Chapter Fourteen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Did anyone ever told you that you have a gorgeous smile in the world? I love you Myungie.

 

Myungie? Who’s Myungie? Why this name always appeared on his head? And what is love? He never know that thing. Demon was born without feeling. It was bugging him that he couldn’t remember anything beside the soft voice saying those words. He even couldn’t be sure if it was a memory.

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t push that voice away from his head, as if it was permanently inserted into him. But by who or what? There wasn’t anyone in Heaven or Hell who could even touch him.

He was rather lost at this point of time, and it seemed like there was no one who could answer his doubt. No one did seem to affect him which was why he had decided to search for an answer on his own. But he had no idea what to do or where to start finding. It felt strange, as if someone had cruelly removed a very important part of him from within, and everyday, his body strongly urged him to get it back. But what was it that he craved so badly to see, to hear, to touch and to be with? He didn’t know. He didn’t think something this significant to him would be in Heaven, and if he couldn’t find it in Hell, there could only be one place in which he hadn’t search for, and that was earth.

"Forgive me, My lord but I think earth is too dangerous.  It took thousand years for you the last time you visited there. We couldn't lose you for another thousand years, My Lord. Furthermore, your biggest enemy is on earth, The Golden Dawn." Nefful looks disagree but he didn't really dare to argue Doom because oppose his words is equivalent with death.

"Don't worry. This time I'll make sure that everything is gonna be okay. Golden Dawn maybe can defeat me once but I'll never allow it happen twice." Doom said calmly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungyeol slowly opened his eyes. He felt a great pain in his body. Sungyeol tried to remember what happened before. He looked around him. This is the room where he and Dark Lord spent their last time together. That bed was the last place he spent the night with Dark lord. His eyes watery as he remembered that time. He already miss him so much.

"Myungie.." he muttered slowly.

Suddenly someone grabs his shoulder. He turned around and see Golden Dawn looked at him intensely.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you so badly? I took you here because this is the last place I remember where you stayed."

"Where are my friends?" Sungyeol asked him without expression.

"They were gone."

 

Flashback

Everyone run to the motionless Sungyeol. Golden Dawn lifted Sungyeol's body.

"Put him down, you bastard." Woohyun yelled at him.

"For Light's sake, I'll let you go. But all of you just stay away from him. From now on, I'll take care of him by my self." Golden Dawn said coldly as taking Sungyeol's body and left the four of them.

End flashback

 

Sungyeol wide his eyes angrily.

"Why did you do that? They are more than friends for me. They are my hyungs. How could you separate us. You don't have any rights to do that to me. I don't care who you are, whether you are a god or whoever you are. Whether I'm Light of Hope or not. I don't care. I'm getting sick of this. I hate all of this." Sungyeol yelled out. His eyes getting red from angry and sadness.

"It's because of him? Because of Doom? You fell in love with him, don't you? I told you Light, don't ever love him. Your love is forbidden."

Golden Dawn slowly went closer to him. He caressed Sungyeol's cheek.

"I love you, Light. From the day when Doom saw you, the day he fell for you through my body, from that day I started to love you, my light. You're no longer just a talisman. You have soul and body. And I love you, light. Together we could protect this world as holy gods. Am I not good enough?"

Sungyeol froze there. His eyes locked with Golden Dawn's. That gazed really similar to him. That face and that expression. But he never able replace him. His Myungie couldn't be replace.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere between Heaven and Hell, there is a gorgeous place where human being was lived. Beautiful place where you can see the sun rises and bright blue sky, hear the birds chirp, feel the wind blows, and touches the green grass. That beautiful place called earth. He stopped by the beautiful lake and glanced over at the setting sun sinking past the horizon. His expression remained blank as though he could not absorb or understand the beauty before him. His eyes wandering to somewhere but it's still blurry.

Myungie...

The bitter sting he felt each time the sentence was heard bothered him. As much as the he didn’t wish to admit it, somehow, he knew he had lost something precious, and it left him with nothing but this particular voice and phrase. He couldn’t accept the fact that whatever he lost could never come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter