I Love You...

My heart is falling..

You and Daehyun walked to your house, after he forced to accompany you home. You were happy, but he must felt tired. Nobody talked, and you know that something was different.

"Daehyun oppa." You said, and Daehyun turned his face, looking at you with a sad eye. "Is there something wrong? Or you need to talk to me?" You said, worried. Daehyun stopped, and asked you to sit down on the park near your house first.

"I am going to debut." He said, and you nodded. "It's just.. About the new rule that sajangnim said. I was going to cry everytime I remember it. It hurt me so much." He whispered. You pursed your eyebrow, still looking at his eyes who gave you a shot of something unexplainable. That's when you understand what he mean.

You took a step back, realizing what will happen. Suddenly, tears formed in your eyes. Your hand released from his, and you could feel you were stiffened.

"Don't cry, Minyou-ya.. I'm sorry. It's just that sajangnim already know all about us and made the rule. I was neck-to-neck to break the rules, but you know.. I can't. The debut days is going near, and I can't do more." Daehyun whispered. You bit your lip, nodded. It's not his fault. It's not anyone's fault. It's something that you should have conquered, but you didn't.

"Ah.. Why did I cry? I should be happy for you." You bitterly said, swept the tears away. Trying to be happy even though you can't. Suddenly, Daehyun pulled you to a sad, sorrowful hug.

"You can't see me cry. I don't want you to." He whispered. You could felt he cried behind you, and you cried too. It's hard to stand the situation. Your heart was too heavy to face it.

For a while, the two of you just hugged, let the cold air flowing with the tears. Tears of sadness. Sorrowful. Hurted. Everything that no one could imagine.

"Do you believe in destiny?" Daehyun whispered. You nodded, still in cry.

"If we were meant to be, we will meet. Someday."

Daehyun released the hug, and his eyes were swollen and red. You were really sad, becuse you never saw him looked like this before. He get close and gave a kiss on your lips. A kiss that's so sweet. A kiss that really unforgettable.

"I love you, Minyou-ya." Daehyun whispered between the kiss. You nodded, replied the kiss. Closing your eyes, feeling the sweet lips of his, tighten on yours.

"I love you too, Oppa.."

==============

I love you guys, Thanks for the support and i really loved it! Sorry for all of my faults while writing this fanfict...

How do you think about this fanfict? Tell me! hehehe~

......

......

But, THIS FANFICT HASN'T OVER YET! *i know you really hated me when you think if this is the end* so, wait for it, okay? :))))

THANK YOUU~