Chapter Twenty One

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sungyeol positioned Myungie comfortably on the bed before covering him up with blanket. Sitting next to Myungie, Sungyeol peered at his angelic face. It looked as if he was peacefully asleep. Thinking back, a guilty filled his heart knowing the cause of his sudden breakdown. This is definitely because of him. He even broke through Heaven and fought with all gods and willing to surrender just for saving him.

Sungyeol bit his lips, pondering whether he should call for some medical help. He thought it would be better for someone to check on Myungie, but Sungyeol didn’t want to leave Myungie alone and he didn’t know the way around Hell. He sighed, deciding to drop the idea. Sungyeol sat down hopelessly. His eyes started to watery as he begin to cry.

He positioned his hand on the top of his stomach before taking a deep breath. “Little baby, what should umma do to help your appa? Please help umma.”

With it, a soft light come out from his belly then glowing around Myungie's body. Slowly the wound all over Myungie's body was healed. Sungyeol smiled in relieve watching his lover was healed. He touch his stomach and said in his heart.

"Thank you, my little boy. Thank you for saving us."

As if that little creature was listening and understand his words, Sungyeol felt something moving inside him. Sungyeol smiled silently. He placed his hands over it, absorbing the wonderful warmth from within. Inside, the small existence gave off a pleasant and powerful sensation. His little one felt so much like his father, gentle but with a sense of dominancy. Sungyeol felt like a part of Myungie was embracing him from within which made Sungyeol felt comfort and protecting.

His mind suddenly flashing back at the moment when he met his son for the first time. When his son touched him lovingly and guided him to go out. At that moment, Sungyeol found himself falling in love with his baby already.

Then he looked back at Myungie who still laid unconciously before dropping down on the empty spot next to him.

Sungyeol wondering how's his reaction if he know that Sungyeol is carrying their son. Will he accept it or will he hate Sungyeol for his pregnancy?

Sungyeol caressed Myungie's hair lovingly. Then he scooted closer to Myungie under the cover, crawling over and slipping his arms around Myungie's waist. Being separated for the second time, Sungyeol wanted to take this opportunity to feel his warmth. He knew their chance of staying like this in the near future was little to none.

“How good will it be if I wasn’t the Heaven’s Light? There will be no war. No one will get hurt. And, there will be no reason for anyone to separate us then.” Sungyeol murmured out his thoughts in a soft voice. “Why can’t we be together and live peacefully like ordinary people?”

Sungyeol's eyes began to watery again.

"Forgive me, Myung. Please forgive me for causing you all this pain."

Sungyeol cried silently but again he felt something was moving inside him as if he is trying to comfort him. Sungyeol looked down at his abdomen, touching it gently.

“Umma really afraid, son.” Sungyeol confessed in a gentle tone. “Umma secretly fear that umma might lose Myungie appa one day. Why fate always play around us? What if we are not strong enough to protect each other? What if there’s actually someone stronger than us who keep messing around us? What should umma do then? Should we give up on fate? Umma can’t afford to lose Myungie appa. Umma can’t.”

How could Sungyeol expect not to worry when there was practically a war set against them? Being separated was one thing while getting hurt or even killed was another. If he was killed, must he wait another thousand years for Myungie or will there even be another thousand years for them?

There was no way Sungyeol could calm his mind when they were currently in a war, and Sungyeol knew better than anyone that he was the only one caused it and he also the one who could end it easily. But ending it will only mean that Sungyeol will have to leave Myungie  for real.

But Sungyeol's mind was changed as the thing inside him was moving instensely seemed that little thing was encouraging Sungyeol from within to keep strong. Sungyeol finally realized that he couldn’t and wouldn’t. He needed Myungie, and Myungie needed him. Goingthrough thousand years of war was definitely preferable than to live a second without each other. Furthermore, there's another Myungie inside him. Sungyeol believe that his child will protect him and Myungie. He also believe that fate wouldn't be that cruel to separate such a pure love.

Slowly Sungyeol closed his eyes. Because of using too much power, he felt a bit exhausted. Then he drifted away into dreamland.

 

Sungyeol walked slowly in the place that looks like a field. That field was full of strawberries. Sungyeol glanced around him excitedly seeing his favourite fruits. He knelt down and picked one of them then eat it.

"Ummm... How sweet."

Then he picked another one. While enjoying the sweet strawberries, suddenly a little boy appeared and approaching him. The same boy with his previous dream. That little boy walked slowly and stopped right in front of Sungyeol. Sungyeol stopped his eating season and looked at that child. His eyes wided happily.

"Hey, you visited me again."

"Again." that child repeated his word as he smiled at him. Sungyeol smiled back at him.

"Do you want strawberry?" Sungyeol asked as he offered him a strawberry.

"Belly" that child smiled widely as he picked the strawberry from Sungyeol. A moment latter they were enjoying eat strawberries together. Sungyeol looked at that little kid who was eating the strawberries with full mouth bite. His small mouth was covered by strawberry making his small cute face even cutter. Sungyeol chuckled lightly at him. That little child looked up and giggled happily at Sungyeol. Sungyeol gently wiped his mouth and smiled at him.

"How good if I can stay like this forever. Living peaceful and happy with Myungie and our little baby. Is it too much if I only wish like that?” Sungyeol talked as if that little child understand his words. Sungyeol stared at that little child with watery eyes. Sensing Sungyeol's sadness, that little kid stopped from eating and looked up. He got up from his position and stand until he’s as level as Sungyeol. He looked deep into Sungyeol’s face and entrapped Sungyeol's face between his little hands.

“Ulji mal-ayo. Oyiee umma, ungie appa, happy.” That kid smiled happily to Sungyeol. Sungyeol smiled back and hugged him. He don’t know why, but everytime this little kid touched him and talk to him, Sungyeol always feel comfort and seemed all the pain in his heart gone away. That little kid released the hug and take Sungyeol hand.

“Come, oyie umma come.” That little kid tried to pull him up and motioning him to follow him.

“Where are we going, kid?” Sungyeol asked him curiously but still obediently follow him.

“Umma Look.” That kid said as he pointed out to somewhere. Sungyeol looked at the direction that he pointed.

From afar there’s someone walked towards them. He wear a black cloth. His midnight eyes looked at Sungyeol lovingly, his dark hairs were fluttering with the wind.

“Myungie..” Sungyeol muttered slowly.

That man was approaching them and stand right in front of Sungyeol.

"I miss you so much, my Yeollie."

Myungie caressed his cheek then kissed him on his lips. Their kiss was soft but still filled with full of love. That little kid tugged their sleeves made them broke their kiss and looked down at him. He giggled as he held both of Myungie and Sungyeol hand. Myungie and Sungyeol knelt down in front of him. That little kid placed their hand together.

"Oyiee umma, ungie appa, happy." that little kid smiled and slowly walk away.

"Ya, little kid. Where are you going? Can we meet again?" Sungyeol yelled at him as the little kid getting far. He turned around and smile widely.

"Meet again. Happy. Pai... Pai..." he waved his hand and disappeared with the wind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungie slowly opened his eyes. He looked around. His wound was healed but because of that eternity chain has absorbed quite much of his power, he still felt a bit weak. But being a powerful hell king, his power would be easily regained. He turned his head and smiled widely for what he seen. He couldn't recall what happened before but as long as his Light is beside him, nothing that he care about.

He leaned forward and kiss Sungyeol on the lips gently make him stir a bit and slowly open his eyes.

"Myungiee...." his voice was cracked then he instantly got up and hugged him.

"I'm so happy... so happy that you finally awake." he said as he started crying. Myungie hugged him back and caressed his back gently.

"Shh... Don't cry, Yeollie. I'm okay. The one that must be cried was me. Don't you know how desperate and hopeless I was when your soul was entrapped. I really really afraid that I might be lose you. I even didn't dare my self to think any possibilities to lose you, Yeollie." Myungie's eyes looked so hurt.

His confession brought guilt into Sungyeol as he pressed his head against his chest, squeezing him tightly. “I’m sorry, Myungie. I’m sorry for always acting selfish. I am the worst. I had brought you so much pain.”

“What are you saying, Yeollie?” Myungie loosened his grip ever so slightly, just enough to kiss Sungyeol lightly on the tip of his nose. “You are the best, and also, the one and only for me. Which is why I can’t afford to lose you. Can’t you see? I am the selfish one here. Not you. But, you are really unlucky, Yeollie, since I am the worst guy anyone will ever want to love or to be with.”

“No, you are not!” Sungyeol sahrieked, shocking Myungie by his sudden outburst.

Sungyeol clinched onto him while shaking his head frantically. There w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter