Gone, Not Around Any Longer.

My heart is falling..

Nobody's P.O.V

 

You were searching for Daehyun, but you can't find him anywhere. Nor the warehouse when you were locked, not even in his class. You were confused, where is that man, jinjja?!

*

Two days later.

 

You walked outside the taxi, giving the driver a couple won and went inside the famed, Incheon Airport. It was amazing! You can feel your jaw dropped because of the luxurious, amazing airport.

"Noona, you are too much. Leaving me alone! You are going to have fun with umma and appa." Junho frowned. You just smiling happily, didn't really care about him. You waved, then he gave you a hug, and enter the taxi.

You checked in, then when the announcement about the passanger was allowed to board, then you walked to the plane, just when you sit, you saw someone suspicious, walking on the plane with a hat and mask. He sat in the same row as you, but you choose not to care.

*

You arrived at your house, and your umma and appa welcomed you with a big smile, hugging you really tight.

"Ah, you're back, I miss you, Minyou-ah." You umma bear hug you, don't even let you to breath. But, you missed your mom so much, that you really enjoy the suffocated breath.

"Ah, our daughter really pretty. Are you become prettier or its just me?" You appa joked. You laughed, smiling.

"Oh yes, Sulli has been waiting for you." Your umma said, when you nodded and went away. Sulli is your junior high school's close friend, and you will finally meet her!

*

Just when you arrived at Sulli's house, when you met a man's back. You pursed your eyebrows.

"Excuse me.."

When that man turned his back, you are really dizzy. What is this? You blinked million times, before you really know that he is real, standing just a few steps next to you.

"Minyou-a, annyeong."

"You?! What are you doing here?!" You squealed in shock.

*

=============================================

Hyanggi was walking with Seungho to the cafe where they went couple weeks ago. On the past weeks, Seungho often contact her and it quite make her closer to him.

"How do you feel? You look a little bit quite. Are you okay?" Seungho asked, worried. Hyanggi just nodded, agreed with what Seungho said. She didn't feel really well, but it's all about her bad feeling.

Just when they arrived, this day is a quite day, where the performance is only about jazz. There is a piano, saxophone, violin, and the others, unlike the other days when the performance is all about dance and hard musics.

It turned out that Seungho has already reserved a seat for the two of them. Hyanggi can feel her heart beating fast, nervously. What is this all about?

Just when Hyanggi took her seat, her eyes met a very, familiar eyes in not quite a distance from their seat. It is Youngjae with his amazing, handsome face. And there is a girl, sitting infront of him. What the?!

"What do you want to eat?" Seungho asked, searching through the menu. Hyanggi then cut the eye contact, looking through the menu, biting herr down lip.

Just when they finished their menu, the performers got on stage, playing the jazz version of the song.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtVhwsACgTw

(Sistar 19 - Gone Not Around Any Longer)

 

Aissh, could they change the song? It's too sorrowful, matching with her condition. When Youngjae was near, but still feel so far away. Hyanggi's heart was totally empty. Hurt! Hurt!

"Hyanggi-ya, are you okay? Your lip is bleeding! Why?" Seungho squealed, really worried about how Hyanggi acts. He then touch Hyanggi's chin, and get his face closer too Hyanggi's. Hyanggi could feel her heartbeat was going to jump away. Suddenly, Seungho's manly scent was the only one fulfilling her mind. Nothing else.

Just when he stopped just an inch infront of you, wiped the blood with his thumb, then, it. He got back to his seat, before the people started to be suspicious.

"Oppa! Why are you?!" Hyanggi hit Seungho's shoulder lightly. Seungho laughed, showing his really cute smile. Hyanggi could feel her cheek started to be warmer.

"Suddenly I became a vampire. What? Maybe... Do you think I will kiss you?!" Seungho asked, with a surprised reaction. Hyanggi hit his shoulder, couldn't look straight again. Embarassing!

Just when she didn't even recognize a hurted glare, feeling betrayed even he knew that he shouldn't feel anything like this.

*

Oh~ Youngjae.. Otteokhae T_T

I really don't know, should i end Hyanggi with Seungho or Youngjae? Tell me please~

Sorry for not updating, i'm currently in the middle of exam.

Subs, comment! I will update as soon as i can.