Chapter Ten

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Greeting you, my Master." Lady suzy bowed at a man with silver long hair and long beard. He was in a dark, mysterious room filled with chemical bottles and flasks. It looked like a secret laboratory from its appearance.

"What's bring you here, Suzy?" He had kept himself busy with his work without facing Lady Suzy.

"I have something that need your help, Master. Please help me."

that man instantly stopped his work and looks at lady suzy then he bursts out into laughter.

"Hahaha, what kind of problem til a strong powerful lady like you have to find me?"

"this is about the light of hope and doom."

That man looked at her with curiousity.

"you mean the famous heaven talisman and the hell king?" lady suzy just give him a nod. He smirked.

"Hmm... That's sound interesting."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dark Lord and his companions are leaving the Lovinity Central. Because of quite serious injured, Sunggyu and Dongwoo still unconcious.

Sungyeol felt guilty along the way even Hoya and Woohyun have convinced him nothing would be happen to them. He still blamed himself for what happened to them. Dark Lord who felt his lover's sadness, circling his arm around his waist.

"Don't be sad. They protect you not because you're a burden but because you're precious." Sungyeol turned his face just to see the smiling Dark Lord. The smile that only belong to him.

"But you're the most precious light that only shine for me. Arasso?" Sungyeol blushed lightly.

In the middle of their way, something caught Sungyeol eyes. His curious big owl eyes look excited.

"Myungie, that's the famous God of Love temple. Can we stop for a while?" he pleaded Dark Lord like a child who craved for a toy. Dark Lord chuckled for his cuteness.

"Alright, princess. But promise me never show this act to anyone except me."

Sungyeol hugged him. "Yaiy, Myungie is the best."

They stopped their horse in front of a big luxury temple. Inside the temple stood a tower tall statue of a woman. A very beautiful woman. Sungyeol was mesmerized by the luxurious and the beautiful lady.

"Myungie, This is so amazing, didn't it? She is so beautiful.” Sungyeol said with an awe. The only reason why Sungyeol wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter