Chap Eleven

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Light... Please back to me. You belong to heaven. Please realize.

                                                 

Sungyeol see a blinding light towards him. He covered his eyes and faintly he saw a man standing in front of him.

"Light, please realize. Don't love him. Dark and light couldn't be together. Back to me. Remove your love."

"Myungie?" Sungyeol see a man who looks like his Myungie but with blonde hair. This is the second time he saw him.

"I'm not him. Open your eyes Light. Please remember who you are. Light of Hope is belong to heaven." that man keep telling Sungyeol but he really doesn't get it all. Who is he? Why he keep telling him to realize? Sungyeol felt dizzy.

"Why are you keep telling me about this? Who are you? Why are you always abandon me with the things that I even didn't know at all."

"I'm the Golden dawn, the one who sealed Doom within my self. I stayed in his memory and the spell will break after I meet the Light of Hope. I've found you, my light. But why you fall for him? My spell couldn't be broke if your love towards him are getting stronger. Please remember light. Only you could break the spell. Please, light, please remember before this universe destroy. Please, my light."

"But I don't even know what are you talking about. I love him. I only love him. Why I can't be with him? Why?" Sungyeol asked in displeased. He felt hurt.

"When there's light, the dark would never exist. Your love is forbidden. Stop it before it's too late." the man said as he slowly fade away.

 

"Light...light... Wake up, light. Wake up." the voice force Sungyeol to open his eyes. He was sleeping peacefully in Dark Lord's lap for a couple hours before he got that dream. The one that he saw when he opens his eyes is Dark Lord. He rubbed his eyes.

"Myungieee..." Sungyeol gets up as he hugged Dark Lord tightly almost choked him.

"What happen, light? You looked scare and trembling. Are you having a nightmare?"

Sungyeol released him and looked into his eyes with watery eyes. Dark lord was felt his heart aching coz the thing that he fear the most is his tears. He wipped away his tears.

"Don't ever leave me, Myungie. I love you. I love you so much. I couldn't live without you." Sungyeol said between his sniff. Dark Lord didn't get it what make him so sad like that. But he hugged Sungyeol tenderly and kiss his forehead.

"Didn't I ever tell you that you only belong to me? Didn't you promise me to stay with me forever?" Sungyeol slowly feel calm and nodded but avoid Dark Lord's eyes.

"Then why you didn't want to look at me,Yeollie?" Sungyeol looked up with the tears slid from the corner is his eyes. He tilted his head.

"This is the first time you call my name."

"Do you feel better if I call you Yeollie instead light?" Sungyeol smiled sweetly.

"Whatever you called me, as long as it's you, I don't mind."

Dark Lord smiled at him then continued to lean closer and closer, and just when his lips was about to touch him, Woohyun come in.

"Sungyeol-ssi, your frien...." There was an awkward pause as Woohyun stared at Sungyeol with Dark Lord's just an inch from him.

“I'm sorry for interrupting!” Woohyun bowed with an apology and when he was about to leave the them, Sungyeol stopped his way.

"Ne, Hyunnie. What do you want to tell?"

Woohyun turned his body just to face back cute Sungyeol with Dark Lord full of dead glare. Woohyun gulped before speak.

"Um... A.. Ani. I just want to tell you that Sunggyu and Dongwoo have realized. I thought you want to see them." Woohyun said nervously. "Really?" Sungyeol looks excited as he immediately rise up.

"Myungie, quick. I want to see them." Dark Lord give him smiled and follow him. Sungyeol rushed out the room to see his beloved hyungs and left the Dark Lord and Woohyun behind. When Sungyeol was out, Dark Lord patted Woohyun's head hardly.

"That's for the blocker." then left Woohyun stunned there dumpfounded.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dark and light never able be together. Your love is forbidden.

