Chapter Fifteen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol walked slowly through the darkest night. He has decided to leave the Golden Dawn. In the middle of the night he silently walking out. Maybe Golden Dawn is a divine god but less to everyone knows, Sungyeol have a special power which make his presence couldn't be through by any gods. He has a talisman power inside him which could make such shield so his presence couldn't easily to be detected by another power even the Golden Dawn. He couldn't realize that Sungyeol had left him. Because of Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love, he has decided to find Myungie. He still don't know who is she but her words gave him courage to find his true love. Even he don't know where to go. But something inside his heart kept telling him to move forward.

 

Listen to your heart when there's nowhere to go coz the heart does thing for reasons that reason can not understand

 

That words seemed give him spirit to keep moving. He looked around. Everything looked unfamiliar to him. Suddenly he feel a bit fear in his heart. All this time, wherever he go, his Myungie always accompanied and protected him. He felt secure beside him. But now he is all alone, without his lover and without his friends.

 

“Don't worry, my son. Just followed wherever your heart tells you to go. The Millennium star will lead you to him.”

 

A soft voice that belongs to the same woman who he met before was ringing in his ears. He glanced at his left finger and saw a tiny pink sparkles from his ring finger. Seemed it could talk to him and told him to keep moving. Sungyeol curved his lips into a smile and gently press his lips to thely Millennium Star. "Let's find our love."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Whaattt? How could you lost him, you idiots.." Kris yelled angrily.

"F..Forgive me, My Lord. B..But...We suddenly lost their tracks. After the battle with Master Jing, we lost their tracks. Golden Dawn had taken him somewhere, My Lord." Chanyeol said frightening. Kris raised his eyebrows and looked at his comrade.

"What did you said? Golden Dawn? So Golden Dawn has returned?"

"Yes, my son. The Golden Dawn has returned and take away the Light."

A deep voice was heard and make everyone in that room turned around to that voice.

"Father..." Kris looked a bit surprise.

"Long time no see, my son." Jing revealed himself as he approaching Kris.

"What do you mean, Father? How could he regained his power?" Kris asked with curiousity. Jing told him about what happened that day. Kris clenched his fists angrily.

"Damn it, looks like my biggest enemy has returned. I won't let him take away what I deserve."

"We need to unite our strenght. I'm sure with your Exo team, we can defeat them." Jing tried to provoke him. Kris looked at him suspiciously.

"Why all of sudden you want to help me, father? Seemed you want that Light of Hope so much, didn't you?"

"I just want to help you get revenge to Golden Dawn. After all, I've thought of you as my own son. Together we can rule the universe." Jing tried to convince Kris who still couldn't believe at Jing. Jing maybe the one who raised him but Kris is very familiar with the cunning character of Jing. He never does anything without a purpose. But this time he doesn’t have another choice. He still need his power to defeat Golden Dawn because only Jing who have the capable to control the soul so his power will be very useful. Kris agreed to join with Jing. Whatever his motive, as long as it can take him to meet and own The Light of Hope, he will do it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungyeol silently walked alone. He don’t how long he had he did not know how long he walked and how far he went. Without him realizing he had walked across the border to from Yeojonhi city to Daegu city. Daegu is surrounded by mountains. Geumho river flows along the northern and eastern. Daegu main industry is textiles, metals and machinery. Sungyeol walked slowly through the people that was trading each other. He feel tired and hungry. But he don't know where to go. A loud groan in his stomach pushed him to walk to the nearest hostelry. The hostelry's owner asked what he want to order.

"Um... Ajhussi. I want some food but I don't have any money." Sungyeol said shyly. The hostelry owner glared at him angrily.

"How dare you want to eat free here. If you don't have money so you just can go away, damn beggar." Sungyeol was watery after heard him said that. And when he just want to leave, that ajhussi called him back.

"Ya, young man. You can eat all you want if you just give me that ring." he smirked evilly. It's Sungyeol's turn to glare at him.

"Andwe... This is my precious thing. I prefer to get starve till I die than have to give you this ring."

After that he stomped out from that hostelry. In a place rather away from the crowd, Sungyeol sat alone and crying.

"I missed you, Myungie. I really miss you. Where are you?"

His feel so sad. He even couldn't have courage to protect himself. Ever since he walked out from King Sungjong's palace, his whole life was depend on Myungie. Myungie is like his soul so how could he live without soul. His eyes turn watery again as he thought about his Myungie.

"Hey, buddy? Why are you crying alone here?" a man's voice was interupted Sungyeol's cries. Sungyeol was surprised and immediately lifted his head. A young man with navy blue hair and hazelnut brown eyes was staring at him. He looks a bit older than Sungyeol and a bit taller. Sungyeol looked at him and quickly wiped aways his tears. When he was about to leave, that man grab his wrist.

“You know, it’s not very nice to ignore someone and just go like that.” Sungyeol tried to release from him. He want to scream out but no words were out from his mouth.

"Take it easy, buddy. I wouldn't hurt you. Just calm down, okay." Sungyeol keep struggling but looks like he lost his energy because he hasn't eat anything so he fainted away.

"Ya.... Wake up." that man looked panic and picked Sungyeol bridal style.

After a while, Sungyeol slowly open his eyes. He looked around him. He was in a house that looks simple but tidy. Everything was organized neatly. There's a lot of swords and some kind of weapons all around the house. Then Sungyeol's gaze was turned to a man with navy blue hair that he saw before. That man was cooking something. As if he know that Sungyeol was looking at him, he turned around.

"Hey, you're wake up. I was so panic before but looks like you didn't get any wound or injured. Maybe you just feel tired." He said as he continued his activities. Then he served a full bowl of porridge in front of Sungyeol. Sungyeol looked at him deeply still afraid of him.

