Awkward...

My heart is falling..

When finally, you and Daehyun arrived on Seoul. Daehyun said not to wait for the luggage, because he already has someone to took care of it. He took you to his car, drive you to the hospital when Junho being hospitalized in.

You asked the nurse on reception, when she guided you to Junho's room. You found the pale looking Junho, laying on the bed with a small smile, looking at you.

"Noona, I don't know you would arrive so soon." He said, when you finally burst into tears, looking at your currently-sick brother. Daehyun's arm embraced your shoulder.

"Aissh, this cocky jerk. Why didn't you take care of yourself? You got umma and appa really scared, you know?" You squealed, sweeping the tears with your palm.

"I'll be back, Minyou-ya." Daehyun whispered, then went out from the room. You keep on patting Junho's head, in no time driving him to deep sleep.

"Junho-ya."

You turned back, found a boy with an isotonic drink on his hand. When he looked at you, you felt a sudden nervous. He looked awkward as well, but you can't do anything. He just walked to the inside, taking a seat beside you.

"So you came back." He whispered. You nodded, hesitating. He sighed, feeling suffocated because of you, avoiding him.

"Have you, been okay? Are you alright?" Zelo asked. You nodded again, feeling.hurted more. Eventhough the feeling you have for him has changed, there was a bit of something that keep bothering you. A feeling that telling you that he was, is and always be someone important in your life.

"How about eomoni and abeoji? Are they okay?" Zelo asked about your parents. You slowly nodded, feeling the tears finally ran down.

"It's good." He said, handing you the drink in his hand. You, still hesitating, took it.

While you were taking a sip from the bottle, the door opened. Showing Daehyun with a isotonic bottle on his hand. When he looked at the bottle Zelo gave you, he hid it on his back, but you didn't recognize it.

"Hyu.. Hyung.." Zelo whispered. You looked at Daehyun getting near Zelo. You didn't know what he would do. Zelo was afraid too, but it all disappeared when Daehyun gave Zelo a light friendly punch on his chest.

"How you've been? The B.A.P?" Daehyun asked. That's when you and Zelo took a relieved breath. At least, nothing changed.

Or maybe not.

*

When the night came, the nurse asked you to get back home because Junho need a good rest. You were also tired because of the flight.

The three of you walked to the gate of hospital, when suddenly Daehyun stopped.

"Junhong-a, I want to go to the company now. Sajangnim needs to see me. Please get Minyou back home, okay? I trust you!" Daehyun said, throwing his car key to Zelo and turned back. Leaving the two of you alone, still feeling awkward.

But something was definitely wrong. Daehyun looked like he was not telling the truth. You were going to follow him, when Zelo pulled you into his car.

"Let's go, Minyou-ya. I will take you home." Zelo said. You walked while still looking at Daehyun back, fading away in the intersection.

Why are you doing this..