Stay By My Side

My heart is falling..

Hyanggi sit on one of the coziest cafe in Seoul. She was just taking a seat, drinking his favourite Macchiato and chill with sweet voice from his favourite band of all time, B.A.P. She is Himchan's close cousin, and he gives a record song from B.A.P as her birthday present.

"I know feel like I know about your love. The word 'come back to me' (It's All Lies - B.A.P) " Hyanggi start to hum along with Youngjae's part.

When she just start to hum, a sound distract her consentration. She then realized that someone is sitting infront of her..

"Youngjae Sunbaenim?!" She screamed in a little bit high volume. Then she realized that a couple of eyes is looking at the two of them. She bowed while giving sorry with a shocked face. Eventhough Himchan is her cousin, she wasn't close with the other B.A.P, so with Youngjae's sudden appereance was weird.

"Well, I'm glad you know me. At least I don't look like a fool, right?" He said joking, then laugh. Hyanggi just laugh along, eventhough her mind is a little bit blank, now.

Youngjae. Is. In front. Of. Her. Is this a dream?

"What are you doing?" He ask with that smile that would turn around the rotation of earth. Hyanggi can feel her hearts feel like jumping out.

"I.. I.. I was.. Reading this.." Hyanggi stuttered, then showing her book to Youngjae's face. Youngjae nod, than laugh, showing his cute and handsome laugh that made Hyanggi's heart start to flutter. Hyanggi try hard to hid her blushing cheek.

'I was totally like a fool.' Hyanggi said in her mind, regretting her fool actions. She can't focus anymore on reading her book. All that came to her mind is all about Youngjae and Youngjae.

"Ah, she came." Youngjae said. For a second, Hyanggi  stopped all of her fool action, looked at a girl with a smile and a sweet face, who finally came and kissed Youngjae's cheek.

Hyanggi can feel her heart is bursting. A thunder is striking all of her sweet mind who dreamed all of the unreal thing that he thought would happen. And finally, tear is desprating to fall. She hates this unrequested feeling. How awful she feels now.

"Ah, ne." Hyanggi ask than nod, hid her tears that won't stop eventhough she really want to stop. But, this hurt feeling is killing her. She can't hold it anymore. Her heart was just like when you fly to the seventh sky, and you trashed to the deepest land on earth.

When Youngjae and that girl finally stand on the outside of the cafe, he turned around for a second. Looking at Hyanggi's sad back.

"Why, oppa? Is there anything you left, there?" The girl ask, then hug Youngjae's waist. Then, he just shake his head, than walk along.

Hyanggi can feel her suffocated breath. With a weak knee, Hyanggi tried hard to finally get back home.

*

The bell rang, and lunch time coming up. You and Hyanggi walk slowly too the canteen, but you can feel something goes wrong with Hyanggi. She seems down, and she got many warning from the teacher, because she didn't pay attention. She also didn't talk too much, so unlike her. Plus, her pale face.

When the both of you arrived at the canteen, there is no more tables for the two of you. The canteen is too crowded.

"Minyou! Minyou-a!"

You turned your back, trying to find for the source of the voice. It's Zelo. Then, after you and Hyanggi bought two bowl of salad, you sit on the same table with B.A.P--without Daehyun.

"Hyung, you know her, right?" Zelo introduce you to all of his hyungs. You just slightly bow, when they finally nod and ask you and Hyanggi to sit.

"Where is Daehyun sunbaenim?" You asked to Zelo who was sitting next to you, a little bit whispering. You are worried if there might be something wrong with him. Zelo sighed before answering your question, but you don't know.

"He had a fever and currently resting in my house. Do you want to meet him?" Zelo answered your question. You instantly nodded, made Zelo regret what he offered for.

"Hyanggi-ya! Wae irae? You look so pale." Himchan asked, seems a little bit worried. All of the B.A.P knew that Hyanggi is Himchan's cousin, but didn't know her personally.

"Ah, I'm okay oppa." Hyanggi answered simply, just eating her salad with no appetite. She also listening the music. Himchan than move to sit beside Hyanggi, looked at her music list.

"No B.A.P?! Than there must be something wrong!" Himchan said, still not believing what he saw.

"You must be kidding me. Hyanggi-sshi is B.A.P number one fan!" Yongguk said with his cool husky voice, look a little bit worried.

"Hyanggi-sshi, wae irae? You can tell us." Jongup said, look a little bit worried. Hyanggi is one of the best support for all of them, eventhough she was really introvert. But, from what Himchan told about her, she is a big B.A.P fan.

Youngjae stole a look to Hyanggi who didn't even answer a single question from them. He looked worried as well, because she was looked fine tomorrow. Then, Hyanggi look straight, met his eyes, but she slightly avoiding it.

"Ah oppa, sunbaenim-deul, Minyou, I gotta go first. I have something to do." Hyanggi said, then lower her head to give a polite goodbye, before she left everybody and her half-eaten salad.

"Minyou-a, what's going with Hyanggi? She never act like this before." Himchan asked, looked really worried. You just shake your head, then excuse yourself to follow Hyanggi.

 ~~~~~~~~~

Ah, hello guys! This is the next part. Subs and comment! <3

Spoiler : You shut your mouth, but you can hear a scream inside of you