Chapter Twelve

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Master, finally we found them. They're in Yojeonhi city. Kai and Chanyeol are keep watching them." Luhan said to Kris. Kris smirked evily.

"Good, this time I'll never let him lost again. I'll take my light by my self."

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Wew, what a beautiful ring, Yeollie ah." Sunggyu exclaimed loudly as he sat beside Sungyeol and began to stare at the Millennium Star on Sungyeol’s left ring finger in amazement. Sungyeol was in his room with Sunggyu and Dongwoo. He had told them about what happened in the King Minho's palace and they are listening to him curiously.

"Looks like Dark Lord really love you, Yeollie." Dongwoo's words caused Sungyeol blushed shyly.

"But I'm afraid, Hyung." Sungyeol's mood suddenly changed.

"What are you afraid for, Yeollie?" Sunggyu asked him with concern. Sungyeol quite for a while. He couldn't tell them about that dream. The dream that keep haunting him. He was sure that no one would believe him about that dream.

"Aniyeo, Hyung. Maybe I'm very in love with him so that's why I'm afraid to lose him." Sungyeol give them fake smile tried to hide his feeling. Sunggyu and Dongwoo know that Sungyeol was lying but they won't force him to tell what he doesn’t want to tell.

"How about you two, Hyungs. Looks like you two are getting closer with Woohyunie and Hoaegi." Sungyeol tried to change the topic. Both of them are quite and turned their head away avoiding Sungyeol but he could swear that he saw a slight flushed on their faces.

"Nothing special." Sunggyu mumbled slowly.

"Ah... But your face tells another, hyung. Come on, tell me what happen between you and Woohyunie? And so do you, Dongwoo Hyung. You can't lie to me." Sungyeol teased his hyungs. Both of them still remained silent but their face are getting redder. Sungyeol chuckled to see them like that.

"Jezz... Mind your own bussiness, my naughty brother. Tell me how far are you two going?" Sunggyu baited him. But looks like an innocent Sungyeol didn't get it at all.

"Eh? What do you mean?” Sungyeol questioned innocently, not understanding his hyung’s implication.

“Aigoo, Yeollie ah! Don’t tell me you haven’t done it with Dark Lord yet?!” Sunggyu burst out in absolute surprise.

“Hyung, that’s their personal life. You shouldn’t be intruding into it.” Dongwoo warned.

"Of course I have to intrude it. I'm his Hyung and my duty is to protect him." Sunggyu argued as he narrowed his small eyes back to Sungyeol.

"Nah, Yeollie ah. Tell Hyung now. Did Dark Lord wild to you? Did he hurt you? How's he in bed?"

Dongwoo palmed his forehead. Sungyeol gave him puzzled look and still hardly understand what’s Sunggyu trying to say. Sunggyu patted his head.

"Ya, you snail brain Sungyeol! Are you still not understand my words? Aigoo, poor Dark Lord. He must be suffering for this restraint." Sunggyu palmed his face as he continued. "Do you really want to know what I mean?" Sungyeol nodded eagerly. Then he leaned closer and whispered something into Sungyeol’s ear which instantly made him froze at the spot with the darkest face ever. But before he could answer him, suddenly, the door gave way sending Dark Lord come into the room. All of them gasped in surprise.

“Yeollie, are you there?” Dark Lord said as he steeped in.

Sungyeol gasped, his reddish face grew another time darker upon hearing Dark Lord's voice.

"Ya, Yeollie, I have something to do now, we will see you latter" Sunggyu with intention slipped his arms into Dongwoo's dragged him out of the room.

Now, all that remain were the two main characters in the room. Sungyeol was standing at that very spot frozen and quiet while Dark Lord slowly approaching him.

“What happen, Yeollie? Why are you look so different? Are you sick?” Dark Lord asked him with corcern. Sungyeol still didn’t give any response to his question. He turned back facing him while Dark Lord was staring down at him the entire moment wondering why he hadn't response to his question Dark Lord was getting a little impatient just waiting for him to turn and face him plus his sudden unresponsiveness worried him.

“A… Aniyeo.. I’m fine.” Sungyeol stuttered, still don’t want to look at Dark Lord. DarkLord lifted up his chin til their eyes met just to see a tomato face of Sungyeol.  “Are you afraid of me, Yeollie?” Dark Lord looks desperate.

“No.. No... Not at all Myungie. This is not your fault. Really.” Sungyeol persisted with his big insisting eyes.

”So, why are you suddenly like this? Is there anyone abandon you?” Dark Lord asked again but Sungyeol just shooked his head and looked down again. His act made Dark Lord going insane. He never able to see his light being sad coz his tears are his biggest fear.

“Myungie, do I such a burden to you?” His question makes Dark Lord raised his eyebrow.

“Don’t said such thing. I never see you as a burden. Waeo?” Dark Lord said feel a bit irritate.

“All this time you always involve yourself in danger just to protect me. But I can't do anything to make you happy. And.. And...Sunggyu hyung said that you must be suffering all this time because we have not done it yet.” Sungyeol said slowly. Dark Lord still don't get it what he was talking about.

"What are you talking about, Yeollie?" Dark Lord asked in frustrating voice. Sungyeol leaned forward and whispered something into his ear and suddenly Dark Lord bursts out into laughter. A cruel and cold-hearted Dark lord could laugh out loud because of Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked deep into his dark eyes totally forget about his shyness.

"Myungie, this is the first time you are laughing. Is there anyone ever told you that you have an extremely gorgeous smile in the world?" Sungyeol said as he touched Dark Lord's cheeks with both his hands. Dark Lord chuckled and pulled Sungyeol by his waist closer to him. Now they are only an inch away.

"Coz you are only my joy, Light. Please always shine by me. You'll never be a burden to me. You taught me how become a human. And the name you gave me, Myungie. It's a beautiful name."

Sungyeol's eyes become watery. He never expected that Dark lord have a deep feeling like that.

"I love you, Myungie."

Then he sealed him with a kiss.

While the two love birds making out, outside, a group of four curious men were pressing their ears against a closed door as they secretly try to perceive the laughter of pleasure coming from its interior. The rarely laughter of the Dark Lord have made them really curious. They are figuring out what Sungyeol and Dark lord are up to. They pulled themselves closer into each other placing her ear against the thin piece of wood.

"What are they doing inside? How can my lord laughing like that. it's impossible." Woohyun whispered.

"Sshh... I want to hear more. I guest this time Yeollie will make it." Sunggyu smirked evilly himself make the others dumpfounded.

"Hyung, I told you it's their privacies. You don't have to be an intruder." Dongwoo warned him again.

"Do what? Tell me, Gyu. What are they doing?" Woohyun demanded.

“Ya, don’t push me you stupid tree. Let me hear a bit more.” Sunggyu glared at him.

“Would you two please shut your mouth. Stop fighting.” Hoya said annoyed.

“And you would you please don’t step on my feet.” Dongwoo patted Hoya’s arm. Hoya shyly apologized. While they are busy arguing each other, suddenly the door widely open sending the four of them falling into the enclosed room with a loud thump. There was an awkward moment of silence until the innocent Sungyeol open up.

“What are the four of you doing in my room?" Sungyeol give them puzzled look.

“A... ani... Yeol. We were just... just... Um... “ Sunggyu stuttered couldn’t find the right excuses but unfortunately there is no good reason that came out from his mouth. The group courageously took a peek up and was surprised to see a fully-dressed Dark Lord and Sungyeol standing right before them. Dark Lord had his arms folded and was glaring displeasingly down at them while Sungyeol was clinging cutely ont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter