Sincere Confession.

My heart is falling..

Hyanggi was on her holiday. She was stuck in house, didn't even know what to do except watching dramas with a caramel popcorn as her friend. She can't even contact you.

But, suddenly her phone rang. She looks at it. Unknown number? She then answer it.

"Hello?" She asked, lazily. But, when she heard who called her, she instantly stood.

"Hello? Hyanggi-sshi?"

"Youngjae sunbaenim.." She stuttering. Youngjae smiled, relieved that Hyanggi answered his call. At least, Hyanggi still answered her call.

"Can I.. Meet you for a second? I would pick you up around a half an hour later at your home. You're home, right?" Youngjae asked. Suddenly, Hyanggi's cheek blushed. Meet him for a second?

"Yes! Oh..okay sunbaenim." Hyanggi said, running to her clothes closet, looking for something. When she finally found this and decide to wear it. :

 

Straight half an hour later, her maid suddenly called you, telling that there was a handsome man waiting for her. The woman then teased Hyanggi, succesfully blushed Hyanggi's cheek.

"Waah! Hyanggi is going for a date. I never thought this." The woman said, when suddenly her oppa, Changmin appeared from nowhere.

"What?! Whose date? Yah, it's you who are going to a date? Without permission from me?!" Changmin yelled, really protective. Hyanggi decided to ignore her noisy brother, then walked to the door.

"Yah,  Hyanggi-ya! At least talk to me first. Who he is? Is he okay? And, are you a two timer? You are dating Seungho, but still going to another date. It's not good to.."

"Oppa! You are too noisy! I'm not going to a date, please don't overreact. I will be back soon, okay? And, it's you who always being a two timer!" You attacked him back.

"Yah, I never been a two timer!" Changmin yelled, while you gave him a wave and closed the front door.

Hyanggi looked at Youngjae who was leaning on his car. His face turned happy when he looked at her. He was wearing a simple t-shirt and jacket, with a jeans and nike shoes. One thing she realized was he already changed his hair's colour, from blonde to brownish. He looked really cool, and Hyanggi liked it.

"It's okay if I take you somewhere? It wouldn't be so long. No one would mind, right?" Youngjae asked, made Hyanggi pouted her eyebrows. She suddenly understand what's going on.

"It's okay, sunbaenim. Let's go." Hyanggi said. Youngjae smiled in relievement, then opened the passanger door for Hyanggi. Hyanggi was surprised, but tried hard not to change her expression.

Changmin was looking the scene on the window, when he bitterly smiled. "Seungho-ya.. What should we do?"

*

Youngjae parked his car, then asked Hyanggi to walk along with him to a cafe. A cafe when they met almost a month ago.

"Sunbaenim, can I asked you something?" Hyanggi said, shyly. Youngjae nodded.

"Would there be anybody who mind if we go together?" Hyanggi asked. Youngjae looked at you in confusement.

"Me? I don't think so. Except Seungho hyung, I don't think anybody." Youngjae said, opening the cafe's door for her. The waiteress asked them to seat in the same seat when the two of them met in the past. Hyanggi suddenly get hit by her feeling in the past, when she found another girl was hugging Youngjae's arm. It hurts. Really hurts.

"So, what about the girl who was here in the past? She wouldn't be angry?" Hyanggi said with a suffocated breathing. Youngjae pursed his eyebrow, didn't realize yet what Hyanggi said. Hyanggi bit her lips, feeling bad as ever.

"Ah! Yerin-i?" Youngjae asked, then laughed like crazy. It has been three minutes since Youngjae laugh non-stop.

"So, you're angry about a month ago because of her?" Youngjae teased Hyanggi with his two eyebrows. Hyanggi hid her blushing face with the menu book.

*

The time passed, and the sun has set. Youngjae parked his own car on the edge of Hyanggi's house's  street, tried to enjoy every single time with Hyanggi.

