Chapter Three

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wake up my light, please wake up. I'm Here. Come to me my light.

 

The unconscious Sungyeol slowly open his eyes. He lifted her heavy eyelids, waking up in a large dim room that he didn't recognized. Still half-conscious, he stared at the expensive-looking lamp beside him that was left on. Everything in the large room looked fancy, pricey and elegant. The walls were covered with exclusive, silk screen-painting wallpapers, and the furniture looked vintage and majestic. Then he turned his gaze to  a man standing back to him next to the place where he laid. He fully open his eyes and tried to wake up but his body felt dizzy. He touches his head, his head was spinning. The standing figures turn his back and look at Sungyeol.

"You had used too much power so you lost so much energy. Stayed lay down." Said the Dark Lord without move a bit from his place. Sungyeol tried remember what had happened and the first thing that he remembered was his hyungs. He wide his eyes and look at the Dark Lord.

"Where's them? Did your guards killed them? Tell me what's happen with them?" Sungyeol asked him worriedly. The Dark Lord looks at him coldly.

"You better concern about yourself. You did not need use your power to save parasites like them. Do not ever use your power without my order coz your light is mine."

Without saying a word, Sungyeol who still looks weak force himself to get up. But not a few steps out of bed, he fell down. Fortunately Dark Lord caught him in time. He lifted him bridal style and took him back down on the bed.

"Let go of me. I want to find my hyungs, let me go."

Sungyeol struggling from the Dark Lord but Dark Lord too strong for him. He beat his chest but Dark Lord still did not budge and put Sungyeol Laying on the bed. Sungyeol still rebelled. Then suddenly Dark Lord pinned him on the bed and laid on top of Sungyeol than kiss him fiercely. Sungyeol gasped but immediately calm down.  The  Dark Lord broke the kiss and look straight into Sungyeol eyes.

"I could do more than this if you still did not want to listen to me. Your maids were alive and I locked them in the basement." Dark Lord got out of bed and leave Sungyeol dumpfonded.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After the Dark Lord left, Sungyeol who still worried about his hyungs immediately got out of the bed. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter