Chapter Eight

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

King Heechul kingdom was so huge. It was located on the red hill, the center of Lovinity Central. Around the palace stood a large wooden poles. The wall is made from thick granite. Inside the kingdom there is a lot of rooms. King invited the group to the main room. In the main room there are statues and animals made of wood. Dozens of paintings adorn the walls of the palace. Every space in the room was decorated with paintings of various themes. In addition there are also many stone and wood carvings, sculptures soil, ceramics, jade, and some other antique things. King Heechul seems is a person who loves art.

"So tell me what makes you to take on traveling, Prince Sungyeol? Though your companions are the famous well-known king and great generals, I can’t believe that your father would allow that." King Heechul asked as they arrived at the main room.

Sungyeol simply smile at the remark. "That's because i have found my very Important friends and someone special."

"I am so honored to have all of you here with me today. Why not stay for the night since we are having our annual festival. It is a tribute celebration for the God of Love. The myth said that the couple who made promise in front of the God of Love, their love will be blessed." King Heechul said with a smile.

Sungyeol looks excited. After all his main purpose come to Lovinity Central was because of that myth. Once again Sungyeol showed his famous puppy eyes towards the Dark lord who remained silent a whole time since they arrived. See Sungyeol given signal, not much he can do but say yes to Sungyeol wishes. King Heechul realize the different signals from the Sungyeol and dark lord. Dark lord finally spoke out.

"Well, considering the relationship between Sungyeol and you, it would not a problem to stay for the night."  Sungyeol giggled happily.

"I'm glad to hear that, I will send my servant to prepare rooms for you. There are a lot of rooms. All of you can choose it as you wish."  Heechul said friendly as he about to left the room.

"Choose your own room. I'll meet you all at dinner." then he walked out the room.

The butler led Sungyeol and his entourage to their rooms. Sungyeol seen jumping for joy. Suddenly Dark Lord grab his hand.

"You'll stay with me this night." Dark lord whispered which only cause Sungyeol blushed. In the other hand Woohyun tried to convince Sunggyu.

"Gyu baby, let me share a room with you." Woohyun whispered with seductive voice to Sunggyu who just gave him a dead glare.

"In your dream." then he leave him dumpfounded.

Each one of them has chosen their rooms. Sunggyu choose a room that is located in the middle while Woohyun select a room next to Sunggyu's. Dongwoo and Hoya chose sleep in the same room that located in front of Sunggyu’s,  because Dongwoo doesn't like the dark. While Sungyeol choose the very end of the room which has a window overlooking the garden. Sungyeol deliberately chose the room because he liked looking at the moon at night. Dark lord just watched in silence. As long as he is with Sungyeol, he was not too concerned with others.

After they reached their own room, Sungyeol looked out of the window. Sensing his sudden mood changing, Dark Lord tenderly hugged him from behind, "Already homesick?" Sungyeol gasped.

"A.. Aniyeo, I just miss appa a little." He smiled awkwardly as he turned to look at the Dark Lord.

"Sorry for taking you away from your father." He said with serious tone, Sungyeol could  felt a hint of guilty from the tone of his voice.

"No ... Don’t be like that Myungie. I'm happy to be by your side. Everyone has their own ways. And I'm sure this is my best way." Sungyeol stared straight at Dark lord before tossing to him, locking his arms around his neck.

Dark lord Stood wordlessly there for a second, taking in his precious light's message. Soon, his lips were seen curving into a pleasant smile. Then he locked his arms around him and whispered a firmly reply, "You're forever mine."

He carefully pulled him away and looked affectionately into his eyes before adding, "Promise me that you will never leave me. No matter what, stay by my side forever.”

Sungyeol's face turned darker as he nodded shyly. Dark lord leaned forward until their lips were touched. Eventually his mouth caught him slightly parted lips and it turned into a sensuous kiss. Sungyeol gently pushed himself closer to him till their bodies were touching each others. Dark Lord was taken in su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter