Twenty Three - A love that refused to die

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Synopsis

It was 30th century in Korea when the marriage and relationship between guy and guy was accepted. Lee Sungyeol has the life. He's handsome, engaged to a wealthy man, and he's happy. Or is he? But then he meets a man who was his new teacher in college, Kim Myungsoo. From that day Sungyeol's life changed one hundred and eighty degress. A weird dream starting to haunt Sungyeol, the suddenly appearance of a stranger and many strange things hapenned one by one, as if it was trying to reveal a big secret. Sungyeol feels a connection to his teacher, almost like he knows him for so long. Sungyeol can't stop thinking about him, but whenever Sungyeol tries talking with him about the mysteries behind his feelings, Kim Myungsoo makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with him. Reaching him is even more difficult because he has a boyfriend, Kris, who has started to become full of himself after being the CEO of the huge family corporation. And Kim Myungsoo himself was hiding too many secrets. He was not just an ordinary teacher. But Sungyeol couldn't find anything about him except that he was suddenly started to date his evil teacher, Suzy no long from his arrival, but still with many hidden mission behind it. So why can't he get him out of his mind while he has his own happy life? Even though Sungyeol knows he should let go of his fascination with Myungsoo, fighting fate isn't going to be easy.

 

Forever is a long time but I want mine spending it by your side. Can you wait? Can you wait until forever?

0

0

0

0

0

It was a picture perfect summer day. To tell the truth there were no other kind of days to be found. He frowned at the noisy sound came from his alarm clock. Still with close eyes, he lifted his hand to reach the alarm clock that finally reaching his ears. One eye shot open and darted to the clock, causing the young boy to sit up in bed with a squeak. He tossed his blankets and panicly got up and rushed to the bathroom.

“Ya, Lee Sungyeol. Why are you so noisy up there?” A woman voice was yelled at him.

"Sorry Mom, but I'm already running late on my first day!" the man that called Lee Sungyeol yelled back from the bathroom.

He running out of the room and going downstair. He closed his eyes when he bumped into a hard chest, welcoming that hands on his waist that stopped him from falling over. He smiled, looking up at his handsome fiancé. He took in his appearance, sighing mentally when he saw that he was already dressed for the day, suit and tie. He gave that man a half smile.

"Sorry, Kris.”

"Don't apologize. You're running late. I would've woken you, but you told me last night that you had everything taken care of."

Sungyeol blushed sheepishly, glancing away from him. "I guess my alarm clock isn't loud enough," he mumbled. Sungyeol looked back at Kris, pushing himself up on his tip toes to kiss him lightly on his lips. "I figure you're going to your office, so there's your goodbye kiss."

"That's it?" He asked sadly, earning a grin out of his younger fiancé. Sungyeol buried his fingers in his suit, pulling him closer and kissing Kris once more, applying more pressure and eagerly opening his mouth when Kris asked for entrance with his tongue. Sungyeol giggled when he felt Kris warm hand slip under his shirt and he pulled away, poking him on his chest.

"Late. I'll see you later, Kris."

Sungyeol went out the house in a rush but still have a much time to glance back at Kris. He saw Kris speaking on his cell phone with a client. Sungyeol wouldn't be surprised at all. At the age of twenty-six, Kris was a successful man with a huge empire. He took over a company for his late father, something he didn't plan on doing. Sungyeol always said that the company changed Kris and Sungyeol was right. Before the company, Kris was a kind man that always made time for him, no matter what the circumstances. Now, Kris was a tough man that only cared about business and rarely spent any time with his now fiancé. Kris would try to plan dinners and dates, but at the last minute, Sungyeol was the fool sitting at the table, getting his phone call from his secretary, and hearing the infamous words.

"Sorry Mr. Sungyeol, but something incredibly important has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter