Chapter Six

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You bunch of idiots. How could the evelen of you lose just for few men like them?" the tall man was blurted out angrily. The eleven men in front of him lowers their head not dare to face their angry man who they called him Dui zhang.

"We are so sorry. H...he was too strong, Duizhang. He has a dark power more like a demonic power within him." the baby face man stuttered while explaining to his leader.

"Shut your damn mouth, Luhan. I never have such a useless troop like you all." Right after his words, from his hands showed out a bright light then he attacked the eleven of them. They groaned in pain.

"P...Please spare us, Duizhang." the group of men were banging their heads against the floor as they pleaded for forgiveness. But looks like Kris is not that easy to forgive them. He didn't stop even use more power. The eleven men in front of him looked more suffering than before.

"Now, go and find them. I want that man with any cost."

"Y...yes, Duizhang!" they replied in terror as they stumbled out.

 

You belong to me, My Light....

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Silence is accompany along their way. Dark Lord had decided to go to the Kyomi city, the city of  No words are said. Seemed everyone was busy with their own thought, including Sungyeol. His mind kept flashing back to the incident between Dark Lord and Exo thieves. And everytime his mind reminded him when the Dark Lord protectively hugged him against the thieves make him blushed slightly. He silently looked into Dark Lord who was looked straight along the way.

"Gumao." Sungyeol said softly.

"No need." Dark Lord answered without saw Sungyeol face. Sungyeol looked down felt a lil sad for his coldness. He couldn't understand The Dark Lord at all. In a second he could be nice, tender, and protective but in other second he could be annoying cold dead head.

"From now on, never leave my side even a second" Dark Lord said sternly still avoid to look at Sungyeol. Sungyeol look at him.

"Ne, Myungie. I'll follow you wherever you go." Sungyeol smiled cutely make Dark Lord turned his face to him.

"Myungie?"

"Ne, from now on I'll call you Myungie. Coz Dark Lord name too difficult to say and I hate that name, it gives dark image and sad impression. Do you mind if I use that name?"

"Whatever." Dark Lord turned away his head but Sungyeol could swear see him flushed a bit.

 

Maybe this journey won't be bad...

 

On Woohyun's horse

"Remove your dirty hands from my thighs." Sunggyu glared at Woohyun with his small hamster eyes.

"No need to be mad, my little hamster. I just want to make sure you sit securely." Woohyun replied with his teasing voice. And it makes Sunggyu give him even more dead glare. If it's not because of Sungyeol, he wouldn't obediently sit with this ert greasy jerk in the same horse. But no matter what, deep in his heart, he still thanked them coz with them, he was sure Sungyeol will feel secure and save. Sunggyu and Dongwoo had made promise to follow Sungyeol wherever he go and will protect their precious prince in any cost. Even he didn't understand who was the Exo exactly and why they want to attack Dark Lord and take Sungyeol away. He also didn’t get any clue where are they going but as long as they're with their precious Prince, it doesn't a matter at all.

 

On Hoya’s Horse

“How long you have known him?” Hoya asked Dongwoo. His eyes was on Sungyeol. Dongwoo look at him then look at the thing that Hoya refers to.

"Like a miracle that ever exist, didn't he? He is more than a brother to us. We even will do anything to protect him even with our life. Beside him, we felt the happiness. Maybe sometimes he would do such clumsy thing but he is our light."

"Maybe you're right. Coz to think that the ruthless Dark Lord would show mercy. Looks like he have found something really important. This is the first time I’ve seen him with such expression. Only the pure one could melt such a cold cruel Dark Lord." Hoya said with serious voice. His eyes still on the Dark Lord and Sungyeol. Dongwoo remains silent and keep watching them. He still didn't get about what's going on. But whatever will happen then, his duty is to pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter