Comforted.

My heart is falling..

You walked to the skating rink, holding a big bag. You changed your shoes to skating shoes, when you finally enter the ice.

When you slide on the ice, you feel a burden that placed in your back has been taken off. You feel a nice sensation. It has been a long time since you skating, and sliding on the ice maybe can help you.

You fullfilled your lungs with oxygen, finally giving a little bit moves like double lutz. You were happy, when something hits you.

Please be vanished. Just for two weeks, to clear all of the misunderstanding between Zelo and I. We can't have you in this situation.

You could feel your tears finally break down. Why were all of this being so complicated? Why did she have to go this far? Isn't it too much for her to ask it?

Your lips feeling like numb, remembering Zelo's warm kiss. You are guilty. You ARE guilty!

BUMP!

You fell down on the cold ice, bump into the edge of the rink. It's too cold! You tried hard to wake up, when a hand appear infront you, handing you a help. You took it, and stood before realizing who he is.

"Daehyun sunbaenim?" You squaled, meeting the eyes of Daehyun. "Why are you here?"

"Do I have to tell you? It's quite embarassing, though." He said, scratching his back neck with a shy expression. You pursed your eyebrow, wondering.

"I was going to your house, but I found you went away, so I just wanted to follow you. It's not like I am a psycho, so don't think too far, okay?" He said, couldn't look straight in your eyes. But, you actually found his reaction was quite cute.

"Okay, I won't. But, why did you want to come to my house? Is there anything you want to say?" You asked, finally sliding with a low speed, followed by him on your side.

"I accidentally heard your conversation with Minjoo." He said. You sighed heavily, feeling burdened.

"The holiday will begin next week. Where would you go?" Daehyun asked. You shook your head, didn't know what to do.

"Since your parents are in Kyoto, shouldn't you go home? It's been awhile since you met them, right?" Daehyun suggested. Your eyes brighten, but you sighed heavily.

"They won't let me. I must take care of Junho-kun, since he is currently a trainee under your entertainment. They are quite protective to Junho." You explained. Daehyun nodded.

"Why don't you ask them first?" Daehyun said, smiling. You looked at his comforting smile, then realized that something is wrong in yourself. Something about him like spelling you to go with what he said. A voodoo!

*

You hugged your own legs, while the phones was sticking in your ear. You are calling your mom, eventhough you are not sure if she would pick up or not. She's quite busy on handling the restaurant.

But, she picked up and you can feel a little bit tensed.

"Minyou! How are you? Are you okay? You don't call me that often. What happen? Is Junho alright?" Your mom asked like a bullet that keep shooted. You sighed.

"I'm sorry, eomma. I'm okay, Junho too. Mom, can I ask you something?" You asked, a little bit hesitate.

"Okay, speak up darling."

"Mom, I have a week and a couple days of holiday. Can I go back to Kyoto? I really miss you guys." You said, half whispering. But, there is quite a big silent when your mom answer.

"Of course! I didn't know that you would even said that. Eomma really miss you so much. You should go back!"

Your mom reaction really unexpected, so you feel like your jaw dropped. It being so easy is suspicious, so different with your overdose dream, like she is screaming or just hung up the phone, thinking that you are drunk.

"Mom, are you okay? Junho will be alone in Seoul if I leave, though." You asked, worried. Your mom laugh.

"It's okay, not like he is a baby. He can take care of himself. You should go back in holiday, dear. The ticket will arrive tomorrow! I'm busy now, call me later!"

Just before you hardly understood, she hung up the call. You stared at your phone, confused. But then, a smile grew widely in your lips.

'Daehyun sunbaenim was right.'

*

Zelo's P.O.V

 

I was walking with Jongup hyung with not-a-really-good mood. All of the problem suddenly hit me. The tense relationship between Minjoo and I. Minyou who still won't talk to me. The awkwardness with Daehyun hyung.

Just when I opened my eyes, I suddenly met walking Minyou to my direction. It seems like she hasn't seen me yet. Her brownish caramel hair just flowing like an angel. Her sweet smile. Her fair milky skin and her big, comforting eyes. One word, she looked stunning. I can feel my heartbeat rasing rapidly. Now, it seems like the world was much more clear than before.

 But, when she looked at me, she seems a little bit, hesitant. She was trying to avoid me, and that was what hurt me the most. We were hardly talk in these recent days. How long would it take for her to being like this?

When she was beside me, I gripped her hand. She wasn't look straight, and she looked like she didn't know what to do.

"Until when will you do like this?" I said, upholding her chin to look straight into my eyes. "I don't care how much you will do this. I will wait for you to talk to me."

"You can't wait. You should not wait." She whispered. I sighed, heavily. She hardly let go of my grip, then walked away. I just realized that the students were looking at us with a suspicious eyes. Jongup hyung glared at them, then they ran away.

"Zelo-ya. Are you alright?" Jongup hyung asked, sounds like a tingling in my ear. I just nodded my head a little, then walked away.

With a bruised heart.

------------------

I still confused, should i end Minyou with Zelo, or Daehyun? Put your comment below! it would be a lot of help :)

Please choose the next part, should it be Minyou or Hyanggi? Comment please!

Subscribe, Comment! :)