This Confusing Feeling.

My heart is falling..

You sit in your chair, but you sometimes take a short look to Zelo. In your mind, you are really confused. Is he really Choi Jun Hong? Is he really the same boy she was used to play with? It's really confusing.

When the bell rang, you decided to ask him. Is he really her used-to-be bestfriend?

Accidentallly, you hit a random girl, and a book she was holding fell down. You feel sorry because of your recklessness.

"I'm sorry." You said and help her to collect her book. Then, you recognized her as your classmate.

"Ah, what is your name again?" You asked her.

"My name is Hyanggi." She answered. You smile, than search for Zelo, but he already disappeared. You sighed, than accompany Hyanggi back to class.

*

You and Hyanggi walk back to your apartement. Eventually, you and Hyanggi are living in the same neighbourhood.

"Sorry to ask this. Do you like Zelo?"

You turned back and feel interested in Hyanggi's talk. Than you said no. "I will tell you the truth. I was. I liked him when I was a kid. He looks like my childhood bestfriend. He also has the same name. But, would it be possible? I'm not sure."

"You must have some kind of weird feeling. If there is, maybe you are right. But, you should be careful. Zelo has a girlfriend." Hyanggi said the word, and you feel a little bit uncomfortable about the fact that he is taken.

"What about his girlfriend? Is she bad or something?" You ask with curiousity.

"Not really. Minjoo is not like that. But she is a total spiteful. It's scary, you know." You nodded, and think seriously.

"If it is, should I ask him first?" You asked yourself, really confused.

*

In the morning, you enter your class. But, there is no one. You are not sure if you are arriving to fast or something. Then, you take the headphone and start creating your own world.

Then, someone touch you and you turned back. Your heart beats faster when you look at his smile. It's the same smile as eight years ago. Still comforting. Something in your heart tell you that he must be the one.

"Minyou, right?" He said, than greet himself. "I'm Junhong, but please call me Zelo." He said. You also greet yourself.

"I'm Minyou. It's nice to meet you." You said, a little bit hurt by what he said. He didn't even recognize you. Of course, eight years is too much.

"Do you.. Know me?" He ask again, than you hold your breath. Is he recovering right now? But you don't get your hope to high. Maybe he could be wrong.

"Do you know me?" You asked back. He seems a little bit doubt. You sighed heavily.

"You look like my childhood friend, but it also could be wrong."

Then you feel like your heart is bursting. He remember you! He remember! You smiled happily. You just could not hold your tears of happiness. At least, you don't look like a fool who is still clinging on her first love and best friend.

"Yah! You are really pabo. Pabo!" You shout it out loud, than smile. Zelo also looked like he couldn't believe it, than smile.

"Ah, Minyou. Still the same." He said, then ruffled your hair. You could feel the strange feeling, but it also mixed with a happy feeling. Then, it hits you.

You get back. With your bestfriend and first love.

*

Hyanggi said that she will be late and asked you to go home first. But, Zelo asked you to accompany him to meet some people. Then, you meet another four boy, who are the member of his band.

"Where is Daehyun-i hyung?" Zelo asked and searching for the guy named Daehyun, whoever he is. You don't really care.

"He is going somewhere. As always." The guy who had introduced his name as Yongguk answered. "So, who is this?" He asked again. You smile and introduce yourself.

"My name is Minyou. I am a new student. Please take care of me well." You said. The other laugh and you slightly confused.

"You could do your introduction more informal, but that's okay." The guy named Himchan answered. You just a little bit blushed.

"Hyung, she is my childhood bestfriend." Zelo said, pointing at you. "Pretty, right?"

That last sentence really melt you down. You tried to take it as a joke, but you just can't. That is too sweet too be taken as a joke.

"Yah! Where is Minjoo? Should i tell that Zelo has cheated, to Minjoo?" The guy named Jongup said, joking. But you take it as real, and that quite brought you down.

After you realizing the situation is getting awkward and silent, a girl with glasses came in. Then, Zelo kissed her left  cheek and you know you're hurt. She must be Minjoo, Zelo's girlfriend. And when you see the both of them, you know you don't belong here.

"Zelo-ya, sunbaenim-deul, I will get going now. My friend already waiting for me." You said really quick, and try your best to smile to the girl beside Zelo. After you say goodbye, you lightly run, and accidentally meet Hyanggi who was waiting for a bus.

"You are still here?" Hyanggi asked, suprised. You feel like your lungs are suffocated. You just couldn't take it no more.

*

Part 2 Finsihed! Thanks for reading! If you like it, please subscribe. There is much nice chapter going next!

-This fanfic is made by me-