Chapter Sixteen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N : after get tired of searching and griefing from the lost, let's let Myungyeol enjoy for a while  their love scene. But let me tell you first, I'm really really really at writting about bed scene, making love, , or something like that. So please bear with me if it's disappointing you. This is the best scene that I could make. Don't be mad at me, Okay. Please leave me some comments so I know what you think. Thank You ^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of load growls from Garukha awoke Sungyeol early in the morning. Doom took Sungyeol back to Hell. He lifted his heavy eyelids. Sleepiness still overwhelmed him. He blinked finally realizing that he was entrapped inside a piece of long black robe and someone was hugging him tightly. He couldn’t recall anything that had happened before. He only remembered seeing Myungie in his dream rescuing him from a bad guy who tried to him. But, he couldn’t recall what really happened. Inside the thick robe, he knew he was barely wearing anything just a thin sleeve and pants that were torn. Wild and crazy thoughts suddenly evolved into his mind. Did this man whoever he was kidnapped and him last night? No! This couldn't be true right? How was he going to face his Myungie if it was true?

He couldn’t think straight and was on the verge of crying. All he wanted to do now is escape from this . But no matter how hard he struggled, his embrace didn’t loosen as if the man was afraid to lose him, hugging him with all his might. The unknown man didn’t budge or show any sign of wakening despite his endless struggles.

He would have pushed himself out of his hold if his hands weren’t trapped inside the robe and him. Feeling powerless, Sungyeol stopped struggling for a second listening to his soft breathing and feeling the rise and fall of his chest against his cheek. Why? The longer he stayed intact in his arms, the more warmth and comfort he felt from him. What’s with this familiar feeling? Strangely, he wanted to stay like this forever. No! What was he thinking? He was sleeping with another man! How could he betray his Myungie like that? His mind was in such a confuse state right now that he didn’t notice the half awoke man planting a sweet morning kiss gently on his forehead.

Sungyeol froze at his touch and quickly pushed himself away from him as soon as he felt him loosening his embrace by a little.

“Aaaaaahhh....!!!” he scream out with high pitch dolphin scream as he fell down from the bed. The black robe that was initially hanging on his shoulders landed quietly onto the cold floor first. A hand hastily reached for him and grabbed his arm right before he hit the ground.

"Ya, why are you screaming in this early morning? Your voice even could raised the demons from death."

Sungyol heard a recognizable voice asked before he was pulled up into his arms in a one-side embrace.

His head hastily jerked up at the all too familiar voice, “Myungie…”

Sungyeol was in total shock and disbelief as his mouth wide open. He couldn’t believe his eyes. The charming young man seated before him was his desire, his wish, and his dream he believed that would never come true. He must be still dreaming because fate was never this good to allow him to be with him again. He must be dreaming!

“Light?” Doom frowned lightly at his startled face. Shouldn’t he be happy to see him? Yet, the only emotion he could read on Sungyeol's face was shock. When Doom is about opening his mouth to explain it all, Sungyeol suddenly hit him in the face make him gasped in pain.

“Oucchhh...Listen to me, Light..Yaaa...It’s hurt!!” Doom shrieked at Sungyeol. But Sungyeol didn't stop at that. He then gripped the top of his hairs and started pulling them as hard as he could.

“Yaa, light. Stop it. Why are you doing this?!” Doom cried in pain. A great Hell King looked helplessly in front of Sungyeol.

“I am checking to see whether you are real or not.” Sungyeol answered innocently as he continued pulling his top hair much to his irritation.

“Stop… Stop it.” Doom demanded, his hands grabbed Sungyeol's wrist. “Of course I am real. What makes you think I’m not?”

His forehead creased lightly showing a little displease. Sungyeol stared at Doom for a while as he pointing his right finger towards Doom before replying, “You can’t be real, because you will only appear in my dream. And whenever I opened my eyes, you were never there. So, you must be an illusion right? I am still dreaming right?”

Doom grabbed Sungyeol's wrist and pulled him back into him, crushing Sungyeol to his body in another embrace.

“You are not dreaming. I am real. Feel me. I am real.” Doom instructed, directing his hand onto his chest and asking Sungyeol to touch him.

Sungyeol just stare bashfully at Doom perfectly built torso for a second before running his fingers gently down his chest. Sungyeol blushed shyly, feeling his warmness and his steady heartbeat increasing their momentum at his touch. He felt real, his presence gave off the familiar promising comfort and security.

“Is it you? Is it really you, Myungie?” he asked in a small voice, gazing up to Doom.

For a moment, Doom just stare silently at Sungyeol. He mentally punched himself for his incapability to find Sungyeol sooner causing him to lose trust and happiness.

Doom took Sungyeol's hand into his and held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter