Chapter Thirteen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Golden Dawn laid down the unconscious Sungyeol under the tree . He caressed his hair gently.

“Thanks for arising me, Light. From now on, we will be together protect this world.” He smiled at the sleeping Light of Hope. After a while, Sungyeol slowly open his eyes. Because of using too much power, Sungyeol lost much energy. He moved his body hardly. Suddenly someone grab him by his waist.

“You lost much energy, please laid down back.” That soft voice a bit different with Dark Lord. Myungie... Sungyeol turned around and gasped.

“W..Who are you? Where is Myungie?”

“Didn’t I told you before I’m the Golden Dawn. I sealed Doom within my self and lived in his memory. Now, I’m back. I really didn’t expect would be back again. Because of your strong love towards Doom, I couldn’t unsealed the spell. But today Doom was weaken so I can use this chance to regain my power and unsealed the spell. Thanks to you, Light.” Sungyeol was froze there. He didn’t know how to answer him, he never expect at all everything could turned like this. He want to see his Myungie. Without that golden hair and sky blue eye, The Golden Dawn really looks like him. No! He doesn’t. He is not Myungie. His heart always belongs to Myungie.

Yeollie…

Dark Lord’s voice ringing in his head. He looked at Golden Dawn who was staring at him without expression.

“Where is him? If your soul is back so where’s his soul?” Sungyeol asked softly.

“I don’t exactly know, after the spell broke, his soul which dwells in my body will destroyed. But I felt something strange when I regained my power before. I felt his soul did not vanish but was dragged away to somewhere. Thousand years ago I take his soul and entrapped his body with a chain to suppress his power and locked him in a prison guarded by four heaven’s guards. Doom has a great power. No one could defeat him but as long as his soul has not been united with his body then his strength will not be able to fully recover. I'll make sure it in heaven. But because you still have not recovered and still trapped in human form, I can't take you along with me yet. I've order some of divine gods to watch in heaven while I'm on earth making sure for your safety because Jing can strike at any time. "

Sungyeol remained silent and didn’t say a word. He doesn’t know what he feel right now. In one side, he does feel happy because there’s a chance that Dark Lord is still alive. But in the other side, he don’t know where is he after the revival of Golden Dawn.

"Did I remind you before that Dark and Light never able be together. Your love is forbidden. You are belongs to heaven. Please realized, Light. You're a pure light that shine to protect the universe." Golden Dawn said with a very serious tone. Everytime Sungyeol looks at him, he seemed to see the Dark Lord's face. That makes his heart is getting sore.

"You're the only target that they looking for. Jing, the soul ripper is one of the best demon in hell. He is the best general of Doom. In the battle thousand years ago, Jing betrayed Doom coz he wanted to have the talisman by himself."

"Stooooppp... Just stop it." Sungyeol suddenly screamed as he covers his ears.

"Please, I don't want to listen anymore."

Sungyeol was shaking his head vigorously. He didn’t want to listen to his words anymore. All he ever wanted was to be with Dark Lord, the one he truly loved. Was that a terrible mistake? Can’t he be with him?

"Ya, what you've done to Yeollie?!" someone in a group yelled as they are approaching Sungyeol and Golden Dawn. Sungyeol lifted up his face.

"Hyunggg..." Sungyeol stand up and hugged some of them.

"Are you okay, Yeolie?" Sunggyu asked him as he released Sungyeol. Sungyeol still crying but he nodded slowly. Sensing an extraordinary energy in front of him, Woohyun glared at Golden Dawn, but he was surprised for what he has seen. A man that looks like his Lord. Woohyun raised his sword and pointing it to Golden Dawn. Golden Dawn looked at him with cold gaze but not as strong as Dark Lord's gaze.

"Dark Storm assemble." woohyun started to attack but Golden Dawn was quick enough to fight him back.

"Wind strike."

He raised his right hand and suddenly the heavy wind attacked Woohyun as he fell down his sword as well himself.

"Water blast." this time was hoya's turn to attacked back but Golden Dawn easily dodged it and give another strike. "Lightning wrath."

Seeing his friends in danger, Sungyeol wided his eyes as he yelled.

"Stop, don't do it. Don't hurt my friends." Sungyeol voice was cracked from the cry, he extended his hands in front of Woohyun and Hoya. Golden Dawn instantly stop and turned gazing at Sungyeol.

"They have inhuman auras. And I have to remove all the demon's power to protect this world and you, light."

"Whether they are human or not they are always be my friends. Please stop it, Golden Dawn."

Sunggyu gasped. So he is the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter