Chapter Eighteen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, and Hoya were planning  to go back to the King Sungjong's palace. They felt desperate because of losing their bestfriend and brother. But though they couldn't find Sungyeol, at least they want to protect Sungyeol's precious one, the one who raised Sungyeol. That's why, they decided to go back to Light Kingdom. Furthermore, they were King Sungjong's generals so it was their duties to protect their king. And about Woohyun and Hoya, they were promised to protect their lover and follow them wherever they go. Besides Sunggyu was carried Woohyun's child inside him so it was Woohyun's duty to protect his lovely wife. They were in the middle of their way to Light Kingdom. It took couple hours to get Light Kingdom.

"Gyu, are you feel tired? Want to take a rest for a while?" Woohyun said with concern as he held Sunggyu's hands. Sunggyu just give him a smiled. But before Sunggyu could give him response, suddenly from nowhere a figure of a man appeared and grabbed Sunggyu’s by his waist hastily and then disappeared as fast as a blink of an eye.

“Gyuuu!!” Woohyun called out.

After that, a man who was grabbed Sunggyu appeared in a distance away from Woohyun and friends followed by some men behind.

“Hyuniie!!” Sunggyu cried out as he struggled to break loose from the attacker’s hold without an avail.

“BASTARD!! GIVE SUNGGYU BACK!!” Woohyun demanded.

"Tell us where's Light of Hope?" Kai yelled at them with Sunggyu on his grip. Woohyun glared at him as he clenched his fist angrily. His position was ready to attack but he couldn't with Sunggyu on Kai's grip. It's too dangerous for Sunggyu and their baby.

“Like I will ever tell you.” Woohyun groaned and glared at Kai.

"Let him go." Woohyun said with cold sternly tone. Hoya and Dongwoo were standing beside Sunggyu while another Exo's fellow were surrounding them.

"Okay, if you're still stubborn, I'll show you a little game. I know he is your lover, right? Looks like he is quite hot. I think it must be interesting if we have a little fun with him. How do you think, guys?" Kai smirked evilly followed by a loud laughter from the others.

"Ya, give Sunggyu hyung back you bastards." Dongwoo yelled angrily.

"Don't be a coward who only could do such cheap tricks." Hoya said annoyingly.

But seemed Kai didn't listen to them.

A small whimper left Sunggyu’s lips upon Kai's push, causing him to crash onto the ground. Fortunately, Sunggyu was holding his body with his hands so that his stomach did not get hit the hard ground. Then without hesitation, Kai closed in and pinned Sunggyu beneath him, as he examined Sunggyu frightened face with a satisfied smile. Kai chuckled at his fright and leaned closer down towards him. Woohyun moved forward but was blocked by the other Exo's fellow.

Sunggyu struggled and turned his face away trying to avoid his eyes, but his efforts went to waste. He simply moved closer until his knees were pressing against Sunggyu's thighs, too close for his comfort. Sunggyu wanted to move away so that his body wasn’t making contact with him, but with his body pinned firmly onto the ground, there wasn’t anyway or anywhere he could retreat to. Then Kai leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Sunggyu gasped and tried shuddering away but to no avail. Kai had him securely in his seize and he was literally trapped with no way to escape. He let out a soft scream of resistance when he felt Kai ripping the bottom of his outfit.

“S... stop please…” Sunggyu pleaded in a soft voice due to his sobbing.

“Stop? And, why should I?” Kai smirked more evilly.

His eyes shot up with terror as an opposing scream escaped hismouth when he felt Kai his thighs, letting his hands wandered as he violently shoved Sunggyu’s clotch up so that his body and stomach could be shown.

Then, Kai froze upon realizing a strange presence coming from the internal of his abdomen. It was small but distinctive.

His eyes shot up to Sunggyu’s, “Yo..You are pregnant?”

Kai’s eyes of shock soon turned into an laughter. Furious, he wrapped his fingers around his hairs, forcefully pulling Sunggyu upwards until he was facing him.

“It’s become more interesting, isn’t it?!” He snarled, glaring down at his abdomen. Without a warning, his hand liberated itself from his tangled hair, and the moment he fell back onto the ground, he pressed his palm firmly against his stomach with the cruel intention to kill the child inside him.

Woohyun’s eyes shot wide open at the scene of Kai’s hand heating up.

“Ya... You bastard. Don’t you dare to touch my child. Let them go. Once I get you,I’ll kill you.” Woohyun yelled at the top of his lung. Kai and the other Exo laughed out loud.

“What can you do? If any of you dare to move just an inch, I bet you’ll never see this unborn child or even both of them anymore.” Luhan smirked evilly.

At this point, Sunggyu was already sobbing and shrieking pleads hysterically, trying to push him away but his grip against his stomach didn’t loosen.

“No… No! I don’t want to lose my baby… Please! Don’t!”

Kai seemed to be ignoring all of his resisting, tightening his grip against Sunggyu’s belly as his eyes protrude the fury to destroy the existence inside. Desperate to protect her child, Sunggyu kicked frantically, trying an attack but it turned out doing him more harm than him. Against the strong Kai and his pregnant condition, his athletic skills were limited even with his defensive training. There was only so much he could do to try to delay him from killing his child. He did what he could think of and could only pray for a miracle to happen saving both him and their child but from the look of it, his desire would most likely be left unfulfilled.

