Message.

My heart is falling..

Days passed, and the holiday almost over. You spend all the holiday by waiting Junho in the hospital. Daehyun would always visit you, but you don't even say anything about Zelo's confession. It seems awkward.

"The good thing is, Junho-kun can go home tomorrow, but he still needs a lot of rest. Don't forget to eat, and don't do hard works okay? Such as dancing or running." The doctor said to you and Junho. You gave a look at Junho, while he smile sheepishly.

"Kamsahamnida, seonsaengnim." You and Junho bow. You smiled, ruffled his hair.

"Aigooo, I guess I must get a cctv in house to watch you. Don't dance!" You said, while Junho pretend not to hear you.

"Junho-ya!"

You turned back, found smiling Daehyun walked with a bag. He took a seat beside you handing Junho the bag.

"Wa, hyung-nim! Kamsahamnida! Ah, Hyung really know what I need. I'm so scared this album would be sold out!" Junho squealed in happiness. His eyes was shining like a diamond, looking at 2PM's new album, Grown.

"Annyeong, Minyou-ya." Daehyun said then laid his hand on your shoulder. You smiled, touched his hand.

"Aissh, hyung! I know you want to kiss her right away. Am I disturbing you guys?" Junho teased the both of you. You whacked his head.

"Just get well soon, since my holiday ends tomorrow!" You yelled, trying to hide your blushing cheek.

*

You needs to go home to prepare for school tomorrow. You walked side by side with Daehyun, with hands still clinging on each other. The sun has set and the moon has shown it's beauty shine, completing the beautiful night. But, none of you and Dahyun speak, because words can not describe how good you two felt.

"I love you." Daehyun said all of a sudden. You smiled, a little bit embarassed.

"I know." You said, with tounge out. Daehyun pouted, not satisfied with your answer.

"Yah, if I say I love you, you must say I love you too." Daehyun frowned. You let out a laugh, looking at his cute face.

"I love you too, Oppa." You said, succesfully chased the pout away. Daehyun smiled in uncountable bliss.

Suddenly, a message sent in your phone. You opened it, then your heart starts beating so fast and your cold sweat dropping.

"Minyou-ya, what's wrong? Who is it?" Daehyun asked, a little bit scared because you look really different. He took your phone from your weak hand, read that gritten his teeth.

From : Unknown Number.

Love is made for you and me. Wait, and I will get you.

Soon.

"Who is this b*stard?!" Daehyun said in full anger. You shook your head, seems really scared.

"Don't scared, Minyou-ya. Oppa is here, we are together. Maybe it's only random messages." Daehyun pulled you to his warm hug, giving you warmth to your bone.

"I will always protect you." Daehyun whispered, gave you a small peck on your cheek, trying to get away your trembling.

Even if he was not sure if it was a random message.

***************************

Sorry for not updating~ i'm planning for a new fanfics, so my mind torn into three or two parts hehehe..

this fanfics going to and end! And the view, 1215! Thank youuuu~~

Comment and subscribe~ hehehe