Twenty Five - The New Encounters

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungyeol and Sunggyu proceeded to their seat when they overheard a group of girl's loud conversation.

"Have you heard the latest news? Park Hyun Jae from Literature missing yesterday."

"Park Hyun Jae? He's the only son of the director of Park Enterprise, isn't he? Oh my! Then, this made him the third person this month who went missing.This is getting creepy! Where did you hear that from?"

"I overheard Ms. Jin and Mr. Choi private conversation minutes ago. It was believe that he went missing during class hours. He asked for an excuse to the restroom and never came back since that. The police are now in campus investigating them along with the two other missing cases."

"What's with this school? Will all the boy in this college go missing next? Ya, we will lost our flirty things"

"Yoori-ah, you are always such a flirty girl! I bet it's just some silly pranks. I used to run away from school and home when I was younger, just to grab attention."

"Do you hear that, Yeol? Lately this become the hot topic in our college." Sunggyu said to Sungyeol but seemed Sungyeol didn't hear him. He remained silent as his eyes wandering somewhere.

"Yeollieee..." Sunggyu raised his voice as he patted Sungyeol lightly making Sungyeol gasped a little.

"Ya, stupid hamster. Why are you yelled at me? Your voice even could raised the death." Sungyeol said annoyingly.

"What's wrong with you? You remained silent since you came. Is there something bothering you? Is it about another weird dream?" Sungyeol shooked his head slowly. He couldn't tell Sunggyu about what had happened between him and Myungsoo.

"Nothing, Gyu. I just not in good mood today."

"Ya, you idiot choding. How dare you trying to fool me? I know you better than yourself." Sunggyu poked his head slightly. Sungyeol yelped but then chuckled. Deep in his heart, he feel really happy could know Sunggyu as his best friend. Sunggyu know him too well. He never could lie to him but this time he really wish that he could said something else except about Myungsoo kissed him.

When Sunggyu was about to bombardier him with another question, Ms. Suzy slid open the door roughly as she made his first step into the noisy classroom followed by Myungsoo. And as soon as she did, everyone turned quiet including Sunggyu. Girls turned their heads away from her but feel excited when they saw Myungsoo, boys hurried back to their seats and soft, annoying whispers were heard. She knew really well that they were whispering about her but she wasn't at all affected by them.

"Today I give you some quizzes. Save your book. I'll distribute the paper and you have to finish it in an hour."

The loud groaned suddenly filled in the entire class instantly make some noisiness but was ignored by Ms. Suzy. She starts to distribute the paper to all student along with Myungsoo. After that, Myungsoo walked to the back of the class and ordered everyone to do their task. He did his daily routine standing behind the class and keep watching the students. When he walked pass by Sungyeol, Sungyeol tried to keep his eyes away, avoiding him. His heart was beating frantically. Myungsoo could feel it too but he tried to act as natural as he can even he does feel really awkward. Not wanting to be caught staring at him, Sungyeol leaned down to grab a pen from his bag, trying to ignore the feeling of his blood pulsing faster through his body as Myungsoo got closer. Sungyeol was aware of his every movement, and it was impossible to act unaffected as he stands a few distance from Sungyeol. Goosebumps sprung up along Sungyeol's arms, and he inhaled the scent of fresh lemon from Myungsoo. Sungyeol tried to take shorter breaths in an attempt to ignore his presence beside him, but it didn’t work.

Making sure not to look at Myungsoo again, Sungyeol readjusted in the chair, turning to Sunggyu who was watching on him for the entire time. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes to Sungyeol.

"Why are you look so nervous, Yeol? You acted like that since Mr. Myungsoo came in. What happened to you? Don't tell me that you.." Sunggyu whispered softly.

"Just shut up, Gyu. Don't make some noise or we'll get detention." Sungyeol cut him off. Sungyeol focused on the paper in front of him, shaking his pen back and forth between his index and middle fingers in the hope that he looked like he was deep in concentration. However, it was impossible to forget the scenes that he has experienced with Myungsoo and now he is standing so close to him. Sungyeol's eyes kept drifting to the side, forcing him to see Myungsoo in his peripheral vision. The pen wasn’t enough of a distraction, so Sungyeol dropped it on the table. Before Sungyeol knew what was happening, the pen rolled off the side of the table, landing on the floor between Sungyeol's seat and the standing Myungsoo. Sungyeol tried not to look at him when he leaned down to pick it up, but he was trying so hard to not acknowledge his presence that he didn’t realize that Myungsoo had also reached to get it until the warmth of Myungsoo's fingers brushed against Sungyeol's. A spark of electricity shot up Sungyeol's arm.

