Hope You're still Remember

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Many apologise I beg you for abandoning this story for only God knows how long. Sigh. But I never ever forget this. I just need time okay. But I feel grateful that I have soooo many kind readers and friends like you who always willing to wait for me. Gumawooo. I love you all. #bow

This is not full chapter though but at least you know I'm still here. ^___^

 

 

Recap :  Thousand years ago, there was a story in Heaven about the legendary Talisman who has super power. This Talisman serves to keep the universe from the devil and evil. Talisman is capable of controlling the five elements of the universe, giving the life energy to every creatures in the universe. It was not just a talisman. It likes mother of the universe. It could control all the power and give protection from any attack. The function of this talisman is to maintain the balance of the universe. Anyone who has it will be able to control the universe. This talisman is called The Light of Hope. Talisman is in Divine Tree and controlled by a God called The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn or better known as Golden Dawn. Golden Dawn is one of the most powerful god in heaven. Every creatures tried to get this Light of Hope. Named Doom, the great powerful demon in hell who trully deeply want to get this talisman. He ordered his armies to attack heaven. When the demons attacked and killed the gods of heaven, The Golden Dawn sealed The Light of Hope with magic spells and throw it into the earth. Doom who know this was very angry and then attacked the Golden Dawn. In the great final battle, The Golden Dawn trapped Doom and sealed it within himself in order to save the universe. However, Doom was too strong for him and he realized that it would gradually overwhelm him. Just before the Doom take over his body, The Golden Dawn sealed his memory. His memory will unsealed once he met the Light of Hope. So though the devil had controlled him, his own memory will automatically return someday if he met the talisman. The Doom didn't know about this. As he was over Doom's influence, he went to the earth to find The Light of Hope. The story continue when Dark Lord met Prince Lee Sungyeol. The memories of the past slowly come back and make their love become stronger. The secret revealed. Even when the heaven tried to separate them once more, but again, they prove that ther love was stronger than anything. Then a lovely creatures appear, Kim Myungchan. But their happiness can’t come any soon. When anything seems alright, the death come to them and destroy everything. Sacrifice of love. But their love was too strong to end just like that. People said love passed beyond time and spaces. Reincarnation. That’s what they are going to. They born to be united again. Now, in their new form, with their new supernatural powers, the story recreated once more.

 

"Thanks God, Hoya is safe." Fiore said in relief. They are in the hospital. Dongwoo was never leave Hoya's side even a second.

Worry was plastered on his whole face.

"Don't worry, Dongwoo-ssi. Hoya wasn't that weak. He just need time to fully recovery." Neff patted Dongwoo's back. His right hand was banded. Dongwoo looked straight to Neff then turned to Fiore and then to Myungsoo who was standing nearby the bed. His eyes was wandering somewhere.

"Who are you actually?" Dongwoo asked as he turned back to Neff.

"In this world, there are two kind of people, ordinary people and special people. And we're the special one. Each of us has supernatural power. And so does Hoya. But don't worry, we're not bad people. At least we're not hurting people for no reason. But the one that you saw before is our enemy. We still didn't know who is he but I'm sure he is one of the Satan Organization. He wanted to kill us one by one and unfortunately Hoya is his first target." Neff explained.

"What is Satan?"

"Trust me, buddy, it's better for you to not know about that organization. The more you get involve, the more danger that you have to face. Now that Satan has found out that you're a part of us, they won't let you off that easily. So, whatever you do, please be careful and keep yourself alive. You're an ordinary people and don't have any ability to protect yourself so it was more dagerous." Fiore commented.

"Don't worry, Dongwoo-ssi. You're part of our family now. We will protect you the best that we can. But for now, we need more time to recover." Neff convinced. Dongwoo turned his gaze to the lying Hoya as he mumbled. "Thank you."

"They killed noona, we have to get revenge, Neff. We have to get revenge for her." Fiore clenched his fist angrily.

"No, don't do reckless thing, Fiore. We have to wait for Yeollie. Master has took Yeollie with him. I'm really afraid."

Myungsoo turned to Neff. "What are you afraid of? Is something bad going to happen to Yeollie? Tell me, Neff." Myungsoo asked impatiently.

"Hmmm… How should I put this?" Neff pondered, thinking hard before he continued. "Like how our master had planned it to be, I'm afraid that he would turn Yeollie back into Nemesis, making him as his killer machine again. He won't be able to recognize anyone of us anymore, and as Nemesis, he won't care what he's doing or who he kills. We have to prepare for the worst."

Fiore shook his head sadly, "Just thinking about that make me shiver."

"I won't let it happen. I trust him. He won't do anything that could hurt us, both as Nemesis and Sungyeol. I won't let him. And so does our Myungchan., I won't give up on him. Besides, I have confident in Sungyeol. He isn't someone who would make empty promises."

"Promises eh?" Fiore muttered, smiling faintly to himself. "I wonder if we are able to fulfill ours."

"Didn't you've said if there's Sungyeol, won't Fiore always be there?" Myungsoo smiled slightly.;Fiore threw Myungsoo a surprise look, not expecting him to state his promise with Sungyeol out loud. "You are right. We have to believe him. But if that really happen, we will surely die."

"No one needs to die . Not you or everyone else. I won't give up on him. I've been through time and spaces to be together with him. We have been through all the difficulties. I won't let anything or anyone to separate us again. And I was sure all of you as his friends and also his family won't give up on him either. Together I'm sure we will conquer it all." Myungsoo stated sternly.

Fiore widened his eyes but then chuckled. "I always wondering why Yeollie could fall for a jerk like you, but now I know the reason. It's hard for me to admit it but both of you have the strong bond like you are made for each other. And for that reason, I'm in with you."

"Thank you." Myungsoo smiled slightly.

"Looks like I have no other choice. I'm in too." Neff smiled at them.

"I know you will." Myungsoo stated.

"Don't forget about us, we're in too." a voice was heard from the door, revealing Woohyun with Sunggyu and Selovia.

"I count on you too, buddy." Myungsoo smiled at Woohyun.

"Yeollie is more than a friend to me, so I have to safe him at any cost." Sunggyu added.

"Thanks so much, Gyu."

"I've prepared some stuff for all of you, it would be useful there." Selovia explained.

Dongwoo was looking at them in silence. 'I could feel they are good people. I trust them just like I trust Hoya.' 

 

Sungyeol glanced at his room. The room that he had left for almost ten years. He reached into his drawer and took out the little package. That was his birthday present from his mother when he was ten, but unlike the past years, she wasn't there to spend his special day. That was the last gift that she had prepared for him. He looked at the wooden box in his hand before carefully removing the lid and stared at the red handmade bracelet which written Sungyeol's name on it. Delicately, he took the letter and stared at the prayers that was written on it.

 

It said: "Blessing good health and luck to the holder, my lovely son, Lee Sungyeol."

 

Sungyeol smiled as he ran his finger down the letter before grabbed the red bracelet and wore it. It was a perfectly thoughtful gift, one that would make him feel blessed. That was the last thing from his most lovely person. His eyes not leaving the letter until he sensed someone watching him from behind.

"No need to watch me like that." Sungyeol said coldly. Cuckle was heard from afar, followed by someone showed up.

"Flashing back to your past, son?" A man was appeared from behind.

"Don't say anything, dad. I know you won't care. Me and mom are nothing for you. All that you care is your ambition." Sungyeol said without turned to him. His eyes still gazed on the bracelet.

That man laughed. "Several years didn't meet, you're getting brave, my son. I do care for you and your mom. That's why I tried to find you and take you back here."

"You only n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter