Shadows

My heart is falling..

Daehyun was in TS entertainment, feel like dying. He just want to escape this day. He is suffering. His mind can't go really well in the situation like this. He looked at the clock, with nervous feeling. This is it. This must be it.

"You are great! Ah, Junho-ya, you must call eomma and appa right away."

As he heard that voice that tingling inside his ear, Daehyun looked into a girl with a boy who was looking really bright. And that girl is, you. You was accompanying Junho to receive the agreement to enter TS as a trainee.

"Daehyun sunbaenim, you are here?" Suddenly, he heard your voice. The sight when you were hugging with Zelo comes trough his mind. Although he is still not feeling good about it, he just want you to be next to him. Even only for this day.

You felt dizzy when suddenly he pull you to his side. With a hand still holding each other, you can feel his manly scent, fullfiling your head.

"Can you please be here? By my side? Please. Just this day." He said with a really lonely and hurted voice. You feel something in your heart that he need someone to be here. Beside him. You just said to Junho to get home first.

And for one and half hour, you just sit beside him. He still holding your hand. But, he is sleeping, looked really tired. You looked at his sleeping face, which you really liked to see. He really look like an angel on cover.

And then, suddenly a man comes in to the building. Get near and grab Daehyun's collar. You feel really shocked. What just happened? Daehyun didn't do anything and that man just do it like that?

"Ajusshi, what are you doing to my friend?" You said spontaneus. He didn't answer, than you looked at Daehyun's face. He didn't do anything to that ajusshi, but he still hold your hand really tight. You can feel the cold in your hand.

"You murderer! Evil brat. I shouldn't let you to get near her. You are really evil. You are the worst man alive! You think you are good by doing that? You think you are cool?" He said those harsh words infront of him. You just tried to push him away, before a guard finally grab him to the outside of the building.

You looked at Daehyun who was still shocked. What? Murderer? You want to ask him, but you can't do anything just looking at him. He doesn't look like his soul was still here.

"Daehyun sunbaenim? Do you hear me?" You said, shaking his hand who was still holding you really tight.

"Ah, Minyou. Thanks for accompanying me. You can go home now. Be careful on the way. See you tomorrow at school." He said, releasing your hands slowly like he's waken from nightmare. He turn around, walk out from the building.

You looked at his back, feeling there is something really wrong with him. Suddenly, your heart felt a little bit hard. Will he be okay? You thinked all the way home.

*

Yongguk and all of the B.A.P looked at the clock, feeling worry about Daehyun who is still not coming. They want to accompany him, but Daehyun refused to be with them and tell them to wait in the cafe they all used to chilling in.

"Ah, Daehyun. I really worried right know." Himchan said. The other nod.

"Should we go to find him? He must be stressed right now." Youngjae said. Jongup agreed.

"We don't know where he will go by now. He must be somewhere far and unknowned." Yongguk replied, still with a worried face.

Zelo just looking at the clock, feeling worried as well. Today is the memorial day of Daehyun's ex-girlfriend, who died in a car accident because of him. It must be really hard for him, but Daehyun is the type to hide all of his sadness. He won't show the personal side of him too all of his friend.

Time passed and Zelo finally went home. When he found Daehyun was sitting in the old wood bench near of Zelo's house, still with a closed eyes. He seems sleeping, but his face was not at peace. Maybe he had a nightmare. Zelo run to him, sitting next to him.

"Hyung! Where are you? What are you doing here? You said you would go to the cafe but you didn't." Zelo said, forgetting a little bit awkwardness between the two of them. But, Daehyun didn't even bother to move.

Then, Zelo move to get closer to Daehyun's face. He saw something weird in that two eyes. Something that he never even dreamed of.

Tears?!

An now Zelo know that everything is not alright. Still looking at him, Daehyun start to mumbling about something. After Zelo put his ear infront of Daehyun's mouth, he can heard something.

"Alone. I'm alone, Hyunji-ya." He said, still in his nightmare.

Zelo sighed heavily, feeling a little bad for his hyung. Then, he carried Daehyun's body on his back, bring him to his house.

============================

This part is really short, right? T____T i'm sorry~

Next part will be Hyanggi-Youngjae~ i'll promise you it will be good!

Thanks for reading this part, please comment and subs! It will be a lot of help.

I will make a special part for Minyou and another personal from B.A.P(except Daehyun and Zelo) who do you want to be?

Spoiler for next part : And finally, tear is desprating to fall.