Hero!

My heart is falling..

 

"Lee Kikwang! Are you crazy?! Daehyun will be here. Soon. You are going to regret!" You squealed, even your throat was really dry. He, Kikwang grinned then took your face closer to his. Your heart beats faster than before because you were scared.

That's when Daehyun couldn't hold it anymore and run to gave Kikwang a big fist. You were surprised because of his sudden appearance, but it really helped you to stay calm. He's here, means that everything gonna be alright.

But, suddenly three men comes from a door. They gripped and gave Daehyun a hard fist and kick. "Yah, don't do that! Don't! Don't hurt him, please." You beg untill tears came down. Begging him to release Daehyun away.

"First, give me a kiss and the guy would stop hurt him. For a while." Kikwang said, smirking. You gulped, turned your face to suffering Daehyun.

"DON'T! Don't, Minyou-ya. I can bear the pain. Please don't!" Daehyun scream with all of his energy. But, he was lying. The pain was unbearable, but seeing you kiss another man, would be unbearable too.

Hearing Daehyun's scream, the men attacked him two times harder. Blood bursted out from Daehyun's mouth, really caused pain in your heart. He could die, you think. You bit your lips, toughen yourself.

"Don't hurt him. Stop!" You screamed, get near and gave Kikwang a peck, but Kikwang won't stop. He held your head, not letting you go away. You tried hard to go away, but you were too weak.

"Sh*t! Get away!"                         

Suddenly, the B.A.P came. Kikwang released the kiss, flustrated because the B.A.P'sI sudden appearance. You can see flame burning in Yongguk's eyes, when he suddenly attacked the men who was pulling Daehyun's hair to look at you and Kikwang kissed.

Himchan pulled the other men, gave him a big punch on his face. Zelo gave a kick to another men, and Daehyun succesfully released. Daehyun could feel his heart burned, gave him a lot of energy. He ran to Kikwang, gave him a punch in the face, then kept attacking him, until Kikwang didn't have chance to attack him back. Daehyun looked like he has lost his conciousness.

"Daehyun! Daehyun! Don't! Please, get yourself. Don't go too far." You screamed, begging. Daehyun shot you a glare, and release his grip from Kikwang's shirt.

He get closer to your face, still has the face that gave you goosebumps. But, he took a step back, turn around and walked away eventhough you know that he hurted physicly.

"Minyou-ya, get Daehyun hyung." Zelo whispered, open the rope that chained you. You nodded. After you released, you ran outside. You looked at Daehyun who was walking in slow pace.

"Daehyun!" You squealed, ran and back hug him. You were guilty, but it's much better for you to kiss that jerk than looking Daehyun kept on getting attacked.

"Daehyun oppa, mianhae. I can't see you get hurt anymore. You were bleeding and you really scared me." You whispered. But, there's no answer. You cried.

Suddenly, Daehyun turned around and kissed you. He kissed you like there was no tomorrow and you could feel that the kiss was not about love, but it's all about being jealous. You were scared, and tried to push him.

"Daehyun, stop." You whispered between the kiss. But, Daehyun kept on kissing you. You finally don't say anything, so you didn't reply the kiss. Daehyun realized it, and slowly released the kiss.

"Why could you kiss him, on my eyes? How could you do this to me? You said you don't want to see me hurt, but still you did this. You think this won't hurt me?" Daehyun said, with full of sadness and anger. You looked at his eyes, feeling sorry.

"Don't you feel the difference? Kissing you and him, is different. It's totally different. I love you, Daehyun." You whispered. Daehyun sighed, successfully swayed by your sweet talk.

"Don't do that again." He pouted. "I can't even choose between beat to death and you kissed that b*stard again."

"Ah, I really touched by you. Thank you, oppa. I love you." You said, giving him a kiss. Daehyun smiled and then reply the kiss.

Now, it's all about love.

===================

i'm sorry to put our lovely Kikwang to a bad guy :'( I love him, so dont hate me hehehe~

Actually,  i'm planning a new fanfic, starring Kikwang and Jonghyun the same age friend, and many-many-many idols. So please wait till i post it, okay?

The end would be around 2 or 3 chapters more, so i love you guys!