Regret.

My heart is falling..

 

Seoul, South Korea..

 

Zelo his bed, really couldn't sleep. Even though the clock already point at one in the morning. The holiday has began, and that's a good thing for him. At least, he wouldn't suffer from being hit because of sleeping in class.

"Junhong-a, she's now in Kyoto."

"He is back to his hometown."

Zelo ruffled his own hair, really frustrated. That really drive him crazy! What if they meet? What if they had a date? What if...

. This couldn't be happening. He just needed to stop being so worried.

"I know I'm being so selfish right now." Zelo's breath was suffocating. "But, I love you. It's my fault for not realizing it sooner. I want to have you.."

"What the hell was I thinking." Zelo then thrown his fist to the pillow, really regretting himself for not being the one that would always be there to comfort you. He was regretting himself for being a jerk that cause you tears. How he hoped that time would walk back and return the time when he still has the chance to change.

"It was, is and will always be my fault. Minyou-yah, mianhae.."

*

Kyoto, Japan...

 

The both of you walked with two hands linking with each other. It's like a dream when he holds your hand. You can feel being loved by him. It's warming your heart.

"Minyou-ya, have you eaten your breakfast?" Daehyun asked. You shook your head. Daehyun smiled.

"What a coincidence. I haven't eaten mine yet." Daehyun sang happily. You pouted.

"A coincidence? It's because you told me to, oppa!" You frowned, Daehyun smile, messing your hair with his big hand.

"Yah,you two lovey-dovey-stingy lover! Wait for me! Why do you forget me?!"

Both of you turned your back, finding Sulli with her two hands on her chest, feeling pissed of because the two of you forgot her presence. She then run, stealing you from Daehyun's hand.

"Yah, Minyou-ya! Why are you doing this to me? You forgot my presence, even though you haven't met me for almost a year. You are too much." Sulli then aegyo-ly cried, showing her cuteness.

"Aigooo! Arasseo, I will be yours, faithfully." You said, while Sulli stick out his tounge to Daehyun. Daehyun frowned.

"Yah, Sulli-ya! Minyou is mine. Mine! Go away, you third person." Daehyun jokingly pulled you, when Sulli pulled you too. You ended up being pulled by two people, with different direction.

"YAH! Do you think I am a doll?" You pouted, pretend to be angry. The both of them released you, then you walked infront of them, pretended to be angry.

"Yah! It's because of you, oppa!"

"Mwoh? It's because of you!"

The both of them keep on blaming each other, while you happily smiled in the infront. It's very a pleasant for you to hear both of you boyfriend and best friend jokingly fight with each other. Two of your most important person in life.

*

While the three of you still eating happily in a restaurant who selled a special Japanese cruise. When your phone rang.

"Yah, Minyou-ya! Get back home, fast! You need to get back to Korea, right now!" Your mom really panicked. You instantly become worried, especially when your mom hung up immediately, successfully scared you off. Both Daehyun and Sulli looked at you with curious eyes.

"Oppa, Sulli-ya, can we go back home right now? My mom suddenly scaring me off." You panickly told them, and the both of them nodded, quickly finished their meal.

"Eat your food too, you need energy." Daehyun warned you. You nodded, tried to eat eventhough your mind has blown away.

*

When you arrived with Daehyun and Sulli, your mom already packed your bag, really made you cry. It's like your mom was chasing you out from the house.

"Minyou-ya. Ppalli! Your brother is currently on the hospital right now. He's really in a bad condition. We have ordered the fastest plane for you, in a half hour from now." Your mom said, still panicking. You feel scared. What happened to Junho? Tears finally going down through your milky cheek.

"Ssssh.. Don't cry. Junho-kun will be okay. Don't panic. Let's go to airport, okay?" Daehyun comforted you. Your mom didn't really pay attention to Daehyun, as she didn't know that you and Daehyun dated.

"Eomoni, they will be okay. Daehyun oppa will drive her to the airport. Junho-kun will be okay." Sulli hugged your mom, since she is so close to her. Your mom then burst into tears of worried.

In a silence, Daehyun's left hand on the wheel while his right hand was holding your hand, tried to comfort you. That's when you realize that he have the control on you. Like a voodoo!

*

Just when you checked in, you realized that Daehyun was still holding your hand. You didn't even get to know why would he still be here.

"I have to go, Minyou-ya. Take care, okay? Call me when you arrived at Seoul." He smile, giving you your bag that he carried. You bitterly smile, realize that it's a temporarily goodbye, when you only enjoy the sweetness for a while. You tried to think normally.

But, he didn't even gave a hug of sadness. He just turned back and run. You frowned, really pissed off. How can he run away? With a lips that still pouted, you enter the plane.

You were trying to comfort yourself, then looked outside, hope that Daehyun would be here, showing his charming smile that always comfort you.

"Why? Are you waiting for me?"

You turned your head, found a smiling Daehyun. You were almost broke into tears, but you then hugged him, tightly.

"Aissh, Jung Daehyun. You really like to messing with me. I was so scared." He smiled, patted your head. He was surprised, but he liked your hug too much. Too much that he could die.

"I went here because of you. When I go back, it must because of you too. Isn't it?" He smiled, looking at your eyes deeply. There was only two centimeters between you two, when he finally pecked your lips lightly, then smiled.

"When I think, what should we do with that man Kikwang? He doesn't even get the chance to get you back." Daehyun teased you. You frowned, didn't really like the way he teased you.

"Don't be angry. I was joking." He said, but you pretend didn't hear him. He then embrace your shoulder with his arm, then whisper in your ear.

"Don't worry. You're my girl. I won't let him get near you."

*

What will be Zelo reaction? What about Kikwang? Are you curious? *please say yes..* hehehe

20 chapter! Woohooo~ Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe... Next part would be Hyanggi's, so please anticipate it!

The last chance to vote belooow~