The only child he’d ever have was going to be taken away from him. Sunggyu shook his head again and squeezed his eyes shut. He couldn’t bring himself to believe that he was going to lose his one and only child.

Strangely, a load growls followed by a painful groan from Kai was transmitted into Sunggyu's ears as he felt his disturbing presence drifting away. Couldn't believe for what he had heard, he lifted his eyelids.

Sunggyu's eyes instantly widened and his jaw dropped by an unbelievable sight before him. A familiar powerful and scary presence evolving from inside the white ashes. The white essence slowly died down, revealing a dominating young man with large black wings standing on the Garukha's back while carrying his lovely light on his arms. The athmosphere become chill.

“Dark lord” Woohyun murmured his name in surprise.

"Yeollie..." Sunggyu said softly.

"Gyu hyunggg..." Sungyeol yelled as he planned to get down from Doom and run towards Sunggyu but Doom cut him off and whispered softly.

"Don't leave even an inch, be a good wife. Arasso?" Doom smiled sweetly at Sungyeol. Sungyeol blushed a little but still stubbornly want to get down.

"Myung... Let me down. I want to help Gyu hyung." Sungyeol pouted as he struggling from Doom.

"If you don't want to listen, don't blame me if I sealed your beautiful lips with mine." Doom smirked to Sungyeol and in an instant, Sungyeol quite as he covered his mouth. He knows that Doom always mean it for what he said. Doom chuckled victoriously before turned to glare unfeelingly at Kai and the other Exo's members, sending a burning chill down their spines.

In the other hand, Sunggyu who had released from Kai immediatly run towards his husband.

"Hyuniie... Hyunnie..."

Woohyun spun around, in time to see Sunggyu running towards him. He eagerly embraced his husband.

Doom watched silently as Sunggyu cried in Woohyun's arms while Woohyun comforted him softly. He smiled faintly at the intimate scene before him as it reminded him of himself with Sungyeol. He then looked at Sungyeol who still kept silent and obediently standing beside him. He tightened his embrace towards Sungyeol before turned his gazed to Woohyun.

“Woohyun, I give him to you. Do whatever you wish, don’t disappointed me.” Doom commented with a cold stern voice. Woohyun bowed respectfully then turned his dead glare to Kai. He walked slowly towards the trembling Kai.

“Didn’t I tell you before, once I get you, I would kill you.” Woohyun smirked evilly. “How dare you hurt my love and my child.” Woohyun continued as he raised his right hand. “Fire mandala.”

Kai evaded but barely avoided it, and it even shocked him further when he felt an icy yet burning chill coming from the flame. Woohyun was controlling the flame with his hand as he stood stationary at his spot. Bit by bit, the flame circled around Kai.

"Assemble." Woohyun commanded before the flame that had encircled itself around Kai grew stronger and bind together instantly.

"AAAARRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!"

Everyone was frozen with fear at the painful scream coming from Kai. No one was moving, talking or even breathing as they watched how the deadly flame buried its prey within it.

Moments later, the other fellow of EXO were seen fleeing for their lives as Woohyun, Hoya, and Dongwoo assaulted them together. All their attacks landed onto the fatal spots of most fellow of EXO, causing them to fell down instantly. Doom watched them silently still hold on Sungyeol, he really sure about his fellow skills. This is too easy for them. Sungyeol watched them with palpitating heart as he squeezed on Doom's sleeves. Doom who watching his lover like that chuckled silently as he whispered.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure none of your hyung is hurt." Sungyeol looked at him with a sweet smiled. He always believe in whatever he said. After that,  Doom shouted out make all of them stop from attacking Exo’s fellow and turned their intention.

“It’s enough. Play time is over. Now, it’s Garukha’s turn.” Doom said as he smirked evilly. Sungyeol didn’t get what was he mean by that but as soon as the Doom spoke those words, Garukha was growling loudly and stomped its feet then the earth was cracked and limitless skeleton hands were seen bizarrely emerging from the soil, grabbing all enemies whose feet were on the land. Screams of agony and despair echoed as the death hands forcefully dragged the livings down, pulling them into the earth till they reached Hell itself.

All was petrified as they tried to flee themselves from the death pact, but what happened next brought most of the men down to their knees.The clear blue sky was seen darkening as darkness dropped down.While the dark heaven started to roar thunderously, a fierce earthquake erupted as the ground split opened into two divisions.

Sungyeol and the other’s  eyes widened at the unbelievable aura emerging from the bottom of the earth.

From afar, a powerful burst of energy came blazing through the sky before two men approaching.

“Long time no see, Doom.” One of them with a silver long hair spoke. Doom and the others turned their gazed at the spoken man as they hovered by and finally, they descended down in front of Doom and the others.

Doom stared uninterestedly at them while Sungyeol looked trembling for what he seen. The man who had separated him and his Myungie was standing in front of him. The horrible memories about what happened before still clearly remember in his mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter