Thirty Four _ Some Sweet Moments

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Bad chapter #Sigh# What I've wrote #mentally slapped my self# Hm... After many fights and dangerous, I just want to chill down a bit and made some sweet moments between them. Just out of the fight. Hm.. But What I've done. This Chapter is I think. But, yeah, here it is. Actually I'm not finished yet but I keep insisted to update (to keep my consistence about update weekly) Hope you'll enjoy coz I still think this chapter is . Feel free to review ^^

PS : Have you heard about SM C&C and Woolim merger? Hope it won't change anything and our INFINITE is still INFINITE. ^^

 

The rest of Sungyeol's friends were gathered at Myungsoo's apartment including Selovia, Woohyun, and Sunggyu.
They heard a car pull up and Hoya was the first ran to the door, to see Myungsoo climbing out of the taxi with Sungyeol in his arms. Hoya yelled into the group sitting in the living room, "He's back. Myungsoo has him."
Aphrodite, Selovia, Neff, Fiore, Woohyun, and Sunggyu rose to their feet. Myungsoo walked in, the water still dripping from his and Sungyeol's clothes.
“Thankfully, you’ve found him.” Sunggyu said first as he approached Myungsoo. “Is he alright?”
He was still holding on Sungyeol when he looked at Sunggyu, "I'm not sure yet but I hope he will be alright. Sorry for disturbing you all this late."
“Don’t say like that. Yeollie is our duty. We’re so worried about him. This is the second time he was being like that after his mom died.” Aphrodite commented.
“I’ll take him to my room. He needs warm bath and clean clothes right now.” Myungsoo said as he walked toward the stairs.
Aphrodite nodded, but when Myungsoo was about to go upstairs, he turned to the others, "I sensed a very strong power nearby Yeollie at the pier. I don’t know what is it. But we need to be careful about this stranger coz I think his target is Yeollie."
“I’ll try to trace about this stranger. Don’t worry, Myungsoo-ssi. Our main concern now is Yeollie.” Neff said while the others just nodded.
"Myungsoo-ssi, just handed Yeollie to us, you better take a long hot shower before you get cold. You couldn’t get sick coz Yeollie needs you.” Hoya offered as he extended his hands toward Myungsoo to take Sungyeol from his arms but was rejected by Myungsoo.
“No, thank you. I’ll take care of him by my self. Thanks for your concern, Hoya.” Myungsoo said sternly but still polite then headed the stairs.
"Che! What an arrogant pockerface." Fiore muttered uncaringly.
Myungsoo carefully placed Sungyeol in the bath tub. He then gently removed his cloth one by one, threw away the sweat pants and t-shirt. He the tap, letting the warm water slowly filled the bath up. His mind was flashing back at Sungyeol standing on the pier. The emptiness in his face, the pain when he shook him out of his shock. Everytime he remember about that fight, Myungsoo feel his blood boiled making him wanna kill them so badly. He hated them who caused Sungyeol through this pain. Sungyeol stirred a bit as the warm water touched his skin. Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes and looked at Myungsoo.
"Myung..." his voice take back Myungsoo from his train of thoughts.
"Yeollie, you finally awake." Myungsoo's face turned bright.
"What happen?" Sungyeol gave him puzzle look as he added. "Did I uncontrolable again?"
Myungsoo just keep silent but then he leaned closer until their forehead touched.
"Yeollie, don't ever leave me like that again. It was really scaring me. You didn't know how scare I was when you're suddenly missing like that." Myungsoo said as he sobbed a little. Hearing his sob, Sungyeol then hugged him tightly.
"Mianhe, Myung. Mianhe, jheongmal mianhe. I would never do something that hurt you again. I was too sad for losing Myungchan til I forgot that there’s someone who as precious as him was suffering beside me. Forgive me, Myung."
"Shh... It's okay, Yeollie. I would never hate you. I was just too afraid to lose you. Promise me, never leave me without words." Myungsoo's voice was trembling.
"Ne, I promise you. I would never leave you without words." Sungyeol said as he looked deep into Myungsoo's eyes and wipped away his tears. They were looking at each other in silence until Sungyeol realized that he was fully . He covered his body embarrassingly. Myungsoo just chuckled as he still kept his eyes on Sungyeol.
"Y.. Yah, don't stare at me like that. It's embarrassing." Sungyeol looked down, avoiding Myungsoo's eyes but Myungsoo lifted up his chin til their eyes met.
"You look so beautiful, Yeollie." Myungsoo said seductively which caused Sungyeol blushed deeper. But when Myungsoo was about to kiss him, a loud groan came from Sungyeol's stomach.
"I..I'm sorry." Sungyeol said slowly while blushing. Myungsoo chuckled again.
"You must be very hungry. Come, after take shower, I'll make sushi for you." Myungsoo said gently.
"Really? Are you able to make sushi, Myungie?" Sungyeol questioned him.
"Of course, though it wasn’t as good as Woohyun’s skill but my sushi is quite delicious." Myungsoo said proudly.
"Yeay... My Myungie is the best. Ey, Myung, you're all wet. Come, let's get shower before you get cold. I'll feel so sad if you get ill because of me." Sungyeol said worriedly as he started to Myungsoo's wet clothes.
"Then shower with me." Myungsoo whispered as he hugged Sungyeol's neck, making Sungyeol blushed again.
"Yaahh, you ert."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A week later, Myungsoo Residence
"Ya, Yeollie-ah. You've ate 20 pieces of sushi. You've got sick if you eat too much." Myungsoo looked at Sungyeol who was swallowing his sushi freely.
"But, Myungie. I feel really really hungry. Furthermore your sushi is so yummy. I just can't stop eat it." Sungyeol answered with full mouth.
As day passing by, Sungyeol slowly could control his emotion and he slowly recovered from his sadness after Myungchan gone. Thanks to Myungsoo who is always beside him. But another habit was attacking him, made Myungsoo a bit surprised. This lately Sungyeol's appettite was growing big. Myungsoo didn't get any clues about his changing appetite. It doesn't mean that he hate it but he just worried that Sungyeol would get sick because of eating too much.
Sungyeol himself couldn't fathom what possessed him to take a bite of that piece of Myungsoo's sushi again and again. Without waiting for a definitive yes or no answer, he picked up the sushi from Myungsoo's plate and started shoveling it into his mouth. The fact that Myungsoo was staring at him in concern didn't take his attention, he just wanted food. Lately, his cravings had gone so far til his habit to steal Myungsoo's food. Sungyeol shuddered at the memory of eating that huge piece of steak, then groaned as the memory caused more cravings.
What irked him now, however, was that he couldn't put a name to his craving of food.
Worried about his lover, Myungsoo then grabbed the plate and keep it away from Sungyeol.
"Yaahh... I still want it. Give it to me." Sungyeol whined.
"Yeollie, enough. You will get stomachache if you don't stop eat. Come on, time to go. Our first class is Sociology. You don't want to be late and have to face that annoying witch, will you?" Myungsoo said as he got up and stretch out his hand to grab Sungyeol's wrist but Sungyeol rejected.
"No, I'm not going. Bad Myungie. I still want to eat. Give me that back." Sungyeol cried childishly.
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes. Yes. Yes."
"No. No. No."
"Huaaaaa.... Myungie doesn't love me anymore. I hate Myungie. I hate Myungie." Sungyeol started to cry out loud. Myungsoo palmed his forehead.
Their little 'sushi-argument' had caught Woohyun's attention as he approached them.
"What happened here? Why are you crying, Yeol?"
"Hyunnie, your hyung is bad to me. He didn't let me eat." Sungyeol said sniffing as he pointed at Myungsoo.
"Yeollie, please don't cry. I just don't want to see you get sick." Myungsoo's voice soften as he caressed Sungyeol's hair.
"No, I hate Myungie. I'll go with Gyu and Woohyunnie instead with you. You go to college by yourself." with that, Sungyeol stood up then stomped out the dinning room, leaving Myungsoo there dumpfounded.
"Haizz, his childish behavior is getting nasty." Myungsoo sighed. Woohyun chuckled as he patted Myungsoo's back.
"At least he's turn back to his bright side, hyung." Myungsoo just nodded and smiled.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Do we need to study here?" an auburn haired man that tied into low ponytail asked. His eyes looked very uninterest.
"Noona had ordered us. This is our only way to get closer to Yeollie so we can protect him anytime. We haven't found out who is this new enemy and what the motive towards Yeollie so we couldn't let any little tiny chance to this person to get near Yeollie. That's why noona sent us here." the brown middle length haired man explained calmly.
"But why don't we just watching on him like we used to do. I hate college. I hate study. It gave me headache." the ponytail man groaned annoyingly.
"Me either. I even don't have any experience in teaching. But just do it, Fiore." Neff convinced.
"Stop complaining, blue alien." Hoya said coldly.
"Hey, don't ever called me blue alien anymore. I've canged my hair color so DON'T EVER CALL ME LIKE THAT." Fiore narrowed his eyes.
"You two, just stop it. Come on, class is about to start." Neff cut off as he made his way into the college's gate.
"Ah, seemed I forget something important." Hoya tried to remember something but he couldn't find out what it is.
"I think you're getting old, eggplant" Fiore teased which caused a glare from Hoya. But he didn't fight back coz he is too busy to figure out what he has to tell.
"What's your first class?" Neff asked as they walked into the building.
"Um... Let me see. Ah…Sociology." Fiore said as he scanned their schedule.
"Okay, we just need to find the head office before you headed your first class." Neff answered calmly.
"Hey, wait for me." Hoya yelled as he adjusted his way with the two.
"Quickly, you little old snail." Fiore said sarcastically.
"Shut up, you alien." Hoya patted his head quite hard making Fiore let out a loud 'Ouch'
"Yaaa... You annoying eggplant. I'll cut your finger for hurting me."
Their arguments keep going on their way to the head office. Less they knew, they were being a main attention from the first time they entered the college. On the school ground, girls are squealing and whispering toward each other. Many girls and even boys are trying to get chance to see these gorgeous new comers. In the other hand, Neff is as cool as usual. He doesn't bother to pay any attention with surrounding him coz his main concern is his mission to protect Sungyeol. And Hoya, he still too busy to think what he has missed. But not about the charming prince Fiore. He used his killing smile while he was walking and waving at the girls. He even approaching some random group of girls and greeted them politely.
"Annyeong, gorgeous girls. My name is Fiore. Do you know where the head office is?" The girls were blushing before one of them muttered softly, "It's on the corner of this building."
"Well, thank you very much." Fiore bowed politely and smiled sweetly at them. He started to walk away back to his friends while the girls were still staring at him, then he turned around once more.
"See you later, girls." Fiore said with a wink plus a flying kiss just to make the girls fainted.
"ert." Hoya said coldly. Fiore turned his gaze to Hoya.
"Hey, mind your language. You can call it charming instead ert." Fiore said as their made their way into the head office room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungyeol was in the back seat in Woohyun's car with annoyed face. He was still upset with Myungsoo because of sushi incident. Actually it wasn't a big deal, not at all. But everyone gets upset sometimes and Sungyeol was no exception. Nothing goes right, or something happens, Sungyeol's not sure what happens, but this morning, he just feel the mood swings. He never feel this upset before with Myungsoo, not once.
This time was such a time. Sungyeol wasn't sure why, he just had a really bad day altogether.
"Hey, buddy, what happen to you?" Sunggyu's voice interrupted Sungyeol from his train of thoughts.
"I hate that pig head. How dare he didn't allow me to eat. I hate him so so much. I won't let him sleep with me tonight." Sungyeol pouted as he crossed his arms.
"Aigoo, I was wondering what Myungsoo had done to you until you so upset like this." Sunggyu questioned.
"That's about sushi tragedy." Woohyun whispered behind the steer.
Sunggyu mouthed an 'O' while Sungyeol was yelling from the back seat making the two gasped in surprise.
"Ya, you too, stop whispering in front of me."
"Ya, your voice scared me to death, giant choding. Why are you so bad temper?" Sunggyu said annoyingly.
"Sorry, Gyu, Hyunnie. I just hardly control my mood this lately." Sungyeol's voice soften.
"You seemed like a girl in her period." Sunggyu chuckled.
"Or a pregnant woman in her mood swings." Woohyun added as he chuckled lightly.
Their comments just got a dead glare from Sungyeol.
"Shut your mouth, you greasy tree and annoying hamster."
Woohyun pulled up into the parking space at college. Sungyeol sighed before got out of the car. Their first class today is Sociology. It means he is not only has to face the annoying pig head Myungsoo but also the witch Ms. Suzy. Even he was sure that Suzy wouldn't do anything in front of ordinary students but he still has to be aware with her.
While the three of them were walking toward their class, someone back hugged Sungyeol frrom behind making him gasped a bit.
"Hey, baby. Still mad at me?" Myungsoo whispered softly. Sungyeol blushed a little for his sweetness but he crossed his arm pretend to be mad.
Myungsoo then pulled out a cake box in front of him.
"Hm, earlier I want to give you this tiramisu cake and Americano. You know, Dongwoo hyung's tiramisu is the best. But looks like you wouldn't accept it. So I better give it to Ms. Suzy." Myungsoo put on his fake sad face.
"Tiramisu? Americano?" Sungyeol mumbled as he gulped a bit. "Ya, how dare you waste that delicious thing to a witch like her." Sungyeol glared at him.
"So, that's mean you want these?" Myungsoo teased.
"No." Sungyeol said as he turned away but looks like his stomach was betraying him, making Sungyeol chuckled.
"Looks like your stomach is telling something else."
"I.. It's all because of you. You stole my food." Sungyeol said with a faint blush on his cheeks.
Sunggyu and Woohyun smiled as they silently leaving them.
Myungsoo chuckled for Sungyeol's statement.
"I'm sorry, baby. I shouldn't do that to you. I won't do that again. Please forgive me, ne?" Myungsoo said as he wrapped his arm around Sungyeol and tried to kiss the top of his head but was shoved by Sungyeol.
"Ya, stop it. People will suspicious." Sungyeol whispered as he released the hug.
"I don't care. If you still don't forgive me, I'll yell to the entire college and beg for your forgiveness."
Myungsoo's statement made Sungyeol widened his eyes.
"Michyeosseo? That will ruin your reputation, Myungie-ah."
Myungsoo smiled silently. Even when he was angry, Sungyeol still thinking of him.
"So, you forgive me then?"
"Ne... Ne.."
"Really?"
"Really."
"Wanna kiss me."
"Ya, we're still at school."
"Okay, so you owe me a kiss and tonight I won't let you go." Myungsoo whispered as he winked at Sungyeol.
"ert."
Sungyeol said as he left Myungsoo quickly to hide his blushing cheeks.
Myungsoo chuckled again and followed Sungyeol. The bell rang and they are going to their classes.
Without their realize, somewhere in the college, there are some pair of eyes were watching on them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sociology Class
Sungyeol walked towards his usual seat at the back side. Suzy was already sat on her chair. She was looking at Sungyeol sharply, making Sungyeol shivered down his spines, but he tried to ignore it. He keeps walking to his seat. Woohyun and Sunggyu were already on their seats too, chatting intimately toward each other. They waved at Sungyeol and motioned him to sit.
"Hey, you two annoying love birds. How dare both of you left me there." Sungyeol gave them a glare before took his seat.
"Sorry, baby. We just want to give you and Myungsoo some privacy." Sunggyu said innocently. Before Sungyeol could argued back, Myungsoo came in. Sungyeol silently watching on him as he walked to his usual spot on the back side to do his routines, watching on the students from behind. Myungsoo mouthed 'I love you' and wink to Sungyeol as he walked pass by him, making Sungyeol blushing but mouthed back 'I love you too' and wink back at him.
"Don't think I didn't see that wink, Yeollie." Sunggyu teased.
"Shut up your noisy hamster." Sungyeol whispered as he turned his head to hide his blush. Myungsoo just chuckled lightly while in the other side Suzy was watching on them and clenched her fist angrily.
When class about to start, suddenly someone came in.
"Settle down everyone! I have an important announcement to make." Mr. Henry, the principal yelled loudly as he walked into the class. The class slowly quieted down, everyone were slumped down in their seats as they looked at him, waiting for him to speak.
"We're going to have two new students here." he smiled, excusing the two men to come in.
"Do you know about the new students, Gyu?" Sungyeol said in whisper which only get a shrug from Sunggyu.
Everyone's gaze, included Sungyeol and friends turned toward the two gorgeous men. The girls practically drooling over them. Everyone looked amazed at the new comers. Sungyeol widened his eyes, and so did Sunggyu, Woohyun, and Myungsoo.
"Them?" Sungyeol said in surprise.
"Aren't they your friends, Yeol?" Woohyun questioned.
"Yeah. But why are they here?" Sungyeol said in disbelief.
"Hyung, they possed such strong energy." Orlando whispered to Cyroz.
"I'm sure that they weren't just ordinary people." Onyx added.
"We'll find out soon." Cyroz said calmly as he kept his eyes on the new strangers before him.
"Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Henry asked the new students suddenly, interrupting each of them from their thoughts.
The auburn haired man that tied into a low ponytail grinned and nodded in response. "Annyeonghaseyo, Fiore imnida, nice to meet you all." He greeted cheerfully, his eyes traveling around the classroom, and finally landing on Sungyeol. He grinned happily at him but only got a confuse gaze from Sungyeol.
"I'm Hoya. Nice to meet you." a purple haired man greeted politely as he smiled charmingly at the class but his smile suddenly vanished when he saw Suzy who was standing at the corner near the white board.
"Damn it, I know now what I've missed." Hoya cursed under his breath.
"Um, beside announcing the new students, I'd like to introduce a new teacher who will substitute Mrs. Park to teach Anthropology. Please welcome Mr. Neff." as the principal said that, a tall man with middle lenght brown hair walked in.
Suzy gasped in surprise for what she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter