Passive Confession.

My heart is falling..

Hyanggi's P.O.V

 

I was sitting with Seungho oppa, when Jongup and Youngjae sunbaenim came to us. I looked at B.A.P performance, and it was perfect. Youngjae sunbaenim looked perfect on stage. He was having fun, and I like that expression a lot. Then, I saw that Jongup sunbaenim was walking toward us.

I can see Youngjae sunbaenim being awkward clearly. I don't know what he needs to be awkward to. I'm sure that he knew Seungho oppa too. He didn't even talk, just looking straight down.

"Hyanggi-ya, I have to go backstage. You must shout really loud, okay?" Seungho oppa said, holding my two hands, while Himchan oppa and Jongup sunbaenim was teasing the two of us. I just nodded, but I can feel a warm feeling in my cheek. This is strange, really!

When all of us sat down, I can feel the awkward situation really flooding the three of us, because of Jongup sunbaenim went away. Especially when Himchan oppa ran aways. I sighed really heavy, why did the two of us only?

I didn't know if it's should be the saviour, but MBLAQ finally perform on stage! It was fun, looking at the five of them dancing and singing, and it was cool! As what I've promised to Seungho oppa, I must shout really loud.

Seungho oppa really look charismatic in the stage. He is really, really cool!

"Hyanggi-ya."

I turned around my head, looking at Youngjae sunbaenim who was maybe slightly regretting himself for calling me. I tried hard to manage myself. Why was my heart beating so fast, even though he was only calling my name? This is irrelevant, jinjja!

"What.. What is your relationship with Seungho hyung?"

I bit my own lip, trying to handle myself. What is wrong, really. I can't even move. I don't want to answer. I don't want my hope fly too high. I can't be like this. So, I just pretend that I don't hear him and cheer for Seungho oppa, eventhough I didn't really focus on them.

I slightly turn my head fast to Youngjae sunbaenim's face. He just looked straight to the stage, while his two hands on the jacket. He looked quite.. Lonely.

"Oppa and I just a friend, sunbaenim." I said, then he turn around and looked at my face. I was embarassed, but I tried to be okay. Smiling at his face. He replied it, and I turn around to cheer at Seungho oppa's performance, but it ended already. I sat down really fast, feeling embarassed. I sighed heavily, what is wrong with me?

*

I was sitting next to Seungho oppa's seat in the car. He insist to took me back home, even though I said that I can't call Changmin oppa to pick me up.

"How about today?" Seungho oppa finally melted the silent situation. I just nodded, looking at him happily.

"It was fun, oppa. You were amazing! I didn't know that someone could change that much when they are on stage!" I said with a big smile. Seungho oppa smiled.

"So, I look ugly beside of you?" Seungho oppa asked jokingly.

"Of course not. Oppa is the best! Oppa jjang!" I scream loudly. We finally arrived, then Seungho oppa ruffled my hair.

"Oppa more jjang or Youngjae-kun more jjang?"

*

Nobody's P.O.V

 

You were walking down your school's alley, even though you were not in a good school mood. You can feel your eyes swollen. But, today is the day you must collect an important task.

When you arrived, you just laid back and tried to get some sleep. Just when someone sit beside you, looking at you with that guilty eyes.

"I'm sorry, Minyou-a."

You shut your eyes really tight. Trying to hold your tears. It hurts. You can't be involved in his life more than that. You can't be such a selfish girl to have him.

"Don't follow me." You said one by one, then walk outside to the back of the school, where you were locked with Daehyun couple weeks ago. The warehouse. Slowly bursting into tears.

"Cry baby."

You uphold your head, looking at the source of voice, eventhough you've already known who is it. That man lean on the wall, with two eyes shut. You drag your both feet beside him, laying your tired head in his shoulder. It is really comfortable.

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" You whispered, enjoying the comfortable feeling on his shoulder.

"I should be the one who asked you. Naïve girl. Cry about a boy? I am pitying you."

"Because you are letting me ro rest in your shoulder right now, I won't be angry." You still whisper. You can feel his laugh.

"Just answer me. This question." He said, melting the silent situation. You nod slowly, waiting him to continue.

"Why are girls, always hanging on the boy who hurt them, but never look at the man who will always be there for them?"

You uphold your head, can feel the stare of his eyes, piercing your heart to the deepest. He is looking at you with his sharp eyes, you can feel your heart beating like crazy.

"You don't have to answer." Daehyun said, then pull your head to lay on his shoulder. Can feel the silent that filling the both of you. You secretly sighed, feeling guilty.

I don't know. I really don't know.

========================================

Thanks for reading! Subs and comment! :)