! Last Part ; I See You...

My heart is falling..


NB : Before reading, make sure you opened this page to listen to the music. It will bring the feel more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tkQOO1O29s

=================================================================

2 Years Later..

Seoul, South Korea. Winter.

You walked to a cafe, grabbing your breakfast. Since Junho debuted in a five member group and then lived in the dorm, you lived by yourself since then. You already passed high school and currently majoring in skating.

While you were walking on the cold winter, suddenly your phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yah, Minyou-ya! Where are you, right now?" The voice from the caller asked, and you sighed. Since B.A.P debuted, Hyanggi and Youngjae break up as well, but they had already promised that they will meet, and get back together. Youngjae debut as an idol, and Hyanggi had her scholarship to Japan. How nice, right? They promised the same promise you had with Daehyun.

But actually, it's different.

Totally.

"Minyou-ya! Minyou-ya! Minyou-yaaaaaaa~" Hyanggi's aegyo voice keep on disturbing you. You touched your runny noses, not really paying attention to her.

"What? Just tell me already, or i will hung up."

"Yah, why are you being such a grouchy in this beautiful winter? Don't you know how much i've been waiting this day to come? I just can't help myself for being such a kangooro right now." Hyanggi chat with a total happy tone. A tone that i rarely hear since she break up with Youngjae.

"Youngjae oppa contacted me and asked me to meet him at the cafe! Oh my, you can't imagine how much i've cried on happiness last night! My dream has come true.. I can't wait anymore. I guess i really missed him, Minyou-ya.. I REALLY DO!" In the end, Hyanggi scream that you must took your phone away.

"I know, please don't scream. I think i still need my ear. You're not even bothered to meet me first since you came back from Japan." You said sarcasticly. Hyanggi then laughed on the phone.

"Hehe... Okay, i need to choose my outfit, so i have to hung up. By, Minyou-ya! I Love You!" Hyanggi then hung up the phone. You threw your phone on the bag, feeling the winter getting colder and alone. Credit to Hyanggi for being insensitive for your heart.

Youngjae has contacted Hyanggi.

Youngjae has contacted Hyanggi.

Youngjae has contacted Hyanggi.

Youngjae will get back together with Hyanggi.

Those words kept on running on your head. You just could do nothing except sighing. It's all wrong, right? Daehyun must be really busy right now. Or he might be waiting for the right time.

Right?

even since that day you broke up, he didn't give you any contact, even Zelo would always contact you by email or SNS. B.A.P was really a big success, and successfuly win over millions of fan. They really worked hard, and they just came back from they abroad tour. That's why he didn't contact, right?

"Aissh, too cold that I could have frozen." You sighed, feeling the warmth after you arrived on the cafe. You took the seat on the corner of cafe, and order a honey pancake and hot chocolate. You tried to up yourself by srabbling on your phone, tried to distracted your mind from Daehyun.

Later, your food arrived, and you smiled. It's the ahjumma, the owner of the cafe who delivered it.

"Minyou-ya! You, really have a good luck today!" The ahjumma took place on your front speaking enthusiastically. You smiled,. The ahjumma was really into that kind of fortune thing or something that you didn't believe. Like looking on fortune teller, or that kind of zodiac. That doesn't make sense at all.

"Annyeong haseyo, ahjumma." You greeted her.

"I think i've got your luck covered. I guess, something about love, maybe?" Ahjumma said, teasing you. Suddenly, Daehyun popped on your head. Something bring your hopes to the sky. Maybe?

But, thinking that he would be here was just hallusination. You decided not to think much about it, then slowly ate your food.Why should you trust the nonsense?

After finished it, you paid and walked to the outside. Tightened your jacket, not letting the cold air to get into you. Your heart has been too cold, and it couldn't get any worse either. It's the loneliness who killed you. Not the temperature. Nor the weather.

"Love? Pssh. Are you kidding me?"

Suddenly you were frozen when you saw that man, standing in quite a distance. He was wearing a jacket that hid half of his face, but you really knew that man is him. You could feel your body was trembling of happiness. Could it be? Something called Destiny or Fortune? Something that you would never believe?

"Daehyun.." You whispered between the cold air. Something in your heart was bursting into a confetti, and it took time for you to take it all. Too understand what's going on. That Destiny might be on your heart's side

You took a step, so was he. You and him kept on taking a step forward, until there's not much distance. You kept on looking each other, with unexplainable expression.

So that kind of fortune does exist...

Just when you want to run and hug him, a voice come into your ears. Stopping all of the happiness. Cut it, tear it, burn it into ashes.

"Oppa, you already came?"

That owner of sound, ran to Daehyun side, giving him a kiss on his cheek. Daehyun was still not budging. You suddenly stopped, but you know that your knees couldn't help it anymore. They were too weak,

"Oppa, i really missed you. Oppaaa~"

You suddenly become teary. Your head was really blank and your heart couldn't take it. You can't breath, like there was no more oxygen left on earth. It's too hard for you. Too hard for you to understand. Too hard for you to face it alone.

All the beautiful memories. All kisses. All hugs. All sweet talk. All jealousy. All fight.

Has burned into ashes.

That you just want to slap him In the face. For betraying all the waiting that you have done for him. How you always believe that he was still waiting for you. How he should be happy to see you again. How he should still think about you. How wrong you were for thinking that he would still be. How fool you were.

You turned your back, still with cry that getting harder, every step that you take. It hurts too much. Too much. THe winter is getting harder, but you can't feel nothing. Nor cold. Nor warmth. Nor tears. Nor smile.

Absolutely nothing.

How could he did this?

How could he forget me that easily?

How could he replace me with another girl like that?

I don't know. Even I really hurted, I just couldn't help it.

My heart, still falling...

For him..


=================================

I'M SORRY GUUUUUYYYS!! T______________T

Don't hate me.................

I thought that making the end like this would be a great one.. *or not?*

Thanks for all of the subscriber, viewer, commenter that have been a GREAT support for finishing this fanf. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Nothing can count how much it really helped me during these precious time with you!

It has been a good time, and i've posted my new fanfics, starring Kikwang, Jonghyun, Nicole, Krystal and lots of idols!. Please check it if you want to! Hehehe~

Trust Me, I'm not

Don't forget to vote below, okay?