"Don't be such a clumsy, pretty angel." Myungsoo said as he lifted the pen up and smiled warmly at Sungyeol. Sungyeol's breath caught in his chest at the sight of Myungsoo's dark eyes were bordering his pupils. Sungyeol's mind grew hazy, everyone else seemed disappeared around them, making it feel more like a dream than real life.

"T.. Thank you." Sungyeol said awkward but still tried to act naturally. Sungyeol took back the pen and making sure not to brush against his hand. Sungyeol tried once again to avoid his eyes hoping that if he didn’t see him, maybe Sungyeol would forget the

strange attraction he felt towards Myungsoo. Sungyeol reminded himself that despite his recent change of attitude, Kris was still his fiancé. The fiancé that always make everyone envy at how perfect Kris and Sungyeol were for each other. Sungyeol's mom loved Kris, and Sungyeol was best friends with Kris's mom. Still, it took a concentrated effort to not look at Myungsoo again.

Suddenly the door open slowly revealing Mrs. Park to walk in. She stands in front of the class before making a surprising announcement.

"Class! Sorry for disturbing you. I'd like to present three new foreign exchange students that will be joining us for the next semester. They came all the way from the United States and I hope everyone will treat them well."

"Exchange students?" the class started murmur toward each other softly.

"The three of you can come in now." Mrs. Park facing the closed door stated.

The door was once again opened hastily. All eyes were on the three attractive strangers as they made their way into the classroom. The girls were blushing and screaming in excitement upon noticing the three idol-looking guys.

With their appealing looks and exclusive suits, they had caught Sungyeol's attention.

The blonde guy wore black and white with two silvery stripes drawn along his blazer. The second navy blue hair wore black cardigan with white internal blouse. And the last auburn guy wore silver blazer with black shirt. The smart-looking apperance of them really caught the entire student attention.

"I'll leave them to you, Ms. Suzy. Please take care of them." Mrs. Park said as she left the room.

"Would you mind introducing yourself to the class?" Ms. Suzy asked them graciously.

"I'm Cyroz , nice to meet everyone here." The golden hair among the three introduced himself with a slight smile.

"Orlando… nice to meet you." the navy blue hair with y dark blue eyes followed up emotionlessly.

"Onyx here." the auburn young man added reluctantly.

"Will you like to introduce your previous academy as well?" Ms. Suzy asked.

"Sorry, but we are not allow to disclose much about our college."  Onyx replied bluntly.

"Oh. It's alright then." Ms. Suzy forced a small chuckle. "Let see. The three of you shall sit at the available seats behind Mr. Lee, the tall guy back there."

Sungyeol looked up when his name was mentioned. All the students still could not set their eyes off their three new classmates even after they had proceeded to their seats.

Sungyeol caught a glimpse of the  who was a table away from his right. As if he could sense him secretly peeping at him, the blonde one naturally faced Sungyeol and smiled warmly. "Hi! I'm Cyroz ! Nice to meet you."

Sungyeol was slightly taken aback by his friendliness. "I am Lee Sungyeol" he replied in a low voice.

"Nice to meet you, Sungyeol-ssi!" the blonde one said again with a smile.

Sungyeol stared blankly at the blonde for a second before giving him a quick reply. "Nice to meet you…" He then hastily turned back to his paper.

Myungsoo was looked tense as his eyes sending the cold gazed towards the three, especially the blonde guy who was talking with Sungyeol. Feeling the chilly stare from someone, the blonde guy turned his gazed towards Myungsoo.

"Gotcha.." he smirked to him making Myungsoo clench his fist secretly but still looked cool and calm.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Cyroz-ssi, what do you usually do during your free time?"

"Please let us know more about you, Onyx-ssi!"

"Orlando-ssi! Can we have lunch with you later?!"

"I can't take this any longer…" Onyx growled in a low voice. "Thermodynamic activa."

He was instantly stopped by Cyroz, who pulled him back by the shoulder. "Don't activate your psychic ability here…We will get ourselves expose. Just try to endure…"

"Alright, I know…" Onyx reluctantly sat back down on his desk. Orlando with his earpieces on had adjust his music volume to the max as he sat with his arms folded, trying his best to ignore the noisy girls around him, but to no avail. He then angrily stood up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter