Weird.

My heart is falling..

You sit in your apartement sofa, looking blankly as Junho came in.

"Noona, what's happening? Why are you looking very depressed? So unlike you." You still sitting like crazy on the sofa.

"She's crazy. She's crazy." Junho said to himself, then eat a fried chicken from kitchen table.

"You think I didn't hear that, you little brat?!" You shouted. After hearing that, Junho fastly run to his room then locked it.

You sighed heavily, take your bag than go out from the apartement to go skating.

*

You are going back from the skating rink to your apartement, when you suddenly hear a scary noise. It turns out to be a guy who was full of blood and hurt everywhere. He must be from a big war.

You was going to let him off, but your sympathy came out and you decide to see him. He is really in a bad condition.

"Oh my, what happened to you? You must be really hurt. Let me help you." You said panicked, help him to stand up. Luckily, your apartement just a few meters away.

After you arrived at the apartement, you did all you can until that boy finally sleeping or maybe fainted. You don't even know.

"Noona, who's that? Your boyfriend?" Said Junho, while he was practicing his dancing. You hissed, than look at that sleeping or fainted boy.

Even though you didn't know who he is, you find that he is actually nice and a little bit lonely.

*

In the morning, you wake up and find that the man has already gone. You worriedly find that man everywhere, but you just can't find him. Then, you found a note that say "Thank You".

You get ready for school while hoping that man will be okay.

After you arrived at school, you met Zelo's back with his friend. You thought it would be one of the boy that you meet yesterday, so you call the two of them. The two of them turn back, and that friend turn out to be the same man that you taked care of last night.

"Y.. You?" You just said in blankly and pointed your fingers at him. Zelo look at his friend too, confused. Zelo didn't think that you would know his friend.

That man take you outside without Zelo. You are just confused and didn't know what to do. That man full of scars that hasn't healed yet.

"You are schooler?" He said. You just sighed and point at your own uniform.

"I should be the one who asked. Who are you, jinjja?" You said, pissed off by the conversation both of you had. He stared at you, but you didn't even scared. That's you.

"You don't need to know anything. I just need you to not telling anyone about anything. Got it?" He said with a serious tone that you really hate. You stared at him angrily.

"Why should I? You didn't even take care of me that well." You said, start being furious. He sighed.

"I'm Daehyun, your sunbaenim!" He said. You rolled your eyes, again sick of the seniority in Korea. Especially for this kind of guy. You just want this conversation to end.

"Okay." You said, than get away. Feeling sorry for him. "Daehyun? What the hell."

In the coridor, you meet Zelo's girlfriend. Yesterday's memory come back and attack you. You work really heard to be nice.

*

Zelo was just looking for you when you call him from beside. He was going to introduce his last member, Daehyun. He feel that you should know everything about B.A.P.

But, you called from behind and Daehyun take her away. The massive problem is that Zelo didn't feel really good about this. He should be the one who in the middle of the two of you.

Still in the middle of confusing, a back hug hold Zelo. Zelo turn around, than meet Minjoo who was hugging him. He smile, than hug back his girlfriend.

"What are you doing, Junhong-a?" Minjoo said, still in Zelo's hug. Zelo kissed Minjoo's forehead, hugged her tightly.

"Let's go. You must be tired." Zelo said, tried to let go of the hug. But, Minjoo still hanging and hugging him.

"You musn't let me go." Minjoo said. Zelo sighed. The artistic feeling of writer Minjoo came out. Then, she look at Zelo's big eyes.

"You can't let me go."

*

And after finishing his little chat time with you, Daehyun met Zelo dan Jongup near his class.

"Daehyung hyung!" Jongup hold Daehyun's waist, then smile. Zelo then arrived, but he's not looking that good as before and Daehyun realized the change.

"What happen? Why are you both together? You don't go to your class?" He said, jokingly mad at the two guy. Jongup is laughing, but Zelo is just coughing awkwardly.

Daehyun look at Zelo, and then he looked away."What's wrong, Zelo-ya?" Daehyun asked. Zelo just said no and then left Daehyun and Jongup to get back to his class.

"What's wrong with him, jinjja?" Jongup ask, confused. Daehyun keeps on looking Zelo's back until he disappear.

"Hyung, the bell has rang. I will go, see you at the practice room!" Jongup ask, then run lightly to his class.

Maybe? Daehyun think then enter his class.

*

You are sitting in the park near your apartement. Junho called you before, saying that he will be late. Because you don't have anything to do, you think to walking around the neighborhood.

When you're still busy with your imagination, suddenly a hand pull you really hard and then you run with that suspicious people, who turns out to be Daehyun.

"Yah! Where are you taking me?" You scream as loud as you can, try to get out of his hand, but you just can't. He is too strong. You follow him untill the both of you arrived at a building that you recognized as the entertainment that Junho take an audition. What is he doing here?

"Yah! What are you doing?!" You scream after he released your hand.

"I just want to take you here." He said, then pull you to enter the mirror room. You recognized that there is five other people in the room, include Zelo.

"Yah, what are you doing, Daehyun-a?" Yongguk than stand up and get close to the both of you-who was still holding hand.

"I just want to invite her. Please let her be here, hyung." Daehyun said, then look at all of B.A.P member, especially Zelo who was really confused.

"What is it between you two?" Himchan asked. Daehyun then pull you to get close to him. You just too suprised that you can't even say anything.

"Isn't she your friend, Zelo-ya?" The guy named Young Jae said to Zelo. Zelo didn't answer, just looking at both of you with a rare expression.

"See me for a second."

Zelo pull you out from the room, and then you released from Daehyun's hand. But, you don't feel any ease eventhough Zelo is the one who pull you.

"So, you already knew Daehyun hyung?" Zelo said, feel a little bit betrayed by you. You just really confused.

"Why don't you tell me before? You really make me look like a fool, huh?" He said with a deep, rare voice. It gives you a goosebumps.

"I didn't do anything. I just.." Then you remember what Daehyun said yesterday. "I just met him by accident. I don't even know what he's doing by taking me here."

Zelo didn't believe what you said, then enter the room alone. You really feel shocked. It is your first fight with him, and it's all because of Daehyun.

Your tears almost fall down, and you go straight back to your apartement.

*

Thanks for reading. It's Chapter 3! If you like it, please subscribe. There is a lot of nice chapter next :)