Should I?

My heart is falling..

Finally, the food has been served. Seungho and Hyanggi ate while chatting. Hyanggi could feel the stare of Youngjae, eventhough she tried hard not to care.

"I have a surprise for you." He said, smiling. He stood, then turned around. Hyanggi pursed her eyebrows, confused. When he finally appeared on stage, after the performers went down. He was going to perform.

He finally took his place on the piano, when the light was spotting him. He smiled to all of the audience, but Hyanggi could feel his eyes was locked to her eyes.

His fingers finally danced on the piano. Fulfilling the cafe with a smooth voice of him. Hyanggi really surprised and enjoy the performance.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGiUeX0T2s8

(Ra.D - I'm In Love)

 

*

Youngjae's P.O.V

 

I was staring the two of them. They look good together, but hell no! They can't be together. I... I have something inside of me that I want to say to her.

What the?! He kissed Hyanggi! In public?! Infront of me?! What the hell that they planned?! Whatever it was, It succeeded to make me jealous. I knew I shouldn't feel anything about this, but it burned me down.

"Oppa, are you okay?" Yerin asked, worried about me. I just nodded, still feeling bad like hell. This is so.. Annoying!

I don't know what Seungho hyung's plan, but I knew all of it when he took a step on the stage. He.. He is going to purpose! ..! This is not happening! This can't be. This can't be! I can't enjoy anything, just looking at Hyanggi's amazed face. !

When the performance finally comes to an end, Seungho hyung walked off stage to his own seat, near Hyanggi's.

"Hyanggi-ya." He took a breath. "Can I be your man?"

Hyanggi looked at me, and I knew it. She's giving me a very sorrowful look, and it successfully kill me. She is going to say yes. She will be another man's girl.

I hate losing. Especially, losing her.

*

Daehyun sit on the edge of the shore, with you beside him. It has been around half an hour, where the both of you just sit without saying anything. Since the appearance of Kikwang, he didn't even say anything. He didn't ask anything, eventhough you are dying to ask him why he was here.

"Daehyun sunbaenim, why are you here?" You asked, half whispering. He dig a hole on the grand filled with sand.

"I have a lot to say. But, would you listen?" Daehyun asked, with a sorrow expression on his face. You nodded.

"I was an orphan back then."

You can feel his eyes almost dropped tears. His sorrowful side really hurted you. He has been trough a lot of thing that you couldn't even imagine.

"I was in the that Sulli's parent have. Actually, I've known you for so long. Remember when you and Zelo used to play in that park? It was close to the orphanage. That's why I knew your hometown." Daehyun explained, really made your jaw fell because of the truth. Really?

"I liked your smile the best. How you played happily with Zelo. I really liked you, that time." Daehyun said, then give you a comforting smile. Your heart beated like crazy. That's when it finally hits you.

Since when did you feel this kind of feeling? Nervous just like a crazy when he show his careness. Feeling really happy when he smile to you. Comfortable when he near you. All things that you think would never happen.

"Tomorrow, I will pick you up at nine am. Don't be late, okay?" Daehyun told you, stood up and gave his hand to help you stand up. The two of you then walked to your house.

"Minyou-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask something?" He asked, a little bit shy. You pursed your eyebrows.

"Sure."

"Can you... Can you call me oppa?" He then tried to hid his blushing cheek. You smiled widely. "Don't misunderstood! I mean, it's quite uncomfortable since it's so long. And we've known each other, right?" He was stuttering and you knew it.

You then looked at Daehyun with a very sincere smile, then nodded. He then smile widely, tried to hid his wide laugh. That's when you really know,

That he is important to you.

*

Thanks for reading, comment and subscribe pleaseeee~

And give your vote! ;;)