands pinned helplessly above his head, holding him there gently.

“Myungie…” Sungyeol moaned his name in surprise.

“Hmmm?” Myungie mumbled, pressing his lips against Sungyeol's collarbone.

Myungie remained like that until he heard Sungyeol gasping and making a feeble attempt to escape before Myungie continued leaving a path of kisses up Sungyeol's neck. Myungie stopped kissing Sungyeol for a brief moment and with a flick of his head, Myungie's eyes were back to Sungyeol's. Myungie could see the blush that covered Sungyeol's face doubled in darkness, and Myungie couldn’t fight back the smile that edged its way across his face at Sungyeol's adorable expression.

Sungyeol gazed back at Myungie, wordlessly begging Myungie to let him go, but Myungie just looked back at Sungyeol mischievously before bending his head down. Myungie kept his face less than an inch from Sungyeol's, letting Myungie's warm breath tickled him.

“I’ll love and cherish you for eternity and even if you beg me to, I would never let you leave me, my Light.” Myungie breathed against Sungyeol's lips.

Sungyeol was stunned despite it wasn’t Myungie first time expressing his love for him. Strangely, Sungyeol would never get tired of hearing those words, no matter how many times Myungie said it. It just made Sungyeol felt so warm and happy whenever Myungie told him things like that as Sungyeol smiled blissfully to himself once again.

“I’d never want to leave you too.” Sungyeol admitted in a small voice. Myungie could only smile happily back at Sungyeol's response. Once again, Sungyeol had successful lured his affection, leaving Myungie with a need to kiss those soft lips he had been attached to a minute ago. Myungie moved his hands away from Sungyeol's wrists, releasing him from that restrained position, as Myungie ran his fingers down to Sungyeol's rosy cheek, admiring his beauty.

Just when Myungie was about to bent over for another kiss, Sungyeol covered Myungie's mouth with his hands as soon as he heard a knocking sound coming from their room's door.

"Myungie, someone at the door." Sungyeol pointed out anxiously.

Myungie gazed unhappily back at Sungyeol before turned his way and groaned.

"Who the hell is it?" He snapped back up in irritation.

"My lord, it's me, Nefful." the voice outside declared aloud.

Myungie blinked, feeling a little surprise to find that it was his faithful right-hand man who interrupted his moment with Sungyeol. Myungie was knowing him well that Nefful would never trouble him with unnecessary issue unless it was important.

Myungie sighed wearily, dropping his anger as he turned back at Sungyeol.

“When you are done preparing, meet me outside. We are leaving after breakfast.” Myungie told Sungyeol and patted him on the head before walked out to the door.

Sungyeol nodded back cheerily and as soon as he did, Sungyeol felt Myungie's lips pressed against his. It was just a light peck but it was enough to make Sungyeol flushed. He stared shyly at the man who had just kissed him and watched

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter