Broken Promise.

My heart is falling..

Seoul, South Korea.

 

The bell rang, a sign for the students to go home.

Zelo was really worried. You didn't even watch your face. He's really afraid that it's all because of him. He collected all his things, then took a seat on your seat. Feeling lonely as ever.

"Junhong-a."

Zelo uphold his head, found a sorrowful Minjoo on the edge of door. She was sad, and Zelo knew it. But, the loss of you was killing him, that he almost didn't care about his own girlfriend.

"Junhong-a, she's now in Kyoto."

Zelo can feel his body was trembling. Going home?! What was she talking about?! Zelo ran and shaking Minjoo.

"What are you talking about?! No! Wait. Why do you know?" Zelo asked, looking at Minjoo's teary eyes. Zelo took a step back, can't believe what he thought.

"Don't say.. It's because of you?! Minyou left, is because of you?!" Zelo tried hard to hold his voice.

"I need to have some times with you to know what you feel about me, and I.."

"You are too much." Zelo gave Minjoo a killing glare that Minjoo never saw before. But instead of crying, Minjoo gave Zelo a bitter smile.

"You lied, Zelo-sshi." Now, Minjoo call Zelo in a formal way, also with a teary eyes. "You told me that reason would not be her. And, you lied."

Zelo looked at smiling Minjoo, feeling frustrated as ever. But, he admitted it. He can't love Minjoo as same as before. Everything changed, including his heart. It's something that out of his control. Nobody can change the fact that everybody is changing.

"So it's over, huh?"

*

Zelo walked to TS entertainment's dance studio, found another B.A.P. When the other B.A.P found a really hopeless Zelo, they stopped the music and have a rest. Zelo looked at the studio, searching for Daehyun.

"Daehyun hyung. Where is Daehyun hyung?" Zelo asked. He has a very bad feeling, right now.

"He is not in Seoul, right now. Why? Is there anything you want to say?" Yongguk asked. Zelo suddenly feeling panicked. Don't say that.. Please, don't say that!

"He is back to his hometown." Jongup suddenly appeared, then successfully being a victim of head hits.

"I told you not to tell Zelo!" Youngjae thought he is whispering. Zelo bit his lip, didn't know what to do or feel.

*

Okay~ Zelo already broke up with Minjoo.. What should we do? I'm sorry if this chapter is short and no fun...

I actually really happy about writing the next chapter. I wil update it tomorrow *if i can. Hehehe~

Subs, Comment~

teaser for next chapter : "I'm not going to let you run away."

don't forget to give your vote below~