Vanished?

My heart is falling..

You were arranging your books to the bag, realizing that the there was nobody in class. You sighed, feeling lazy. Everything about Daehyun and Zelo keep running on your head, confusing you.

A touch finally wake you up from daydreaming. You look up, meet the eyes of that girl. Unconsiously, you stand up and your heartbeat rose, nervously. That was Zelo's girlfriend, Minjoo.

"Minjoo-sshi." You said, biting your lips, nervously. The shade when Zelo kissed your lips traveling trough your head, and something inside of you kept on blaming you for snatching Zelo from that girl.

"Ah, I'm sorry to surprised you." She said with a weak voice, that succeeded to make you feel guilty even more. She didn't look alright. She was pale and with that swollen and sorrowful eyes, you just want to bow for a sorry.

"I'm sorry for locking you in the warehouse, that day." Minjoo said, still with a weak voice. You knew that it was her, just when Zelo hugged you that time. The shade of Zelo hugging you, just adding the guilt inside.

"I'm sorry for being such a nag to you and Zelo." She whispered. You can see the tears that flowing in her eyes. You bit your lips, feeling tears fell as well.

"I'm sorry for my selfishness. I'm sorry." She said again, wiping the tears.

'You are not the one who supposed to be sorry. I am. I am, Minjoo-ya.' You said, feeling the tears that finally flow down in your cheek. Why was it have to be like this. How can she say sorry, eventhough you were the one who stand between them.

"I'm sorry, but can I have just one wish? I hope that you could grant me this wish." She said. You nodded, promised in your heart that you would grant everything that she wished for.

"Please give me two weeks to finished all of these problems with Zelo. Can you.. Stand back?" She said, pleading. You bit your lips, doubting.

"You mean like.. Not to talk to him?" You were not sure about what she wanted. She shook her head.

"No.. I mean.. Please be vanished. Just for two weeks, to clear all of the misunderstanding between Zelo and I. We can't have you in this situation. I'm sorry for being so selfish." She said, biting her lips. You shocked with her wish. Be vanished? For two weeks? Wasn't that wished too much?

"I beg you." She even get on her knees, giving up her pride for you to grant her wish. You pull her to stand, feeling the tears dropped harder and harder.

What should I do...

-----------------------

What should you do? T________T

I'm sorry for the short update!  hehehe, subs and comment, thank you!