Chapter Seventeen

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I finally found him, Golden Dawn. Doom has took him to hell. Are we need to declare war with hell to take back the light of hope?" Orlando, God of Travel spoke out. But Golden Dawn cut him off.
"No, this is not the right time. Doom is not an ordinary demon. He has a special power. Didn't you remember our battle toward him thousand years ago? It's not that easy to defeat him. Even my power is not strong enough to kill him. I only could sealed him for several times."
"But this time we have many well trained Gods and our power increasing much from thousand years ago. I believe that we could defeat him this time."
"Why all of you not just let them together? They have a pure love. Was is a crime to be in love so deeply?" suddenly a soft stern voice interrupted them. Golden Dawn and Orlando turned around.
"Are you insane, Aphrodite? How could you protect them?Their love is forbidden. Don't you know that? Fate will never bring them together." Orlando said with annoyed tone.
"Orlando was right. We are holy gods. And so do Light of Hope. He is a heavenly being and his soul is belongs to heaven. So he couldn't fell with demon. Do you forget that demon created to be our slaves?" Golden Dawn explained plainly.
"I do remember about that. But is that your true reason to take back Light of Hope? Or you doesn't want to see them together just because you're jealous. You're jealous coz Light is choose Doom instead you. A Goddess of Love like me could easily see it through your eyes, Golden Dawn." Golden Dawn stayed silent after her statement. He does feel a bit jealous coz Light of Hope just leave him to find Doom. Why he choose him? And is he not good enough for Light? Though the body that Light used to see was him but it's not strong enough to make Light fall for him. Doom's soul has take his love away and even when Golden dawn removed his memories about Light, they still could be together.
"Shut your mouth, Aphrodite. You don’t have any rights to judge Golden Dawn like that. How about yourself? Thousand years ago you had made a big mistake. It's your luck that Father of God forgave you. Don't defending them just because they are same with you. Whatever the reason behind it all, their love is still forbidden. We need to take a back Light of Hope coz his light is useful to maintain this universe. And if he still in hell, it will become our biggest threat because the Light of hope in hell will give good benefit to the Doom to become stronger and it will be difficulty for us to control the demons again. " Orlando's words make Aphrodite glared at him angrily.
"I know I did a mistake thousand years ago and you know what, my biggest mistake in my life is letting the one that I trully love. And this time I would not let that happen again. All of you just wanted to use Light of Hope. Let me tell you something. Light of Hope is no longer a talisman but he has a soul and love. He deserves to get his happiness, whoever he is with. And as a Goddess of love, it's my duty to protect their love. I don’t care whatever you wanna do to separate them. I'll always protected them. Furthermore, there will be a new life come. Fate will never could do anything against a pure love. " Aphrodite said as she left Orlando and the Golden Dawn.
On the side of the heaven’s lake, Aphrodite sat alone looking at the full moon. The face of her lover suddenly appears again. Thousand years ago, Aphrodite fell in love with one of the best general in hell. His name is Armstrong. Their have a deep love. Often Aphrodite secretly met Armstrong in hell. They were a happy couple. But one day, one of heaven god had caught them and report them to the Father of the God. Father of the God was so angry. He punished Aphrodite and locked her soul in an eternal prison. Armstrong who awared of this then went to heaven to save her lover. Actually he is strong enough to defeat the gods and rescued Aphrodite but since Aphrodite’s soul was still trapped. Finally to free the soul of Aphrodite, Armstrong sacrificed himself with the sacred fire burned. Aphrodite was punished and exiled to Venus. As a goddess of love, she was only given the power to monitor human love and not have the ability to change it. But when Sungyeol and Dark Lord who was trapped in the body of the Golden Dawn came to the temple and heard their beautiful promises, Aphrodite was very touched and did her best to help their love. She even escaped to earth and appeared in front Sungyeol just to help him. She really wanted to put their love together. Because there is nothing more beautiful from the power of true love. And this time Aphrodite would not let their love to be separated again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I love you, Yeollie."
The whisper awoke Sungyeol. He lifted his eyelids and found himself staring at the empty spot next to him.
"Myung..." he muttered by himself.
Loneliness quickly hit him as a quiet tear escaped and slid down his cheek. He widely open his eyes to find his Myungie. He wrapped the blanket around his bare body as he slowly crawled to the edge of the bed. He swung his legs off the bed and walked over the nearby window while dragging the long red blanket along with him. He scanned outside but all that seen was totally strangers. Some armies with scary face were patrol and in the corner near the lake was Garukha, the dragon who saved Sungyeol before stood dashingly. He scanned the outside hoping that he could see his lover but seemed his lover was nowhere to be found. The bottom of his stomach still hurt, but he wasn't paying attention with that at all, the pain in his lower abdomen seemed still bearable despite the countless time he had experienced such moments of being separated from him. Looks like he wasn't strong enough to endure even a minute without him again after their separation. The fearness of losing him kept haunted him. No! He couldn't lose him at any cost anioymore. Then he rushed back to the bed where they had spent their time together, grabbed the robe and wear it. After that he immediately walked out the room, trying to find the trace of Myungie.
"Myung... Where are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter