Heartbeat on FIRE!

My heart is falling..

When you walked out of your class, you are searching for Zelo. He said that he would wait for you near the class, because it took you a long time to write the notes on your book because you were not paying attention to what the teacher said, half sleeping. And it's all becuase of your worried about Daehyun last night.

The school was already silent. You were still searching for him before you met Zelo and Minjoo inside Minjoo's class. You just went to avoid the two of them, before you heard Minjoo's voice.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She said, with a teary eyes. You hid before the door, then try to sharpen your hearing and visual.

"What again, Minjoo-ya? What is wrong? Why are you doing this to me?" Zelo said, a little bit tired of Minjoo's jealousy side.

"Are you tired because of me? Are you sick of me? Do you hate me that much?" Minjoo said, nagging to him. You sighed, feel suffocating as well. She is the annoying one, really.

"Ah, I can't go through this. You should go home. Be careful, okay?" Zelo than turned back, before she then back hugged him.

You shut your mouth, but you can hear a scream inside of you. You want to cry, but you can't do anythng. Suddenly, you feel like a fool. You shouldn't feel anything weird like this. He is your bestfriend and he is another girl's boyfriend.

You turned your back on the two of them, than escaped from that suffocating spot. You just don't want to meet anyone and anything right now.

*

When you was on the way to subway, you meet someone who seems like familiar. When you realized who is it, you just avoid to meet him.

"Ah, Minyou?"

You turned and finally meet his two brown eyes. Eventually, it is Yongguk and he recognized you. You tried hard to smile, eventhough you are really not into it.

"What were you doing? Are you waiting for the bus?" Yongguk asked. You just nodded, not trying to be nice or something. You just hoped this conversation would end up as fast as it can, please.

"Just wondering, did you see Daehyun yesterday?" Yongguk asked. Instantly, this topic became a lot interesting. You payed a lot of your attention.

"I saw him, sunbaenim. I was on TS yesterday-to accompany my brother, an I accidently met him." You answered. Yongguk nod.

"What was he doing? Was he alright, or there was something going on?" Yongguk asked, and you told him anything in detail, also about the appeareance of that ajusshi.

"What was happening, sunbaenim? I was a little bit scared yesterday." You asked, then heard Yongguk's sighed.

"Yesterday was his ex-girlfriend's death memorial. And the main problem is he was the one to made that girl died. And every year, her father will always come to met him and do as what you saw yesterday." Yongguk explained. You nod, could feel that he was in a real pain.

"And he was is Zelo's house today, but Zelo have something to do with his girlfriend." You sighed, hate to remember the both of them.

"Would you come with me? To meet Daehyun." Yongguk asked, and you instantly nod. You just want to check his condition, right now.

*

You was standing with Yongguk in front of a minimalist style house with a small park. Than, he rang the bell and an ahjumma came to open the gate.

"Ah, Yongguk-ah! Go inside! Who is this agasshi?" Asked the ahjumma with a big smile. Then, you 90 degree bowed to her politely.

"Annyeong haseyo, ahjumma. My name is Minyou." You said. She replied your smile, then Yongguk and you walk inside the house.

"You must be looking for Daehyun. He is in Junhong's room. Maybe he is still sleeping, so don't be so loud. You heard me, Yongguk-a? I'm going somewhere, so don't mess the house." That ahjumma said, who Yongguk introduced as Zelo's auntie. She is friendly and must be close to all of the B.A.P. You nod and bow again, before she went out from the house.

As you were infront of Zelo room's door, Yongguk open it and found sleeping Daehyun on the bed. You walk near him, looked at his pale looking face, but you have to admit that his face still shining and interesting as ever.

"Ah, this brat. Didn't even eat his lunch." Yongguk hissed, looked at the untouched cold soup and rice. "Minyou-a, I'm going to heat this, so I'm giving him on you." Yongguk said, made your jaw fell right away. He laughed, then brought the lunch downstairs.

You walked near Daehyun's face. Oh, he didn't look really nice. But with sleeping face, he didn't show the annoying side of him. He looked really in peace and innocent. You never looked at him this close

"So this is how you really look." You said spontaneous, want to touch his sharp nose before something hold your hand really tight. You shocked, tried to get away. Eventually, it was Daehyun's hand. He laughed right away, still not letting go of your hand.

"Yah! Sunbaenim, you are too much! I was really shocked!" You yelled at him, hit his waist still with a shocked mind. He still laughing, you just sighed, frustrated.

"I thought you were sleeping. Such a liar, you." You said. Then he stopped his laugh.

"You were really shocked. I was sleeping, but you are too noisy. Yongguk hyung too. Just tell me honestly, I am handsome, right?" He said, shaking his eyebrow. You shook your head, feeling your cheek start to be a little warmer.

"You are blushing. Haha, you are cute." He complimented you, and your heart started to beat unnormally.

"This is Zelo's room. You are happy, right? To see his room personally." He said, still looking at you with a warm look. You just looked down.

"How can I look when you are staring me like that" You said in your blank head. Then, you finally realized that he's still not letting go of your hand.

"Sunbaenim, your hand." You said with a low volume. He smile, then get his face closer to your face. Your heart feels like jumping out. Crazy.. All of this is unreal. You were still standing on your place, because you have no energy left to even move.

"I don't want to." He said on your ear. You pushed him away, while he was still laughing like crazy. You sighed, really hate yourself for being a fool.

"Hyung? Minyou? What are you both doing?"

You looked back, found that Zelo was standing there with a unpredictable kind of face, with Yongguk on his side.

=======================

Hey guys~~~ This is the next chapter. Sub and Comment! :)))