Story Guide

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi, everyone. First of all I want to say many many thanks to all of you for supporting me to keep this story going and keep patiently wait til this chapter. Sorry for confusing you with many characters and names. I don't mean to make it complicated. To pay my guilty towards you, here I'll give you some story guide. Hopefully this little guidance will make you more understand about my story. If you don't, you still can ask me anything you want to know, I'll always have time to give you response. Okay? Your satisfied is my pleasure. Luv you all ;)

 

Myungie aka Dark Lord aka Hell King reincarnated to Jiu aka Kim Myungsoo, the best omega level mutant. He is the best psychokinesis mutant. He is Sungyeol's sociology teacher. Previously he was a best murderer but then he ran away to find someone that had been haunting him for years.

Lee Sungyeol aka Light of Hope reincarnated to Lee Sungyeol, Kris's fiancé. Actually he's an ordinary man but since he met Myungsoo, everything in his life slowly change.

Woohyun reincarnated to Hyunwoo aka Nam Woohyun. He is Myungsoo's brother. They known each other for the first time in MIA. Have a bad childhood memory and a sudden missing of his childhood friend, Gyu-Gyu, he then become a murderer like Myungsoo. But then he decided to runaway and search for his childhood friend.

Kim Sunggyu reincarnated to Sunggyu, Sungyeol’s best friend. He lost his child memories. He lived with his aunt. Story about him wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter