You and Your Soft Side.

My heart is falling..

The practice didn't go really well. Zelo can't do his part well and it confused everybody. Zelo is the rare one who get the step wrong. Then, B.A.P decide to finish the practice earlier.

"Hyung, I will take Zelo home." Said Daehyun, then looked at Zelo who is not looking fine. He is really pissed of because of you and Daehyun.

Daehyun and Zelo were walking to Zelo's house. "You are mad right, Junhong-a?" Daehyun start the conversation. Zelo just looking to his shoe.

"Why are you mad? Is it because I know Minyou already.." Daehyun stop for a second. "Or is it because you are jealous?"

"Hyung, no!" Zelo tried hard to deny it, but Daehyun really know that he is lying.

"You don't feel good about it, right?" Daehyun said. Zelo just staring at his shoes, again.

"But, since you already said that you didn't like Minyou, I'm glad." Daehyun said. Zelo looked at Daehyun, can't believe what his hyung said.

"You can't take it back, okay?" Daehyun then pat Zelo's shoulder, then left him who still in a shocked expression.

Zelo than realize that he has arrived. Zelo lives with his aunt because his parent still living in Mokpo.

"Then that mean.. Daehyun hyung like Minyou, right?!"

*

You sit infront of Zelo. You looked down, still remembering the fight you two had yesterday. You still confused, why can you be partner with him in this project?

"So, what is the topic we are going to discuss?" You say, open a conversation. But, Zelo didn't answer you question, just drawing a random thing on the back of the book. You sighed heavily.

"Zelo-ya, do you still mad at me?" You ask, carefully. He doesn't answer. "Why do you mad at me?" You ask again. He stare at you for a second, then get back to drawing.

"Zelo-ya." You are so desprate, then accidently hold his hand. "I'm sorry."

Zelo feel that his heart is going to fall right away when you hold his hand. When you first apologize, he is trying hard not to fall for you.

Then, you realized his uncomfortable face, and realize you were still holding his hand. You take back your hand as fast as you can, feel embarassed.

Luckily, the bell rang and you get out of class. Feeling your heart going to crush right away. "Why are you holding his hand, jinjja?" You said, hitting your forehead.

"What are you doing?"

You look at the girl who is talking to you. Oh my, that's Zelo's girlfriend, Minjoo. She is glaring at you, and you can feel it. You just want to escape from that spot, but you just can't.

"Ah, no. I'm sorry to disturb you. I'm going!" You say, then lightly run from her.

*

It is exercise class, and you sighed heavily. You are really bad in everything except skating. Because of your unability in it, you must take the role as the teacher's assistent.

When you was getting a tennis ball on the warehouse in the back of school, there is a step coming near. You don't care and keep searching for the tennis ball bag.

"Where is that ball?" You searched really heard, when suddenly you heard that the door is being locked by something.

"Don't tell me." You said to yourself, and then you run to the door, trying to open it.

"Oh my, it won't open! Help me, please! Open the door!" You yell, feel really scared. You look to that scary warehouse. There is only a 5 watt lamp, and there is a lot of old school table, which is REALLY scary.

"So childish. Who did this, jinjja?!" You screamed, then sit in the corner of that warehouse, feeling frustrated. You just want to cry. Why did this happening to you? You don't even do anything wrong. And your tears begin to fall down. You hate this, really.

"You are the childish one. Why are you crying? You should be happy."

You look at a guy that was standing in front of you. Its.. It is Daehyun! You just feel scared and also confused.

"Why are you here? You should be in class, by now." You said, trying to get rough. But, your voice is shaking and you're trembling. So, you are failed to be rough.

"I just want to be here. I should be the one who ask you. Why are you here, and why are you crying? You should be happy." He said, then sit next to you. You sighed

"Are you crazy? I pissed off because of it. Why I must get trough this? I just want to have a peace life." You said, than feel your nose is a bit uncomfortable because that place is full of ash.

"Why are you moving from Kyoto to Seoul to find peace? You should stay." He said. You looked at him with a weird look. The way that that guy talk just not look like what you imagined.

"How do you know I'm from Kyoto? You are a stalker, right?" You say, pointed at him. He laughed a little, make you really feel his sincerity.

"You should be happy when your life is unpredictable. When your life is flat, it's not living anyway." He said wisely, make you a little bit shocked.

"Why are you looking me like that?" He said make an eye contact to you. You turn your face, feeling weird.

"Wait there, I'm going to change. This uniform really uncomfortable." He said, then take of his uniform suit.

"Yah! What are you doing while I'm still here?!" You yell, than hit him whit your hand while you're eyes closed.

"Just stay calm! Like you never watch topless man before." He said calmly, than open his shirt and changed it into a t-shirt. You feel your heart beating like crazy. It's really your first time to watch a man changed his top, except your little brother-you don't count him in.

"I'm finished. Wear this, if it's too cold. I'm going to get the key." He said while giving you his shirt. He wears his uniform's suite, then get out from the warehouse by the window.

As he get out, you realized that you hold your breath for almost the time. You feel the different side from him, really.

-------

Chapter 4 finished! Ah, i just want to post this because i think i cant update to much when my holiday end.

Thanks for reading! If you like it, please subs :)