The Golden Dawn's voice keep ringing in Sungyeol's head. His mind was wandering somewhere. What if something bad really happen? What if they couldn't be together? Sungyeol can't stop his feeling towards Dark Lord and he slowly sure that Dark Lord felt the same way. He remained silent along the way and Dark Lord could feel that. He gently circling his arms around Sungyeol's waist. Sungyeol turned around and smiles at him tried to hide his worried. But less he know, Dark Lord knows him better than himself.

“I have surprise for you.” Dark Lord whispered. Sungyeol tilted his head and give him a puzzled look.

“Eh? What surprise, Myungie?” Dark Lord smiled at him. “It’s a secret.”

They are on their way to the Yeojonhi city. It’s already dawn and they decided to find the nearest inn to stay. The inn's owner told them that there's an open house in the palace. King Minho made a contest to find a mate for his daughter, Princess Jia. She was known as the most beautiful lady in the Yeojonhi City. Every man was crazy about her. For anyone who wins the contest will get the princess and also get some gold as well as the right to have The Legendary Ring of Yeojonhi palace, Millennium Star. The ring is known as a ring of eternity. Many knights from different cities come to join. Sungyeol was very interested to hear that. He always curious about new thing.

"Myungie, can we go there? That's sound interesting." Sungyeol asked as he looking at Dark Lord with his big puppy eyes. Dark Lord couldn't resist his cuteness.

"Don't you feel tired after the long trip, Light?"

"Not at all, Myungie. Let's explore the town. Okay?" Sungyeol pleaded. It always work. Dark Lord chuckled as he patted his head.

"Alright, alright. No need to use such tactics."

Sungyeol jumped and hugged Dark lord excitedly. When they finally had their belongings settled in, they made their way out of the building. While Dark Lord and Sungyeol were happily dating, Sunggyu prefer go to the country’s central library looking through some of the country’s books collection. Woohyun decide to follow him. And Dongwoo is going to the central museum with Hoya.

King Minho palace was situated at the very peak of the mountain overlooking the grand sea. The Dark Lord group was going uphill, away from the downtown as they came closer to their destination. From afar the palace looks so huge and luxury. There are many people gathered in front of the palace. The contest maybe is coming up soon. There are a lot of knights with their different weapons. Dark Lord observes them uninterestedly. After a while King Minho appear with his beautiful princess. Everyone was mesmerized by her beauty, except Dark Lord.

"She is so beautiful." Sungyeol mumbled.

"Not as beautiful as you my light." his words make Sungyeol blushed shyly. Then the king's voice interrupted their slight sweet moment.

"Today I'd like to pronounce the contest. The winner of the contest will marry my daughter, Princess Jia. He also deserves gold and the Millemium Star, the Legendary ring as the engagement ring. Beside that I will raise him as the celestial knight."

The King said as he showed a beautiful ring with a pink little diamond in it. It shines brightly. It caught Sungyeol's eyes.

"What a beautiful ring. Whoever get that ring must be the luckiest one" Sungyeol said with an awe.

“Do you like it?”

“Eh?” Sungyeol threw Dark Lord a confuse look.

“You adore the Millennium Star, don’t you?” Dark Lord smiled.

"Of course, Myungie. Who won't adore a beautiful ring like that." Sungyeol smiled back to him. Seems the contest is about to start. The knight showed up one by one. Every knight has different skill and they looked though. Sungyeol watched them excitedly while Dark Lord himself still uninterested. After one by one challenger was eliminated, there's one single challenger that left. He looks so strong with well built body and sharp eagle eyes.He has fast movements like the wind. That’s why he has known as the master of the wind. His name is Yesung from Gorhyeon City. For the last challenger, it's absolutely that he is the winner. He smirked proudly and stands in front of the podium. King Minho stood up and hugged him. Yesung glanced at the princess but looks like the princess is not really excited about him. When the king was about to pronounce Yesung as the winner, suddenly there's a voice interupted them.

 "I want to challenge him."

The audiences at spontaneity turned their gaze at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter