A Love Confession.

My heart is falling..

Kyoto, Japan..

 

You were really sleepy, when your phone was ringing. You tried to reach it, and when you get it, you push it to your ear.

"Hell-o, why would you call in such a dawn, huh?!" You lazily answered, when you heard a light laugh from the caller, your eyes opened widely.

"Wake up, you lazy girl. It's eight past half. You forgot, right?" He asked. You then hurriedly looked at your minnie mouse clock, and ran to the bathroom.

"Daehyun oppa! I'm sorry. I will be fast! Annyeong!" She then hung up, didn't know that an "oppa" from you was one of the best feeling for him.

*

You and Daehyun arrived at the edge of Kamogawa River. Daehyun turned off the car, then run to get the door opened for you. Actually, you really are blown away by his top manner. Such as opening the door for you, get you to the inner side of the road. He protected you, and you can feel that it's natural.

Kamogawa River :

He lead you to walk in the edge of the beautiful river. Many of the visitor were just happened to be smiling when they see the both of you. You just felt really shy.

"Do you want to buy some cotton candy?" Daehyun asked. You nodded. Daehyun pulled you to the cotton candy seller and buy one for you.

"Please give us one." Daehyun asked in Japanese. The sellers smile. Then give you one of the cotton candy.

"I will give it free to the young lady." The seller said, then you bow, giving him a full-hearted smile. Daehyun seems to be a little bit pissed off because how you response.

"Thank you! Hope you get the best of luck!" You said happily. Daehyun bowed, then pull you to walking.

"Why are you being so nice to him?" Daehyun said, irritated. You smiled, pinched the cotton candy and pushed it to his mouth, then run away before he catch you.

"Minyou-ah! Wait!" He ran, then pull your waist, end up back hugging you. You can feel your heart was being crazy when the warmness of him got into you.

"I'm not going to let you run away." 

*

The day was going fast. You and Daehyun enjoyed a lot of thing, the temples and everything. Now, for the last sunset viewing, Daehyun drived his car to Maruyama Park, when you can enjoy meals under the blossoming trees, watching the sun sets with the one you love.

"Ah, Daehyun oppa, I really wanted to see a sunset here." You said, feeling really happy to do what you want to do since a long time. And Daehyun smiled, still felt like a dream when you called him oppa.

"Let's buy some food." Daehyun said. You enthusiasticly nodded. He laughed a little, than lead you to one of the stall that sell foods.

"Please give us one takoyaki and one okonimiyaki, mister." Daehyun ordered. The old man nodded, then packed the order. After he finished, he gave it to Daehyun. Two of you were going to walk away, but then the mister called you again.

"Wait!"

You and Daehyun turned back, looking at the mister who was walking to the both of you, with a lollipop in his hand. He gave it to you, while Daehyun was confused.

"Ah, mister! You don't have to, but thank you!" You bowed 90 degree to the mister. He smiled, then patted your shoulder.

"You are a nice girl. You look really match to my grandson. Would you meet him?" The old mister asked, while Daehyun was panicking. You smiled and nodded, curious as well. Daehyun pushed his hand to yours.

"Ah, ojiisan! What are you doing? I'm sorry, he is disturbing, right?" A boy with his cooking attire walked to the three of you. You looked at him. He is cute and have a sweet smile. Reminding you of Thunder from MBLAQ, one of the best dancing group on Seoul.

"She is nice and pretty. Don't you like her?" Ojiisan asked to that boy. Daehyun was really jealous, and tried hard not to take it to heart. Thinking that the boy better not to say that he liked you.

"Ah, ojiisan! She already have a boyfriend. How could you say that?" That boy panicked, and pull his grandfather back to their stall, bowed, feeling sorry to the both of you. You replied his bow, smiiling.

"He is cute, oppa. Don't you think so?" You asked Daehyun, didn't really paying attention to Daehyun frowning.

"Yah, how could you say that on our date?!" Daehyun complainted. That really made you wondering.

"You didn't say that this is a date." You stick out your tounge, then took a seat on the nearest tree from the both of you. The sun was going to set.

Daehyun still look pissed off, so you just gave him one of your takoyaki to his mouth. He then smiled, receive it with a happy smile.

*

The both of you walked to your house, decide to left the car a little bit far.

"I didn't get to ask. Why you brought a car? Whose car is it, oppa?" You asked curiously. Daehyun smiled.

"Don't you know that I'm the son of the owner of a big company?" Daehyun showed off. You hit his shoulder lightly, laughing as well.

"Minyou-ah."

"Hmm?"

"You really don't like that guy, do you?" Daehyun asked. You frowned, can't believe that he was still remembering that.

"He is cute and his smile is amazing as well. He is gentleman and kind to his harabeoji." You answered, smirking. Daehyun's jaw fell right away. You laugh.

"Ah, I don't like him! He maybe cute, but not really my type."

"So who is your type?" Daehyun asked curiously. You looked at him, seriously. The two of you were staring each other for a minute, when you finally stick out your tounge.

"I don't want to tell you!" You ran away, trying not to get caught. But, Daehyun was fast. He pulled your hand and then, you fall into his arms. You can feel his mint breath, his nice scent and his flawless face who was only a centimeter away from your face.

"I don't care who he is. But, I want it to be me." He said, and you can't believe it. What was that? Is he proposing, right now?

"Oppa. What are you doing?" You trying hard to release yourself, but he is too strong. He finally get closer, and his wet, soft lips finally touch yours. He seems like holding himself, trying not to scare you away. But, that is enough for you to realize his love.

"My heartbeat. can you feel it? It rushed when i see you and only you."

You can feel the happiness bursting when he said that. You didn't even sure what your feeling to him, but now it's all clear.

"Would you like to... be my girl?"

*

Hey~ Hey~ *shuffling* finally, i get to post this lovely, chapter! Wooooohooooo!!!

What do you think about this chapter? Is it good? Don't forget to subscribe and comment, and give your vote belooow~