Kidnapper?!

My heart is falling..

Daehyun P.O.V

 

All of the B.A.P gathered on the TS Headquarter. The sajangnim called them to announce something. Just when I really dying to buried into a bottles of soju or anything that could take away this sadness, even if it's temporary.

"I want to announce you, that B.A.P will debut soon. So, you need to record the song and learn the dance, okay?" Sajangnim said, while the B.A.Ps still can't believe what the Sajangnim was saying. Debut?!

"Debut?! Wah sajangnim, kamsahamnida! Are you serious?!" Youngguk screamed in bliss, while everyone take turn to hug each other. For a second, I forget all my problems, and broke down into tears. All the hardtime being a trainee suddenly popped into my head. I smiled, and think about her.

Sajangnim let the B.A.P to go home. When Himchan suddenly screamed. "Let's go to grab drinks. We must make a party!" The others nodded in bliss, and walked to the nearest cafe. When suddenly a message come into my phone.

From : Unknown number

You are really a fool. Your lovely one is with me. She's a sleeping beauty, of course. I just couldn't hold myself. You should be here, Daehyun. See what you've got to see, and hear what you've got to hear.

I'm at Namkyung-gu right now. Stop me, before everything comes to and end.

I gritted my teeth. , don't say something anymore! My body started to tremble and I just couldn't hold myself that I gripped Zelo's hand to keep me standing.

"Hyung! Hyung! What's wrong?" Zelo squealed, panicked. Daehyun gave Zelo his phone. Zelo's eyes widened, and he gritted his teeth. This must be the same stalker that Minyou told last time!

"Hyung! Minyou is kidnapped!" Zelo squealed, when all the B.A.P turned back, looking at them in disbelieve. "She is in Namkyung-gu right now. Please help him to search for her."

"Of course. Get into the car, we must be fast." Yongguk said hurried. All of them run to Yongguk's car, when Yongguk smirked. Showing his gummy smirked that rarely comes. It will come for one situation, when he wants to drive like a crazy.

"Put your seatbelts on." Yongguk said to Himchan who was sitting beside him. He gulped, realized the meaning of Yongguk's smirk.

"Cause, it's going to be epic." Yongguk then hit the gas, when the car start to run in amazing speed.

*

Nobody's P.O.V

 

Namkyung-gu was not a very crowded place. It's quite, because there's only an old factory building, and it created the scary feeling. Namkyung-gu is one of the most dangerous place in Seoul, where gangs always gather here.

Yongguk slowing his pace, looking serious to look everywhere with Zelo and Daehyun, meanwhile Himchan, Jongup and Youngjae still have that puke feeling in their stomach.

"Hyung,I will search for her now." Daehyun said, opening the door when Yongguk stopped him.

"You need to be accompanied." Yongguk uttered. Daehyun shook his head, and run away to search for Minyou.

Daehyun run to all of the building, searching for Minyou. Every second just make him more nervous. He was really scared. In his mind, he keeps on repeating sorry. He's sorry for doubting you. He's sorry for being too much jealous on you. He's sorry for his stuborness. Everything.

Just when he said that, suddenly a suspicious sound came from the building in the corner. Daehyun gulped, and sneakily walks to the building, taking a peek.

Daehyun could feel his blood boiled already. He bit his lip, trying to hold his anger. That's when he saw you, tighten on the chair, with a man sitting beside you, playing with your hair eventhough you keeps on shooshing it. Your mouth was sealed, and all you could say was a growl.

Suddenly, the kidnapper opened the sealed on your mouth. "What are you doing? Why do you kidnapped me?! Are you crazy?!" You scream in frustration. That's when he get near your ear.

"I want you. I've promised that I will get you. Do you forget?" He whispered in your ears, giving a goosebumps in your neck. Successfully drove Daehyun crazy. He just want to attacked, but he knew that it's not that simple to just broke down him, eventhough he seems alone.

==========================

By the way, Namkyung-gu is not a place.. It's an imaginary one.. hahaha, sorry guys!

I actually cut the scene :p I guess you guys know who the kidnapper is....

Tell me if you do, okay? Subscribee tooo~

1400 views! Thank you guys~~~