Chapter Four

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Did they still unconcious?" said Hoya.

"It's amazing how that man could Healed Them after getting really bad injured from us." said the Other man who called WooHyun.

"Did he the famous Light of Hope that  Our Lord  searching for all this time?"

"I didn't know but after what he had done with them before, it's no doubt that he was the famous light of hope everyone treasures. Our lord must be so proud could have such a precious diamond in his hand." said Woohyun. Both of them chuckled happily for their master. Then Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes and tried to recognized the whole situation around him. He looked around him. He was tied side to side with Dongwoo. Sunggyu finally remembered all that happened. He tried to release the tie but it too tight. He tried to wake Dongwoo up but seemed Dongwoo still unconcious. The two men who was watching Sunggyu then approached him.

"Wow.. Our soldier finally wake up. Ups, or should I call you princess coz I think it fits you." woohyun said sarcastically make Sunggyu glare at him.

"Shut your ing mouth. Let me go and tell me where's Sungyeol." Woohyun leaned his body towards Sunggyu and for no reason he pecked his lips. Sunggyu gasped and turned his head.

"Your sweet lips is more useful for kissing instead of cursing." Woohyun smirked evilly. Dongwoo who felt Sunggyu struggling slowly open his eyes.

"Ow, looks like the next sleeping princess has already woke up."

"Hyung, stop messing around. It's not play time, Master want to meet us, quickly, don't make him wait." Hoya came closer. Woohyun pouted but then following Hoya. But before he went out the room, he turned his face and look at Sunggyu.

"Don't miss me babe, I'll be back soon." he winked at Sunggyu and left the room.

 

Damn greasy man. How dare he kiss me.

 

"Hyung, where are we?" Dongwoo's voice take Sunggyu back from his thought.

"I don't know, Dongwoo. But looks like we were on Dark Kingdom and I'm sure Sungyeol were here too.We have to find him and get out from here soon." Sunggyu said as he tried to release the rope. Dongwoo help him too but looks like  both of them get difficulties untied the rope.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Light, do you hear me? Please find me light. I need you.

Sungyeol narrowed his eyes to a standing silhouette not far from him. He couldn't recognized him but he was sure that silhouette was a man.

"Who are you?" Sungyeol asked.

"I'm The Golden Dawn. I'm here to find you my light. I was searching you for long time. We finally met."

"Are you the Golden Dawn, the keeper of the talisman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter