Please Understand.

My heart is falling..

Zelo's P.O.V

 

I was walking down the road, after got up into a fight with Minjoo. I was really tired. Getting into fights with her won't settle anything. She was just really nagging, and I really hate that.

Also Minyou. I've waited for her for like an hour, but she didn't even show up. What's wrong? What's happened? This two ladies just keep on making me confused.

Finally, I arrived at my house, and rang the bell, eventually, it's Yongguk hyung who opened the door.

"Hyung? Why are you here?" I said, then enter the house with Yongguk hyung walking behind me.

"I want to visit Daehyun. I was with Minyou too." Yongguk said, got back to the kitchen. I throwed my bag on the couch, then run to Yongguk hyung.

"Why Minyou? I thought she would leave already. Where is she, hyung?" I asked him, and he put the heated soup into the bowl.

"Let's go, she is in your room with sleeping Daehyun." Yongguk said. I walk on his side, then stand to my door. This means that she is with Daehyun right now. My heart felt a little bit heavier and uncomfortable. I just.. Ah! This annoying feeling really..

Slowly, I open the door, then found something that I never even dreamed before. The both of them are.. KISSING? In my room?! What the hell are they thinking?!

"Hyung? Minyou? What are you both doing?" I said, thinking that maybe I was wrong. But.. I'm sure that they were kissing. I could feel that kind of hurt feeling in my heart, striking in. Daehyun hyung still holding her waist. I can't breathe. I can't...

"Zelo?" She said, instantly standing and maybe release the kiss. But, Daehyun hyung still holding her waist. I can't breathe.

"Daehyun, what are you doing?!" Yongguk hyung said, then get closer to the both of them. But, I can't. Still standing on the spot. My knees are too weak to even move. I can't breathe.

I can feel that Daehyun's eyes still glaring at me. He never been like this before, as long as I remember. But, what hurt me the most was her. How can she do this to me. In my house. In my room.

"Sunbaenim-deul, I will get going first." She said, then hoot her waist to get rid of Daehyun hyung's hand. "I'm sorry." She said, then bow politely to every one of us, then run to the outside.

I can feel her long hair sweeping my shoulder. It can't end like this. It can't be! Finally, a sudden strength get into me and I run to her who was still in the outside of the house.

"Yah!" I said then, run to her, grip her waist, and make her eyes to look straight into my eyes. I know that she is crying. I can see the tears in her eyes. This girl.s. Really know how to make me crazy.

"What are you doing? Why did you flee?" I said, with something that keep bothering me about her. Something unreal.

"I don't know. I was just.." She said, trying to avoid my piercing eyes.

"Why did you kiss Daehyun hyung? How can you do this to me? And.. In my room? What did you.." I yell, with a frustrated voice. I know I don't have any rights to do anything like this. She's not my girl and I'm not hers. But, how can a feeling like this look so right? I don't know anymore.

"I didn't kiss him. I didn't! I don't know what are you.." She said, with tears that keep dropping. I don't know what happen, until I realized that my lips in standing on hers. There are a lot of unexpressed sensation that I can not explain. Like a butterflies in my stomach. Or my beating-like-crazy heart.

For a moment, she didn't do anything until then, she forcefully release the kiss with the expression that I never saw before. Like a betrayed, hurt, sick, dissapointed, expression that mixed into one.

"Why did you kiss me?" She whispered, but now her tears are dropping freely, without her holding it. I just can't say anything. My lips are sealed.

"Why did you kiss me?!" She scream, but my mind was blank. Looking at her tears really kill me.

"You have a girlfriend. You.. You are in a relationship! Why do you kiss me?!" She scream again, then I can feel her fragile body.

"Don't. Don't talk to me. Don't see me. Don't." She said, then turn her back, running into the intersections and disappear in my visual.

I can feel my knees are shaking. I really am a fool, right? I just.. Broke two hearts at a time. To satisfy my selfishness, I did this.

"Fool. Fool!" I really regret what I've done. Lightly hitting my head.

=====================================

Hi guyss :) Finished this part~ thanks for reading, subs and comment!