"Aigoo, don't look at me like you want to eat me alive. I'm not a bad guy. My name is Fiore. I'm a weapon maker but not an ordinary weapon trader, my specialty is secret weapon." he smiled at him. Sungyeol remained silent. After faced a lot of dangerous and bad people made Sungyeol not easy to believe people especially the new people.

"Here I cooked porridge for you. I'm not an expert chef but I hope you'll like it."

Sungyeol still stunned there and didn't touch the porridge but suddenly a load groan was heard make Fiore chuckled slightly. Sungyeol looked down embarrassed.

"Looks like your stomach has betrayed you. Come on, I won't hurt  you."

Sungyeol slowly touches the bowl. The porridge looks delicious. He does feel really hungry after a long trip. He silently eat that porridge. Fiore smiled at his cuteness. He don't know why but his heart warmed from the first time he saw him.

"So tell me, what's your name? Why are you crying before? And where are you from? Coz from your appearance, I bet you're not from this city." Fiore asked as he scanned Sungyeol intensely. Sungyeol stopped eat and put down his bowl. He kept silent but his eyes turned watery again. Fiore was a bit panic.

"Okay, okay, fine if you don't want to talk it to me. Just don't cry agin, okay. I couldn't stand to see other people cries, especially someone as cute as you." Fiore blushed slightly as he said that.

"Here, I got clean cloth for you. After cleaning yourself, you could stay and sleep here. I'll sleep on the couch."

Without wait for his answer, Fiore leave him. Sungyeol still a bit afraid but Fiore looked nice. He touches the clotch that Fiore brought to him. He changed into it, that cloth really fit him, maybe because they have same height and body. Sungyeol sits alone on the bed. His eyes wandering, he gazed at the Millennium star on his left ring finger. He really feel so lonely. The tought of his lover made him shed a tear again. But because of his tiredness, he drifted away into dreamland.

"Your eyes are too beautiful to shed a tear." Fiore caressed his hair and kissed his forehead.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“How is he doing?” Sunggyu approaching Hoya asked in concern. Woohyun was beside him.

Hoya shook his head, “No good. He has been acting like this ever since The Golden Dawn took Sungyeol away.”

“He must be really miss him. Maybe this sound too much. But we are more than friends. Sungyeol had done a lot to us. Our childhood was raised by King Sungjong and Sungyeol loves us as his own brother. Although our father is a killer.” Sunggyu replied, looking back at the locked door.

They glimpsed at one another before Hoya gave the door a couple of light knocks, asking. “Dongwoo ya, are you alright?”

A minute passed, but there was still no response.

Concerned, Hoya quickly unlocked the door, pushing it open just to find Dongwoo lying unconsciously on the carpeted floor.

Hoya called out to his name and immediately dropped down to his side to check on his condition.

“Wh-what is happening?” An anxious voice from behind was heard asking.

Hoya turned, finding Sunggyu and Woohyun standing behind him, Sunggyu’s face contorted with worries. “What happened to Dongwoo? Is he alright?”

“His pulse is steady. Just leavim to me, I'll take care of him.” Hoya concluded, carrying Dongwoo into his arms and put him on the bed. Woohyun motioned Sunggyu to go out and leave the couple alone.

“Dongwoo ya...” Hoya said softly. He hold his hand in concern.

After a while, Dongwoo slowly opened his eyes, finding a pair of familiar face gazing down at him worriedly.

“Dongwoo, you are awake!” Hoya smiled happily.

Dongwoo blinked, pushing himself up into a sitting position but he felt a little pain in his head. Hoya quickly rushed to hold him, preventing him from fell down.

“Just laid back, you’re too weak because you haven’t eat at all.” Hoya’s voice was filled with worried. "Please eat something, woo, Sungyeol must be sad if he know you're like this because of him."

Dongwoo looked down and sniffing lightly.

"I'm really useless. I even couldn't protect my beloved one. Besides Sungyeol had done a lot for me. He saved my life. When I'm almost dead, he came and saved me. My childhood wasn't nice. My father was a killer. He always abandoned us. He once planned to destroy King Sungjong's kingdom and made a kudeta. He caught Sungyeol and tortured him. But King Sunjong already knew it and gave my family dead punishment. That day Sungyeol looked at us and suddenly he begged his father to keep me and Sunggyu hyung alive. King Sungjong and all the people in the palace were shocked for what he had done. King Sungjong was so angry that day. But no one could resist his cuteness. From that day we become closer, when all people judge and hate us, he always protected us like his own brothers. He even asked his father to train us and raised us as palace guards. I owe him my life but now I even can't do anything to keep him by my side. What a coward Hyung I am."

Dongwoo cried softly. Hoya hugged him.

"Sssh... I'm here. I'm sure we can meet him once again. But if you keep don't eat anything, I bet you even can't see the sun rises tomorrow. Please, I beg you. If I really hope you could do it for me, but if you couldn't at least do it for Sungyeol. Maybe I'm not as strong and protective as Dark Lord and I'm not as supel and romantic as Woohyun but I can give you my life if you need it."Hoya looked deep into his eyes make him blushed slightly.

“Ummm... c... can you feed me?” he asked with very low voice almost couldn’t be heard but Hoya still hear it. He chuckled and slowly take the spoon full of rice into his mouth.

"Hope Hoya could always cheer him up." Sunggyu said slowly as they left the couple enjoying their togetherness.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The noisiness from the outside forced Sungyeol's sleepy eyes to open. He rubbed his eyes sleepily. He swung his legs off the bed and make his way out of the room. In the corner near the fireplace Fiore was busy doing something. Looks like he was made a sword. His topless sweat body showed his well-built muscle. When he was doing his work, he looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter