Twenty Seven - The Faithful Meeting

The Legend of Infinity Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Hi, everyone. Haizz... After stag with my story, I fnally keep writting and voila, here's the update. Hopefully it  doesn't disappointing you. You know, shared time between work and writting evidently not that easy. But with your support I'll try my best to keep fighting with this story. Please revie and your comment is really awaited. Luv ya ~.^

 

Sungyeol looked at the peacefully sleep Myungsoo beside him. His hand was securely wrapped around Sungyeol's waist. He slowly removed his hand, covered him with blanket then get up before pecked his lips lightly, afraid to wake him up. He glanced at the alarm clock on the table near bed. It's 10 a.m. Sungyeol grabbed his cloth and carefully sneaked out the room.
He walked out slowly from Myungsoo's apartment. His lower abdomen was still hurt like hell. His mind was in a mess. He sat alone at the park. His mind was wandering somewhere. He does feel guilty about Kris. Their relationship is quite long. He even never let Kris did this far to him, why he could letting a totally stranger like Myungsoo. If he never let Myungsoo came near him, talk to him, or take him out, maybe all of this never happen. And all about mutant's thing, he really feel that his head is gonna be explode.
'Maybe I should break it off with Kris,' he thought to himself, biting his lower lip gently. 'He's never even around. Mom already thought we broke it off since he rarely comes home while she was visiting me.'
Sungyeol really need an advice and the one who could do that is only Sunggyu. He dialled Sunggyu's number.

Sunggyu's home
Sunggyu walked into his room with a bowl of chocolate covered strawberries, closing his bedroom door quietly. He made his way to his large bed with light orange sheets, placing the bowl next to him as he heard his phone rang. He then sat down, crossing his legs before picked the phone. He looked the caller ID. It was Sungyeol.
"Yo, Yeollie. What's up? Why did you call me this early?" Sunggyu said as he munched his strawberry.
"Gyu..." a low weak voice was heard.
"Ya, Yeollie ah. What happen? Are you not feeling well?" Sunggyu stopped munch and looked concern after hear Sungyeol's weak voice.
"I'm sick, Gyu. I'm definitely freaking sick. I've done a huge mistake."
Sunggyu raised his brow in confusion, not fully get what Sungyeol had said.
"What mistake? Just tell me one by one."
"I went to Myungsoo's place last night."
"Myungsoo? You mean Kim Myungsoo, our sociology teacher?"
"Ne."
"What are you doing there? How?"
"I'll tell you the rest latter but I want to tell you that I ... I... I've done that thing with him." the last words were almost heard as a whisper.
"You did what?" Sunggyu is getting curious and confuse at the same time.
"I didn't expect anything to happen. We talked in his place and I found out a lot about him. He's a great, nice guy. Then because of too lately, I decided to stay over at his apartment. We slept on his room. And... And... We slept together."
"What do you mean by slept together? Ya, don't play such a word's game with me. Just tell me."
"We had ." Sungyeol's voice was heard like a whisper but Sunggyu still could hear him.
"WHATTTT...!" Sunggyu shrieked, causing Sungyeol to put his phone a distance away to pretend his ears to get deaf from Sunggyu's shriek.
"NO WAY. Are you crazy? Yeollie, You're engaged to Kris! And Myungsoo is our teacher that every girl is in love with and probably has dreams about! You let him take your ity?"
"Y.. Yes," he answered quietly.
"Did you enjoy it?" Sunggyu's voice lower.
"I.. I did," Sungyeol replied with a squeak, his hands going to his cheeks as they warmed up. Thanks to God,Sunggyu couldn't see his expression right now.
Sunggyu gasped, but his shock soon turned into giggles, shaking his head.
"Ya Lee Sungyeol, you're crazy, but was he good in bed?"
Sungyeol rolled his eyes and hummed in the phone as the answer. "Better than Kris?"
"Ya, I told you I've never do that with Kris. This is my first time."
Feeling horrible for the mention of Kris's name, Sungyeol removed his hands from his cheeks when his blushing was controlled, sighing loudly as he laid his head on the bench at the park,  staring at the clear sky above him.
"I'm not going to lie, I enjoyed every second of it. I know that I was engaged and I know what I’ve done was totally a huge mistake but... but  my heart kept telling me another, Gyu. I can’t explain it with words about my feeling right now but... but...”
"I understand, Yeollie. I mean, come one, Yeol. Nothing against Kris, but Myungsoo seems like a better pick. He's fun, he's gorgeous, and he's very cool. There's nothing wrong with him. Now, let's look at Kris. He can be fun, I guess. He never really talks to me that much, so I wouldn't know. He's always gone for s babycry Sungyeol, he wasn't able to make it to your eighteenth birthday party. He was too busy with his 'job'. I have a feeling that if you were with Myungsoo, he would give anything to spend every second with you. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would put work first before someone he cares about."
"But no matter what, the one that cheated was me, Gyu. I let someone beside my fiancé to touch me and take my ity."
"Yeah ... But who knows if he was cheated on you too. I mean, he is rich, young, success, and handsome. He is the one that everyone dream of. Who knows that he would get someone better than you." Sunggyu said plainly as he took another strawberry and munched it leisurely.
"Gyu... You know, you didn't give me any solution at all." Sungyeol said with annoyed tone.
While Sungyeol was busy talking in the phone, suddenly a red balloon was flying towards him. Sungyeol effortlessly caught it. Then a little boy was standing and looking at him with his big dark eyes.
"Is this yours, little prince?" Sungyeol said as he smiled at that little boy. That little boy giggled as he nodded eagerly.
"Here." Sungyeol returned the balloon to that boy.
"What's your name?" Sungyeol asked as he knelt down in front of that little kid.
"Name." he repeated Sungyeol.
"Where do you live?" Sungyeol asked again.
"Live."
"Where's your parents?"
"Palent."
That little boy kept repeating Sungyeol's words.
"..Yeol.. Yeollie.. Are you there... Yeolliiiee.."
That little boy had caught Sungyeol's attention til he forget that he was talking with Sunggyu at the phone.
"Ups.. sorry, Gyu. I have met a little boy. Looks like he was lost from his parents." Sungyeol explained.
"Ya, Lee Sungyeol. Your problem hasn't solved yet but now you even become a policeman that guide a lost child."
"Gezz.. Stop nagging you annoying hamster. I just want to help him."
Sungyeol said as he turned his gaze to that little boy but he was vanished.
"Eh...? Where is he?" Sungyeol muttered himself.
"Yeollie, what's going on?"
"Nothing, Gyu, I'll talk to you latter. Okay. Bye." Sungyeol said as he hung up the phone leaving Sunggyu dumpfounded across the line.
Sungyeol looked around but couldn't find that child.
"Hmm... Maybe he was going home." Sungyeol mumbled then walking to find taxi. But in the middle of his way, he feels someone was following him. He turned around and see the same little boy standing a distance away from him. He smiled at Sungyeol.
"Hey, there you are. Are you get lost?" Sungyeol said as he smiled back at him.
"Lost." that kid repeating his words.
"Come, ajhussi will take you to your parents." Sungyeol said as h approached that child. That little boy shooked his head.
"No palent." he said softly. His eyes looked sad. Sungyeol's heart ached looking his sad eyes.
"You don't have parents?"
That boy shooked his head again. His eyes now started to watery.
"Ajhussi will take you to the police office. Okay?"
"No..." He shooked his head as he begin to cry out loud. Sungyeol started to panic.
"Ya... Please don't cry, ajhussi will buy you candies, okay?" he still cry.
"Or.. Or do you want some toys?" his cry is getting loud.
Sungyeol looked desperate. People started to look at him.
"Little kid, please don't cry. People will think that I am going to kidnap you. Please don't cry and let me go home."
"Home." That child instantly stop crying.
"You want me to take you home?" that child shooked his head. He then pointed to Sungyeol.
"Home."
"You want me to take you to my home?"
He nodded as he giggled happily. Sungyeol don't know why but instead being annoyed with him, Sungyeol loves him from the first time he saw him. He felt like know him so long and there's a string between their heart.
Sungyeol's smile grows as they made their way home hand in hand. But less he knows, some eyes were watching on them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We had found out who was the guy with Jiu before. His name is Lee Sungyeol, studied at Paradise College, lived with his fiancé, a young entrepreneur from EXO corporate group, Kris Wu. Sungyeol's mother, Song Minnah is a single parent. His father, Lee Hyun Bin was an archeolog who reported missing from a treasure many years ago. He was really bestfriend with Kim Sunggyu. Kim Sunggyu is an orphan. He only live with his aunt, Selovia."
Jing raised his brow after heard Luhan mentioned about Selovia.
"This world is so small. Alright. How about we start itfrom Selovia." Jing said with a smirk.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunggyu's residence
"Gyu-Gyu!! Gyu-Gyu!!" a female voice was shouting at the top of her voice as she rapidly banged on Sunggyu's bedroom door.
"I have been knocking for the past 15 minutes. Come on, get your up or you'll be late." that woman was getting impatient. This become her daily to wake that lazy hamster up.
After fifteen long minutes, the half-awake Sunggyu finally made his first appearance on the door. He stood perfunctorily before her, with his untidily pajamas and messy hair. Sleepiness still overwhelmed him. He wasn't even completely sure that he was awake as he glanced at the woman stood before him. The woman has seen staring displeasingly back at him. This scene could have been another dream for all Sunggyu knew, or maybe, this was one of those sleep walking adventures he often found himself in. Either way, if he wasn't sleeping at the moment, he was positive he would be falling into a slumber again soon enough.
"Good morning, aunt Selovia." Sunggyu greeted with half-opened eyes as he yawned widely. Aunt Selovia sighed as she palmed her forehead.
"Ya, Gyu-Gyu, when are you going to learn to wake up early. I'm getting tired of this."
Hearing his aunt's whine, Sunggyu then hugged her waist childishly.
"Don't be mad, aunty. I loved to hear you y voice every morning." he said as he giggled childishly. Aunt Selovia patted his head lightly, pretending herself to smile at his cute attitude.
"Since when do you learn that greasy words? Stop being pampered like that. Hurry to get ready. I'll be waiting for you in the laboratory.” She said as she makes her way downstairs. Her long straight silk brunette hair was swinging along her way. Sunggyu smiled silently looking at his lovely aunt. Her brunette long straight hair is really suit her. After his parents death from car crash when Sunggyu was four, aunt Selovia was his only relative he had. She was like a mother for Sunggyu. Though Selovia is Sunggyu’s aunt, they were only eight years difference. So, she is more like his elder sister than his aunt. She is a smart woman, she got his master degree when she was only 15 with the IQ of 230. She is a child prodigy and a scientist who being parted in KISS, short from Korea Independent Scientist Society.

"A Child Prodigy is an individual that masters one or more skill or arts in an early age. One generally accepted heuristic for identity prodigies is, a prodigy is a child, typically younger than ten years old, who is performing at the level of a highly trained adult in a very demanding field or endeavour."_Fact

A few minutes latter, Sunggyu was ready with his orange cardigan, white t-shirt, and navy blue skinny jeans. He went downstairs and headed the first door on the right side where Selovia’s laboratory was.
“Aunty...” Sunggyu said softly as he cracked and peaked his face through the door. Selovia was busy with some chemical bottles and flasks. It looked like a secret laboratory from its appearance.
“Come in, Gyu.” Selovia said without facing him. Her hands were busy mix some liquid formula from one bottle to another. Her face was always looked serious when it comes to scientific matters or some kind like that.
Sunggyu made his way towards her.
“Sit there.” Aunt Selovia said as she still kept her eyes on the tubes she held. Sunggyu took a seat on the corner nearby her laboratory table.
“Done.” Selovia mumbled as she smiled victorously.
“Do I still need that serum? I almost can’t stand it anymore, Aunty. It was hurting me.” Sunggyu whined.
“Of course you do, Gyu. This is the only way to cure you.”
“But actually what dease that I have? You never told me specifically? All that you said was that I have to take the injection periodically.” Sunggyu said with annoying face. Selovia sighed.
“Gyu, I’ve told you hundred times that I can’t explain it to you now but trust me, all that I do now is for your sake. Arasso? Now come, give me your hand.” Selovia said softly but stern. Sunggyu reluctantly stretched out his hand to Selovia then she injected him with some pink fluid. Sunggyu grimaced a bit because of the injection. He even couldn’t remember how many times that he had injected by that medicine. He really want to know why he needed that injection but everytime he questioned her, Selovia always gave him the same answer.
“Done. Now you can get ready for school. Take care, my Gyu-Gyu.” Selovia smiled at him and pecked his forehead.
“Ya, aunty, how many times that I told don’t call me Gyu-gyu. I’m not a child anymore.” Sunggyu pouted. Selovia chuckled lightly.
“Okay, okay, Kim Sunggyu-ssi. To me, you are always be my little boy, little Gyu-gyu hamster.” She winked at him. Sunggyu blushed but then he quickly headed out to the kitchen.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Who's that little boy? What is he doing here?"
Sungyeol rolled his eyes at Kris, getting up from the couch hurriedly after place down the little boy from his lap. He made his way to Kris, frowning cutely.
"Don't be rude! You could at least say hello to him. I was met him today and looked like he was a lost child. I pity him so I offered him to take him home and stay here with us at least until he found his parents." Sungyeol tossed that little boy a smile behind his shoulder, "Besides, I have a friend to talk to while you gone for work."
Kris raised a brow at that boy before looking down to his fiancé. "Why didn't you talk to me first? You do know I don't like kid. They are always annoying and disturbing."
"I know but he is a good kid. I bet he wouldn't disturbing and I'll make sure we will stay away while you are working."
Kris silent for a while. His dark eyes returned to that kid, watching him get up from the couch and run towards Sungyeol then hugged his leg tightly. His big round eyes look at Kris innocently.
"As long as he's not a burden then he could stay."
Sungyeol nodded happily, not believing his words for a minute. He could tell that Kris had a problem with that kid, but he quickly brushed it off. He didn't want to get upset over him. He smiled to Kris before glancing down at the boy as he lifted him up, "Well, little boy, this is Kris ajhussi, my fiancée. Now we are living Here together. Okay?" Sungyeol said sweetly. That little boy nodded happily then hugged Sungyeol and kissed his cheek. Sungyeol giggled happily.
Kris placed his briefcase on the nearest table. He watched Sungyeol and that child closely as he loosened his tie. Kris could feel something strange between their intimacy but he couldn't describe what it was.
'Sungyeol is a fool letting him in our home! He even didn't know exactly about that child. I hate an intruder.' he thought bitterly, a small frown coming to his lips. That little boy noticed, raising a brow as he stared at Kris with his dark round eyes. His face was plain.
'He reminds me of someone...' Kris thought himself watching the little boy clinging lovingly on Sungyeol.
"Kris, can he sleep with us tonight?" Sungyeol said looking at Kris with his big puppy eyes hoping Kris will agree it.
"No." Kris simply answered as he started to open his iPad.
Sungyeol bit his bottom lip lightly.
"But he was small and maybe he is afraid to sleep alone."
"He could use the guest room." he mumbled. "I already really kind for letting him to stay so don't ask too much, Yeol. We even don't know where is he from. Besides don't like kid, I don't like beggar either." he blurted.
"Don't talk that way," Sungyeol scolded lightly. "He's a good boy and you never even spent time with him. Don't judge everything too fast, Kris."
"I just don't like him, Yeol. Why do you defend him so much? You even don't know him as well as you know me." he snapped.
Sungyeol's eyes lowered and remained silent for a while. He didn't want Kris to start yelling.
"I think we better take him to the police office or orphan house. I don't like intruder. If you want someone to accompany you at home, we can buy a cat or a dog."
"What!" Sungyeol's brown eyes blazed, "Look at you, Kris! You changed too much. How could you said that. You're an orphan too. How could you equate him with cat or dog. I have enough patience to keep quite and follow your rule though I feel hurt. But why are you can't accept a little favor from me?" 'Okay, maybe he doesn't hurt me by slept with another guy and I'm guilty of sleeping with Myungsoo.'
"I don't care you like him or not but I still want him here. If you don't like it, we can move out." Sungyeol crossed his arms over his chest, the frown remaining on his pretty face as he stared at Kris.
The little boy was watching on them silently from the corner.
Kris stared at him, surprised by his little outburst. Since when did his innocent little fiancé become so outspoken? He didn't like it.
'He must be getting really fed up with all of this.'
"Yeol" Kris started tenderly, moving towards Sungyeol.
Sungyeol moved away from Kris, making his eyes narrow. "Don't think you can sweet talk your way out of this Kris or kiss your way out of this, thinking I'll forget what we were even talking about. I'm really getting sick of your everything and I really don't want to keep putting up with it."
Kris ran a hand through his black hair, "You overreact so much that it's ridiculous."
"Where's your engagement ring?"
Sungyeol question was quiet, but Kris heard him. Kris's hand paused in his hair, removing his hand and dropping his arm to his side.

Flashback
"I'm so sick of seeing this," a shorter man with dark hair spoke venomously, grabbing Kris's hand and slipping the silver band off of his finger. Than that shorter man smiled, eyeing it briefly before placing it on his desk. His eyes locked with Kris as he wrapped his arms around his neck and kiss his lips.
End Flashback

Kris closed his eyes briefly, "I took it off at work to wash my hands and I must've left it there. I can get it tomorrow. I'm sure it'll be in my office.."
'He forgot..his ring?' Before Kris could finish his sentence, his tall brown hair fiancé turned his back to him and headed down the hall. That little kid stucked out his tongue to Kris before walked away to follow Sungyeol. Kris clenched his teeth angrily. Hearing the slamming of the door, Kris knew it wasn't best to follow Sungyeol and attempt to make everything better once again. He sighed loudly, running his hands down his face and groaning into his palms, hating it when he angered Sungyeol. Sungyeol knew how to hold a grudge for several days and was very good with giving people the silent treatment. He dropped onto the couch, resting his elbows on his knees as he leaned forward, keeping his face buried in his palms as thoughts raced through his mind.
In the guestroom, Sunyeol got comfortable in the bed, a frown still on his face but then his face turned into a smile when he looked at the little boy in f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter