Chapter One (Changing of the story)

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once upon a time there were two big kingdoms, The Light kingdom and Dark Kingdom. Light kingdom was ruled by the famous King who called King Lee Sungjong. He was a kind and humble king but also fair and firm king. King Lee Sungjong has a son named Prince Lee Sungyeol. He was a charming and innocent prince. Everybody who met him would easily fell for him, both male or female. His cuteness could melt anybody around him. He always could lighten everyone around him. He was so friendly with anyone. Even he was a prince, he never arrogant. He would believe whatever somebody told him, neither it's true or lie. King Sungjong really love his son. He always afraid that Prince Sungyeol would be fooled by bad people and stole away his precious son. So King Sungjong gave Sungyeol his best guardians, Kim Sunggyu and Jang Dongwoo. They always follow Sungyeol wherever he go. They were not only bodyguards but also the only friends that Sungyeol had coz King never let Sungyeol out from the palace. Sunggyu and Dongwoo were more like brothers for Sungyeol. They always shared time together. Out of the main palace, Sunggyu and Dongwoo would called Sungyeol Yeollie instead Prince and Sungyeol would called them Hyung.

In the other hand, there was Dark kingdom ruled by the most cold hearted Dark Lord or his famous nickname was King L stand for Loathsome, means horrible. As same as with his nickname, King L was known as merciless king. You even will get fainted just by his cold dead glare. He has two most dependence generals, Lee Hoya and Nam Woohyun. These two general had won many battles along with their master. They were so loyal and brave.

 

 

 

Sungyeol POV

“Did you heard about the Dark Kingdom will attack our kingdom?”

“Yeah, I heard that Dark Lord will invanded our Kingdom. He was known as a cold hearted King. Once he pull out his sword, he never let you alive.”

I heard some maids whispered each other. Dark Lord? I’ve heard about him. But why he want to attack my kingdom? So far we live peacefully, Why he want to make a war? I hate war and violances. It just gave suffer and painful in the end. If we could live with love then we could feel happiness. I walked to the backyard to find Sunggyu and Dongwoo Hyung. They must be there training their swords. After they saw me, the immediately stop their activities.

“Hi, Yeollie. What are you doing here?” Sunggyu approached me followed by Dongwoo.

“I was bored in my room all day so I need some fresh air.” Sunggyu smiled at me. Then we sat on the bench.

“Hyung, have you heard about the battle between our kingdom and dark kingdom?” I asked Sunggyu as he sat beside me. He gave me surprised look.

“How did you know, Yeol?”

“The maid said it.”

“Well, yeah, that was became the hot issue in our kingdom this lately.”

“But why all of sudden the Dark Lord want to attack our kingdom. Did we lived peacefully this far?”

"Have you ever heard about the legendary talisman called The Light of Hope?" Sunggyu asked me. I immediately shooked my head.

"Thousand years ago, there was a story in Heaven about the legendary Talisman who has super power. This Talisman serves to keep the universe from the devil and evil. Talisman is capable of controlling the five elements of the universe, giving the life energy to every creatures in the universe. It was not just a talisman. It likes mother of the universe. It could control all the power and give protection from any attack. The function of this talisman is to maintain the balance of the universe. Anyone who has it will be able to control the universe. This talisman is called The Light of Hope. Talisman is in Divine Tree and controlled by a God called The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn or better known as Golden Dawn. Golden Dawn is one of the most powerful god in heaven. Every creatures tried to get this Light of Hope. Named Doom, the great powerful demon in hell who trully deeply want to get this talisman. He ordered his armies to attack heaven. When the demons attacked and killed the gods of heaven, The Golden Dawn sealed The Light of Hope with magic spells and throw it into the earth. Doom who know this was very angry and then attacked the Golden Dawn. In the great final battle, The Golden Dawn trapped Doom and sealed it within himself in order to save the universe. However, Doom was too strong for him and he realized that it would gradually overwhelm him. Just before the Doom take over his body, The Golden Dawn sealed his memory. His memory will unsealed once he met the Light of Hope. So though the devil had controlled him, his own memory will automatically return someday if he met the talisman. The Doom didn't know about this. As he was over Doom's influence, he went to the earth to find The Light of Hope."

"And what the relations to the war that Dark kingdom has declared?" I asked still didn't get it.

"The Dark Lord really want that Talisman. He attacked many kingdoms, killed many people. But he never found The Light of Hope. Some believe he was the Golden Dawn who controlled by Doom."

"Then where the Light of Hope went after The Golden Dawn sent it?" I asked again curiously.

"No one knows. But some people said that The Light of Hope went through spaces and time and then turned into a soul and live on earth in a human form. So maybe that's the reason the Dark Lord want to attack our kingdom. To find the Light of Hope. The target was our kingdom." Dongwoo hyung said.

"Why he was so sure that the Light of Hope went to our kingdom? And will the Golden Dawn release himself after he found the Light of Hope?" I really curious about this.

"Time has its own way, Yeollie." Sunggyu hyung smiled and patted my head.

"Now, the most important is we have to prepare ourselves for this battle." Dongwoo hyung's face turn so serious.

 

I stared blankly as I laid in my bed. The legendary talisman? Was it trully exist? And how could the Golden Dawn find the talisman? If The Dark Lord was The Golden Dawn, was he could release himself from The Doom? And why I couldn't stop my mind from this matter? Light of Hope, please protect the world in peace and save it from any harmful. Please protect my beloved people. Then I drifted away into dreamland.

 

Please come back to me. My light of hope, please find me. I've searching you for so long. Please shine brightly like you used to...

 

I opened my eyes slowly as someone knocked at my door. What dream is it? Who had just talked to me? Why his voice was so familiar like I had known him for so long?

The knocked at the door take me back to my reality. I walk toward the door. It was Sunggyu hyung.

"Waeo, hyung? Why you come here this early?" I asked him sleepily.

"Change your clotch, Yeolie. The Dark Lord has come. Now your father was with him in the main palace. There were many of his troops waiting outside. We also had prepared our soldiers for the worst possibilites."

I wided my eyes. Did the war would really happen? And how if he hurt appa?

"I want to go there, hyung." I said as I get prepared.

"Andwe, your father had commanded me to keep you in the room. You may not go out. And if something bad happen, King had ordered me to take you out from here."

 

Light of Hope, pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter