Jealousy on FIRE!

My heart is falling..

Zelo looked at a bunch of girls which is his classmates in the corner of the court. He's searching for you, but he can't find you. It's confusing, since the last time he saw you is when the teacher asked you to bring tennis ball, but the one who bring it is Jangchi, not you.

"Jangchi-ya!" Zelo called, then the boy named Jangchi turn around. "Where is Minyou? You should be the one to know." But, Jangchi looked nervous and didn't answer him.

Because Jangchi looked strange, Zelo is nervous too. "Where is she, you brat?! Tell me!" Then, Zelo grab his collar and push him to the corner. Zelo really look like he can kill Jangchi by now.

"She.. She is in the warehouse." Jangchi said in a really scared voice. It's the first time he saw Zelo mad like this.

"You.. Who told you to do this?" Zelo said, then push him once again.

Zelo run to the warehouse with a guilty face. You must be suffering because of him. "It's all my fault!" He said to himself. Once he get in the warehouse, you realize that Daehyun is there, still opening the locked door.

Zelo really happy to look you still safe, even though you're a little bit pale. He just run to you, then hug you really tight. He can feel your unstable body.

You just feel confused by Zelo's hug. He didn't do anything, but suddenly appear infront of you and hug you.

"Zelo-ya, what are you doing?" You said. A warm feeling really get into you, filling all of your vein. You really feel his sincerity for you.

"I'm sorry for being selfish. I'm sorry, it's all because of me." Zelo said, still hugging you really tight.

"Let's go. You must be tired." You said, just don't know what to do or say. You tried to be released, but he's too strong.

"No. You can't let me go." He said, still hugging you really tight.

*

Daehyun's P.O.V

 

I look at Minyou and Zelo, still hugging each other really tight. Even though I have stood there for quite long, they don't even recognize me. Really.. Funny. Just like a hero who has been kicked because she got the one.

Feeling that I shouldn't be here, I turn around and walk into where my foot take me to. Every step I take just adding a pain that won't end. I'm hurt. Really hurt until a point that I want to take her away and scream to her.

Then, I run into my car, enter and just get out from school area. The guard and teacher won't hold me, because of that man-- i don't call him my father.

I run into the lake that I had my first date with... Someone else. She's the first girl that I had a "real" date with. She's the first girl that make my heart beats faster, make my heart goes softer. Drive me crazy because of jealousy.

"Guess I'm such a jerk, Hyunji-ya." I said with a very lonely voice. Too much loneliness, almost kill me already.

*

Minjoo P.O.V

 

I feel frustrated. I really do. That bad thought suddenly crush me. Will she be alright? I shouldn't do that. This all happening because of my foolish jealousy. Why do I have to do this? She.. She shouldn't interfere between Zelo and I. Eventhough I know, that our relationship is.. Flat. Kiss and hug didn't really have big impact like we both had a couple months ago.

But still, i feel jealous. Even if we should end this, it shouldn't because of other woman. I feel being cheated right now.

I ruffled my own hair, then eventually meet tall Zelo in the door of my class. His face really look scary. Scarier than when a guy accidentaly hit me, three months ago. I feel nervous. Did he figure it out already? That Jangchi is really..

I still sit in my  class, when he finally came and pull my wrist to the outside of the class.

"What are you doing, Minjoo-ya? Why are you like this? That is really childish." Zelo said, glare at me. I feel really wronged right now. Am I wrong for being jealous? I'm your girlfriend! I just want to scream these sentence, but something hold me back. All I want to do is cry. I look really pitiful.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry." That's all I can say, then burst into tears. Suddenly, Zelo's wide chest wrap me in a warm hug.

"What are you  doing, Minjoo-ya? You shouldn't do that. I'm still here, by your side." Zelo said. I was still crying hard.

"Even though its touching when you jealous, please don't do that. The reason won't be her. I promise you." Zelo said. I just nod like a fool, but it hits me hard. He still loves me.

Or I hope he still do.

------------------

Finished this part T_____T i feel like crying now..

By the way, Thanks for reading! If you like it, please subscribe. There will be much interesting story coming on.