Happy Birthday!

My heart is falling..

It's sunday! You walked to Daehyun's address that he gave you. He was still in a bad condition from the fight, so you forced Daehyun to give his address, eventhough he resisted in the first place.

You felt your jaw blown away, looking at his, huge, massive house! It has the look of classic style, with a large park with kinds of planted on it. You just couldn't believe it.

Still with a blank face, suddenly the gate opened automatically.

"Get in, pabo-ya! Until when would your jaw hanging like that?"

Daehyun's voice from the speaker brought back your conciousness. You pouted, walked and enter the house. An old woman open the door, and you tried hard not to wowed. It was huge and really amazing. You just couldn't explain it, still wandering.

"Annyeong!"

Suddenly a lip pecked your cheek and you turned. Found Daehyun with a big teasing smile on his face.

"I never thought your house would be like this. Amazing!" Daehyun simply smiled. Asked you to follow him to the upstairs.

"I don't think we should enter your room." You shyly said when Daehyun asked you to enter his room. He smiled, really amazed by you. It's rare to see a woman like you.

"Why? Do you think we would do 'something'?" He said, giving a pressure to the 'something' part. You blushed, and hit his shoulder. Isn't it? Because in Kyoto, they really teach you manner.

"Okay, I won't close the door. Just enter first, girl." Daehyun said, still laughing.

"Why do you laugh? Not like I made mistake or something's funny." You said, frowned. He smiled, and kissed your cheek.

"It's because you are the first girl I've ever seen to act like this." He said, and you surprised.

"So, you've ever asked a girl to your room and close the door?" You said with a disbelieve expression. Daehyun look flustered.

"Aissh, that's not what I mean." He said, and you smiled. You really not into digging his past either.

"Ah! You said you have something to say." You said. Daehyun proudly smile, when suddenly a crowd popped from the door.

"We're going to debut!"

You were surprised, and you could see all the B.A.P was there, including Hyanggi who was standing beside Youngjae.

"Even when I didn't know why we should this. We are the one who going to debut, why should we make a surprise?" Youngjae said sarcasticly, when he finally smacked by Daehyun.

"Don't think too much, Youngjae-ya." Daehyun said, and Youngjae pouted.

"Happy going-to-Debut, B.A.P!!"

*

Day passed, and the B.A.P's getting busier and busier by days. They would stay at the company by nights and the rule that no one can have their phones, so it's harder and harder by days for you to contact Daehyun. Especially, when debut day was getting near.

But, of course when they get the permission to go home, Daehyun would go straight to your house, and you would cook something for him or go to the park with him.

And that day was Daehyun's birthday, and it's sunday. You alrenady prepared the cake and decoration, you also called Hyanggi to help you. You also contacted B.A.P and of course they want to help, if you willing to give them foods. A lot of foods.

Daehyun was still laying on his bed, because of the late practice. You sneaked, and looking at his tired face. But, he was still handsome as ever. You slowly getting near and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Good morning, my prince!" You whispered in his ear, when suddenly he pulled you into his hug, locking you. You can feel his cheast was right infront of your eyes. Your heart beats like crazy, and your head only filled by his nice scent, even if it's morning.

"Good morning." He whispered with his husky morning voice, and his lip touched your ear. "You shouldn't meet me at morning. I always lose my conciousness, and do something you won't like."

"Y..yah!" You nervously trying to get away from his hugged, but you can't. He gave a peck on your head, you can feel his smile on your head.

"Your hair scent really nice. I like it." He compliment, and you could feel your heart was beating like crazy.

"Yah, I wonder why it took so long. I don't know it would be adult scene."

Himchan's voice suddenly came out, and you tried hard to release yourself, but Daehyun's hug was too strong.

"Aissh, let her go!" Yongguk yelled with his husky voice, taking you away from Daehyun's hug. You nervously pouted at teasing Daehyun.

"Happy birthday Daehyun, Happy birthday Daehyun, Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday Daehyun!" Everyone sings all along. Daehyun happily smiled, looking satisfied with his cake.

"Make a wish!" Youngjae happily said. Daehyun made a wish, but you knew that he was a little bit sad while making it. What? What was he wishing for?

After giving the first cake to you and another B.A.P, as usual Himchan get the cream on Daehyun's face, and the fight began.

"I will get you!" Daehyun said, the cream into his lips. He ran and catched you, giving a kiss on your dimple. You were really surprised and didn't move, when Daehyun laughed, satisfied.

"Aissh, Jung Daehyun!"

============================================

I'm sorry to the reader that may have seen next chapter*bows* I forgot to hide it.... π_π By the way I will update it tomorrow, please wait! Hehehe