Look at Me! Not Him.

My heart is falling..

You are crying all the way home. The tears won't stop dropping and you really feel like dying. You can't identify what's happening in your heart right now. How mean could it be to Minjoo. How you could have destroyed their relationship because of your presence.

After you laid on your bed, you go to sleep because of the pain that won't stop. How long have you been crying? You don't know.

*

Hyanggi was reading her book, when finally his brother, Changmin called her. "Hyanggi-ya! Come here for a second."

Because she was really into reading the book, she came down half-heartedly. His brother really likes to do this kind of stuff.

All of the annoyance instantly disappeared when she looked at the man who was sitting on her brother's side. She just couldn't believe it. The man was look like a mannequin. With a sharp eyes and a thick lips, a tough presence that succesfully flutter her heart. She didn't know that his brother could have this handsome friend.

"O..oppa." Hyanggi whispered, trying to handle the butterflies in her stomach. That man looked more handsome when she get closer. Oh my, how could this be.

"And this is my friend, Seungho." Changmin said, then The man called Seungho stand and shake her hand. Still with a blank head, Hyanggi can feel that tough grip in her hand. His smile is.. Amazing. How could this be. She liked her first impression the best.

"I don't know if I should say this." Seungho said with an embarassed face. Suddenly, Hyanggi really curious, looking at how he embarassed..

"Ah, you're thinking too much, Seungho-ya. This brat want to ask you to watch his performance in a kind of cafe." Changmin said, while you can looked at the blush in his two chubby cheek. Hyanggi can feel her smile rose.

"Ah.. I get it. When?" Hyanggi approved and asked. Seungho finally can breath freely, and smile.

"7 o'clock. I will pick you up, then. I will get going, Hyanggi-ya, annyeong!" Seungho said while shaking his hand. Hyanggi nodded nervously.

"Yah, you don't say me a goodbye?!" Changmin jokingly yell, then the both of them went outside.

Hyanggi turned her back, then lightly run to the upstair with a really wide smile.

*

Youngjae's P.O.V

 

I was sitting in the corner of the cafe with the other B.A.P member. It will be our third time performing in this cafe. I can feel the pressure between us. Also the unsettled thing between Zelo and Daehyun. But they need to get over it like a man, jinjja!

I was looking at the enterance door on the cafe, when I suddenly saw a girl entering the cafe. She wore a V neck turquoise coloured shirt with a skinny black jeans. Eventhough it is plain and simple, she has shown the other side of her because of the light make up and a contact lens. I can feel the big smile in my lips. Hyanggi

But all of the thoughts ended when a man finally showed behind her, destroying all of my good feeling. And it is.. Seungho hyung from MBLAQ?! He is our sunbae, and gained a lot of popularity by performing in many high class places. How can this be? Is there something going on between them?

"Youngjae-ya! What are you doing? We must go backstage, now." Yongguk hyung called me. Finally, I sighed and follow Yongguk hyung to the backstage. Please. What kind of weird feeling is this?

When our turn finally came, I tried to concentrate. This can not move me. I must try to be professional. The music finally start out loud, and I know I must not do anything wrong.

The song came to end, and I sighed in relievement. I did it! My eyes were searching to the crowd, finally found her. Hyanggi. She was laughing in Seungho hyung's joke and hit his waist repeatly. She didn't even give an applause for our performance! This is annoying, jinjja!

When we came down from stage, Jongup pull me closer to Hyanggi and Seungho hyung's seat. I instantly panicked. Wh..what? How could this be? I didn't even prepared, even for the worst. Like when they would announce their relation.. Ah. It couldn't be, right?

Guess the time walked really fast, when I recognized that we arrived. I looked at Hyanggi's shy expression.

"Hyung, annyeong! Ah, isn't this beautiful girl Hyanggi-ssi?" Jongup said, shaking his eyebrow, when Seungho hyung playfully hit Jongup's hand.

"Yah! Hyanggi-ya?! Why are you doing.. With Seungho hyung? What's going here? I smell something fishy. Are you both.." Himchan hyung finally showed up and point the two of them with a weird expression.

"Ah, anieyo! I was going to support Seungho oppa's performance with MBLAQ." Hyanggi said with a blushed expression. Himchan hyung and Jongup keep teasing her, but Seungho hyung only laugh with embarrasement. Oppa? What the hell? She didn't even called us oppa, except Himchan hyung.

"Hyanggi-ya, I have to go backstage. You must shout really loud, okay?" Seungho hyung said, holding her waist, while Himchan hyung and Jongup teasing the two of them. Hyanggi only nodded shyly. I didn't even being recognized. Annoying!

Hyanggi, Himchan hyung and I sit awkwardly and Jongup went away to meet his friend.

"Ah, I have to meet my friend. Youngjae-ya, guard Hyanggi. Bye!" Himchan hyung said, leaving the two of us. Leaving! Can you imagined how awkward it would be?!

================================================

Can you imagine how awkward it would be?!! Hyanggi and Youngjae~~~

Yeaah~ in this two episode( this and next), we will have the appearance of MBLAQ's talented Leader, SEUNGHO~ *kyaaaaa!!*

So, look forward to it! :) Subs and Comment! Thanks~