"Do you have ever really-really regret, Hyanggi-ya?" Youngjae asked, breaking the silence. Hyanggi thought for a second, then shook her head.

"Not much. Only small one. Sunbaenim?" Hyanggi asked. Youngjae stopped the walk, than hold Hyanggi's shoulder to face him.

"You." Hyanggi can felt her heart was jumping away, when Youngjae's eyes were piercing hers.

"But, it seems like you are out of reach, Hyanggi-ya. I missed you so much but you are so far." Youngjae whispered, felt was too dry. Hyanggi pouted her eyebrows.

"What? I don't get it sunbaenim. Please tell me clearly." Hyanggi asked. Youngjae smiled, bitterly.

"Now that you are Seungho hyung's girlfriend, it seems like you are so..."

"Who is Seungho oppa's girlfriend?" Hyanggi asked, pursed her eyebrows. Youngjae was really confused. It's clear that Seungho hyung was proposing and even hugged her. Was Hyanggi tried to play him?

"I clearly saw it at the cafe. He played the piano, then propose you." Youngjae said, still confused. The scene of Seungho hyung hugging Hyanggi popped into his head, irritating him. That was when Hyanggi laughed, for three minutes.

"Oh, yesterday? No, it's not. We are not together." Hyanggi said, smiling. Remember what happened with the proposal.

Flashback!

After saying his proposal, Seungho hugged Hyanggi, really tight, whispering in her ear.

"I know you wouldn't say yes. Don't force yourself to make me happy." Seungho laughed, bitterly. Hyanggi bit her down lip, feeling guilty and confused.

"So, why are you proposing me? In public?" Hyanggi asked. Seungho smiled.

"Because I know you've been dreaming for a proposal like this from Changmin. And I now you would be happy if I, as a very good friend and lover to make your dreams come true." Seungho laughed, then released the hug. Hyanggi still bit her lip, guilty.

"But I think, it would be amazing if I am the first one to propose you on public. Remember, I am the first one, arasso?" Seungho smiled again.

"Just at least, don't embarass me here, okay? My image would be as low as ever if you reject me. Don't say anything, just pretend that everything's okay." Seungho whispered, playfully. Hyanggi smiled, then give Seungho a big friendly hug, and what Youngjae thought as a "yes".

*

"Really? That's what was happening?" Youngjae's jaw fallen already. Hyanggi nodded, didn't really pay attention to Youngjae's reaction.

"You.. I thought you.. Ah.." Youngjae said, feeling that a weight in his back has been released. He never thought it would be a misunderstanding.

"Yah! Why don't you tell me so?! I was really scared! Don't you know I was really desprate? My heart was really.. Aisshh!" Youngjae yelled to Hyanggi, desprately told her what he felt. Hyanggi rose her eyebrows, didn't understand.

"Why would you, sunbaenim?" Hyanggi asked, successfully shut Youngjae's lip. That was close! Youngjae thought.

"Don't you know why?" Youngjae asked. Hyanggi shook her head, really didn't know what he was trying to say. Youngjae sighed because of Hyanggi's plainness. It's quite frustrating.

Youngjae pull Hyanggi's palm on his chest, made Hyanggi took a step back, surprised as Youngjae's sudden act.

"How could you didn't know?" Youngjae whispered, uphold Hyanggi's chin to look straight into his eyes.

"I realized it. Something that keep bothering me. Something that I must tell, even if you are in relationship with Seungho hyung. If I don't, it might burst. My heart." Youngjae sweetly whispered. Hyanggi was really surprised, but she can felt that Youngjae's heart was beating really fast. Quite the same as Hyanggi's heart beat when he met Youngjae.

"I don't care even if I would get hurt. I'm sorry for what I've done. Hyanggi-ya.." Youngjae took a deep breath.

"I.. I love you."

*

Okayyy~ Hyanggi and Youngjae finally get together!

How do you think? Comment and Subscribe!