Two for One

My heart is falling..

The next day of school. You go to the school with no passion. It's really exhausting. Hyanggi meet you when you enter the class.

"Minyou-a, what has gotten into you?" She said a little bit worried, look at your panda eyes and pale face. You didn't say anything, until you hear someone call you.

"Minyou, right?"

"Min..minyou-a. Young.. Youngjae sunbaenim.."

You then look at the guy with a brown hair. He's looking a little bit weird by calling you. "What's it again? Can you leave me alone?" You said in your mind. "What is it, sunbaenim?"

"I..I just want to talk to you for a second." He said. You just nod, then realize that he sit in Hyanggi's chair. Where is she? You think.

"Zelo and Daehyun are acting a little bit weird. They look a little bit awkward. Do you know why?" He said. You sighed. Why is it has to involve you?

"I don't know sunbaenim. I want to help, but I don't know anything." You said, then trying to get a little sleep. He just nod, get up and go somewhere else.

"Minyou-a! You know all of the B.A.P? Oh my, you lucky girl!" Hyanggi said with a really exciting voice. You just ignore her, went to sleep when the bell rang.

*

The last bel rang, tells you to go home. That angelic voice really is the best sound ever made.

"Minyou-a! Wait!"

Your heart skip a beat when he calls you. It's Zelo. His sweet voice really bring you back to consiousness. Last night when he hug you. You turn back, than look at his tall figure, standing next to you.

"I want to know where you live now. Can I go to your house?" He ask, like it's a normal thing to ask.

"Go... Go to.. My house?" You stuttered, really flustered. He said it so naturally, plus the nod.

"Are you.. Sick? Or drunk?" You ask, still flustered.

"Ah, jinjja. I'm serious! I miss Junho-kun too. How old is he now?" He ask. You just don't get him, then turn around. Walking as you didn't hear him.

"Ah, Minyou!"

*

You don't know what happened as you found that in your house, he is sitting in your sofa. It might be crazy. The both of you used to play together, hug, even laid in bed together when the both of you still kids. But, everything has changed.

"Why are you being so awkward?" He said, a little bit confused and pull you to his side. With a red tomato face, you sit beside him, trying to hide your shy face.

"I want to tour to the house. It's so neat, just like you." He said, smiling wide. You just stand up, can't hold no more of being close to him.

"Okay, I'm going to cook something." Then, you run to the kitchen, tried to breath normally.

You touch your chest. What the hell was happening there?

*

Zelo's P.O.V

 

As I walked to the stair to look at her house, I looked at her back side while cooking. Something really messed up my mind. What is with this strange feeling? Like she's making a food for me when I just get back from work.

Suddenly, I feel a warm feeling going trough all of my face. Am I.. Blushing? This is weird. I shouldn't feel anything like this. She is my bestfriend, what the hell I was thinking?

When I arrived on the second floor, there is only two room with a small bathroom in between. I looked at the brown door with a picture on it. And that picture is...

Me and Minyou, together?

I touched that picture, remembered all the beautiful memory we had. How I first look at her couple years ago, I know that she is too pretty to be real. How she smile, how she cry..

With all might, I opened the door, looked at the neat and tidy room with such a nice scent. All that I can see is a turquoise coloured book, and open it.

I just opened it without any warning. Eventually, it's her diary! Oh my, she still do this childish kind of stuff? How cute.

I wanted to close the book to her private life, before I suddenly curious about how she would think about me. I opened the page where she draw her biggest smile on the corner of page.

Destiny? I want to believe it. Suddenly after eight years, I found him! I just can't believe this. The boy I waited to see. It's like a dream. And when he told me that he know who I am, I feel like bursting on the sky!

I found him. My Choi Jun Hong! :')

Diary-ah, please wish me the best of luck :)

I found myself smiling. She is too cute. I can feel my  heart beats faster. She was and still waiting for me. Something just feel like bursting as well. The warm feeling get into me. My mind is rewinding back the memory i spent with her in Kyoto. She's still cute as she was. And i stil...

"What are you doing? Ah!"

Then, Minyou came and took the diary and just hugged it really tight with a tomato red face. She is embarassed. I want to laugh because of that cute face.

"Why were you doing this? What did you read? This is my private life!" She yell, but still couldn't look straight into my eyes. Something going on, and I realized I'm hugging her right now. Resting my chin on her head. Feeling the nice scent of her hair. Satisfying the feeling in me, how much i've missed her. How much i've worried about her. How much i'm dying to see her.

"Ah, uri Minyou. I missed you." I whispered is his ear. Can she feels my heartbeat? Can she feel my blushed cheek? Can she feel that I'm happy when she waited for me? Can she get that really lonely voice that has changed, and it because of her?

"I missed Junhong too."

--------------------

Finished this part~ ah, i want to be Minyou too.. hehe :)

Thanks for reading, and hope you like it! Please subs and comment if you like it~

SPOILER : "Can you please be here? By my side? Please. Just this day."