Late Confession.

My heart is falling..

 

But instead of sending you home, Zelo parked the car on a small park. Zelo took of his seatbelt, run lightly to open the side of your door.

"What are we doing here?" You asked, and Zelo pull you to get out from the car. He smiled at you, walk infront of you to take a seat on a wood bench under a street lamp. The air was really cold that you thought you were freezing.

"You must be cold. Here." He gave you his jeans jacket, putting it around your shoulder. Giving you warmth, preventing the cold air. You smiled thankfully.

"Don't you feel cold?" You asked, worried. Zelo shook his head, still showing his big smile. You smiled, feeling a sudden awkward because you didn't even know what was his purpose for bringing you here.

"I guess you might be wondering. I take you here to tell you a lot of things." Zelo said. You silently nodded, waiting for him to continue. He took a deep breath, before continue

"I broke up with Minjoo." Zelo whispered, between the cold air. You bitterly smiled, not really surprised with the news.

"You're not even surprised. Why did you grant her wish in the first place?" Zelo asked. You just shut your lip. You didn't know well your feeling back then. Because, it has changed. You didn't feel the same as before. About Zelo. About Minjoo. About Daehyun.

"I know things. Like you are dating with Daehyun hyung, that kind of stuff. I know you were in love with me, but it has changed." Zelo took a deep breath, realizing that he said that with half-heartedly.

"I'm going to tell you the truth. I'm sorry, for being the reason you cry. I wish I could turn back the time, changed the part I've made mistake. I wish I could realize this feeling for you sooner. I wish I could.. Ah.." Zelo whispered. You could feel your tears began to show itself.

"I know that it's such a loser to still be clinging on you. I just couldn't erase this feeling in a blink. I was really scared that you might meet with Daehyun hyung in Japan. I was going to go to Japan, but both Sajangnim an auntie didn't let me. I was defastated. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think straight. It's all because of you." Zelo said with all of his heart, trying to held back his tears. You turned away, let the tears fall.

"When I thought about you, it hurts. My selfish side told me, I am the one who have waited for you. Since a long time ago. It was wrong and I knew it. The B.A.Ps were confused as well. That time, I went to your house and saw that Junho suddenly passed out. I brought him to hospital. Then, I met you and Daehyun hyung."

"I saw you with Daehyun hyung at the hospital, with hands holding. Then, it hits me. My feeling was right. You dated Daehyun hyung. Then when he came out from the room, I asked him to give me a chance, at least to say what I feel about you." Zelo said. You looked at him, killed when you look at his sad eyes. Those eyes...

"I never asked you to return the feeling. I just want to say this, or it might be the thing I regret the most later. At least, I'm not a coward who always hide his feeling." Zelo said, smiling. You then cry hard.

"Let's go, I'll take you home." He walked first, when you gave him a back hug.

"Eventhough I can't return the feeling, you are still my best friend. You were, are and always be my best friend. I hope the best for you, Junhong-ah." You said. Zelo smiled, then give you a big bear hug.

"Don't cry. Why would you cry? I was the one who being rejected." He joked. You hit his broad shoulder, smiling between your tears.

"Let's go, or Daehyun hyung will scold me." Zelo said, pulling your hand to the car.

***************************

What do you think about this chapter?  Are you sad?

i'm sorry because the lack of feeling. I'll do better! Hehehe

Comment and Subscribe, cause i'm getting a light from the sky, how to end this fanf. hehehe~