The Appearance of Ex

My heart is falling..

You sat beside him, feeling the breeze of the shore's air. Near Kyoto, there is a not-well-known beach, where you will only find peace. The sound of the wave crashing the land, the bird's voice, just fulfilling the emptiness inside you.

"Why are you here?" You said coldly. You don't even need to say anything to this man. He's the one that you hope should never exist in the first place.

"Minyou-ah. You've growned up really well. You are so pretty, now." That man complimented you, but you just laugh sarcastically.

"So, that's why you're here again? Because I'm pretty?"

"No! No. That's because I'm sorry for what I've done before, and I regret it for the time being. I thought you leaving me was the best, but I realized that.." He stopped, take your hands and hold it. You could feel your heart was fluttering. Even though you hate him that you could have killed him, but no one can erase that past. When you hold him, kiss him, feeling his love.

But, none of this should take you down. You hardly got your hand away, when he looked at you with his puppy eyes, begging for forgiveness.

"Kikwang-ah, that's why you and I will never work out. You CHEATED on me. You know? It's too fatal." You said, shaking. You still trying to be tough, but you can't.

"Can't we, work it out together? Just you.. And me. I know deep down inside of you, you are still waiting for me. You are still wanting to be with me. Am I right?" Kikwang begged again, when your tears desperating to fall. Why did you agree to have a walk with him in the first place?!

"Stop all of the bull."

You turned around, looking that another man, with his and on his pocket. Showing the burst charisma that could dry your tears away. He finally walked near the both of you, pulling your arm closer. You can feel comfortable when he finally touched your skin. You feel save and protected.

"She is with me now, so don't even think to bother her. Just find another random girl that you can play with." He said, surely telling it really straight. His face was really tensed, his jaw was holding anger and you know it. Even though you didn't know why he could be here by now, his presence was, is and always enough.

He took your arm to get away, then Kikwang held your hand, still not giving up.

"Lies! It's all lies. I will not let you go. I will get you. I will have you! You are mine. Always." Kikwang said, when that man finally burst and threw his punch on Kikwang's face.

"You didn't hear me?! She's with me now! Do I need to tell you more?!" That man scream, but that stubborn Kikwang would never give up.

"I would not give up until Minyou tells me to." Kikwang said between his rushed breath. You bit your lip, feeling doubt. The silent moment was tensed.

"I love him, Kikwang-sshi." You said, stuttering. Not sure for what you've said. "Not you."

"I've known you so long to now that you lied." Kikwang smirked. You bit your lip harder, regret for doubting.

"Okay, you are mine." Kikwang said with a sarcastic smile, turning back and walking away.

-----------------------------------

Who is that man? Can you guess? Hehehe~

20 Subbies~ Next chapter would be Hyanggi's! I will update as fast as i can.

teaser : I hate losing. Especially, losing her.